It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:42 pm 

I"ll say it again...the world has gone MAD!!! I think I'm going to have to stop watching the news.. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:45 pm 

I agree Chiclad the word has gone mad :(

We we warned again and again, too many people are ignorant of history and think that no matter what happens America will always be able to right herself. My advice is hope and work for the best but be bloody sure you are prepared for the worst.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:01 pm 

agree Carm, In my 50 yrs, I have never seen this world is such a mess...
not just here in the US but everywhere......

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:05 pm 

just watched interview with James Boulware father from TX...
sad to watch...Dad said he had cut his grass, just a few hrs before he shot at Dallas cops .... very sad interview...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:24 pm 

this is not a crime, but what about this idiot women pretending to be BLACK.....who does this kind of crap?? what is wrong with ppl?

and she had to associate her self with Mississippi...that ticked me off....

why can't ppl be proud of how God made them? why change?? LOL I'll say it again Carm...the world has gone MAD!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:01 pm 

Quote:
what about this idiot women pretending to be BLACK.

Disgusting people lost in the world of scams and the fantasy of "if I say I am a salamander I am salamander"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:09 pm 

LOL Carm,

I just don't get it....oh well, something she has to live with... and her poor parents are the ones that had to turn her in....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:26 pm 

She is just exploiting those she says that she represents in my opinion. I'm still not clear if she has a biological son or if the boy (s) she claims are her son(s) are really her son(s) or her adopted brothers.

Maybe Forrest Gump could figure it all out :46

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:28 pm 

in an interview on NBC today, she still won't admit she lied and plays around the question... she b cray cray!!

HAHA Forrest would say she is like a box of chocolate, never know what you will get :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:52 pm 

Cincinnati Police Officer Sonny Kim fatally shot

WKRC Cincinnati | Friday, June 19, 2015

MADISONVILLE (WKRC) -- Cincinnati Police Officer Sonny Kim was fatally shot in Madisonville on Friday.

Shots were exchanged on Roe Street and Whetsel Avenue and both Officer Kim and the suspect sustained fatal injuries.

“Today is a tragic day for all Cincinnatians," said Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley. "One of our first responders was shot and killed in the line of duty. We will always remember the sacrifice made by Officer Sonny Kim, and we will pray for his wife and family that they find some comfort during their grief.”

On Friday morning, officers were called to the scene of a man with a gun in Madisonville. Shortly after there was a report of an officer down.

"CPD lost on of our best today," said CPD Chief Jeffrey Blackwell. "We lost a brother, but right now my heart is broken more for his three boys who lost their father, and his wife who lost her husband. We are devastated that Officer Kim, who came to work today, did not get to go home."

Officer Kim was a 27 year veteran of the department. (married with three sons)

UPDATE: The suspect has been identified as Trepierre Hummons. (deceased)

...more at link (presser video)
http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Cincinnati-police-officer-shot-in-Madisonville-151859.shtml

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:19 pm 

:( I saw that, another hero gone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:33 pm 

New Orleans police officer fatally shot Saturday is Daryle Holloway

NOLA.com
By Jessica Williams | Updated June 20, 2015 at 1:03 PM

A 22-year New Orleans Police Department veteran who was transporting a suspect in a police vehicle Saturday morning (June 20) was shot and killed by the suspect, Superintendent Michael Harrison said. The police vehicle crashed into a utility pole near the intersection of Elysian Fields and North Claiborne avenues and the suspect fled the scene on foot, triggering a manhunt.

Officer Daryle Holloway, 46, died shortly after 9 a.m. after being rushed to a hospital. Holloway, who was assigned to the 5th Distrtict, was transporting a suspect that had been arrested during a previous shift on an aggravate assault charge. Harrison identified the suspect as Travis Boys, 33.

"This is an extremely sad day for the police department and a sad day for the city of New Orleans," said Harrison, a personal friend of Holloway for 22 years.

Harrison said the suspect was handcuffed with his hands behind his back in the back seat of the police cruiser but somehow managed to get his hands from behind his back. He then made his way through a port opening in the caging that separates the front and back seats of the police vehicle and shot Holloway. It's unclear how the suspect obtained possession of a gun.

...more at link
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/06/new_orleans_police_officer_fat.html

Last edited by Molly on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:43 pm 

:( and another one gone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:54 pm 

NOPD officer killed while transporting suspect, manhunt underway

FOX8Live.com
By Sam Winstrom | Updated June 20, 2015 at 2:26PM CT

NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - An NOPD officer died this morning after the suspect he was transporting shot him.

According to police, 46-year-old Officer Daryle S. Holloway, a 22-year NOPD veteran, was killed by 33-year-old Travis Boys.
NOPD Chief Michael Harrison said Boys was handcuffed with his hands behind his back in the backseat of the police cruiser, but somehow got his hands out from behind his back. He then made his way through an opening in the cage that separates the front and back seats of police car and shot Holloway, causing the cruiser to crash into a utility pole, according to NOPD. Boys then escaped on foot.

A manhunt is now underway for Boys involving officers from NOPD, State Police, the St. Tammany Sheriff's Office and HANO. Police describe Boys as a black male, approximately 5'11" with a tattoo on the left side of his neck. Police are believe he may be in a black pick up truck with license plate number B850532.

...more at link
http://www.fox8live.com/story/29367481/nopd-officer-involved-in-traffic-accident-in-7th-ward

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:02 pm 

u would think they would have more than one cop transporting prisoners.... they better do it now... another sad story :(

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:29 pm 

Hi Lisa,

I know, right? This just breaks my heart. Yesterday a 27-yr and today a 22-yr police veteran. Think about how much experience these brave officers had, and yet their lives ended senselessly in the line of duty. I know this hits hard to home for you, so sorry. :(

This story needs to be on MSM stations right now, 24/7 until this POS bastard is caught.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:50 pm 

thanks sweet lady,
it breaks my heart every time I hear about the killing of a cop....the ppl that put their life on the line for us EVERYDAY!!

agree, They need to catch him NOW, cuz if he killed one cop he will kill more....
lets pray they get him before that happens!!

and they def need to change how they transport ppl..that's just crazy!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:44 am 

Molly, did u hear another cop shot in New Orleans?

someone just posted it with scanner http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3877/web

:( going to see if I can find something

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:47 am 

I haven't seen or heard anything yet...

gosh I hope it's wrong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:58 am 

I'm not finding anything...

if you see something let me know....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next