It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:23 pm 
ADMIN

Suspect in disappearance of UVA student Hannah Graham caught in Galveston
KHOU Staff 7:28 p.m. CDT September 24, 2014

Prime suspect Jesse Matthew arrested on Bolivar Peninsula at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday

A 2012 mug shot of Jesse Matthew.

Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr., the prime suspect in the missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham has been taken into custody in Galveston.

Matthew, 32, was caught on the Bolivar Peninsula at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The Galveston County Sheriff's Office would not release anymore details pertaining to the arrest; however Sheriff Henry Trochesset said investigators from Charlottesville, Va., will travel to Galveston on Thursday.

Graham, 18, disappeared early in the morning of Sept. 13 and has been the object of a search.

Matthew has been charged with abduction with intent to defile and is represented by attorney James Camblos, who was commonwealth attorney for Albemarle County for 16 years.

...more at link
http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/20 ... /16181211/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:12 pm 
ADMIN

Report: Cell phone ping, and highway sensors tripped up UVa. abduction suspect in Texas
Posted 11:01 pm, September 24, 2014, by Jon Burkett, Updated at 11:03pm, September 24, 2014

GALVESTON, Texas — A federal law enforcement source confirms a phone call made from a borrowed cell phone in Louisiana is how they discovered Jesse Matthew was out of the state and on the run.

Since Saturday, Charlottesville Police and law enforcement agencies across the Commonwealth and country had been searching for Matthew who on Tuesday was named a suspect in the disappearance of UVA student Hannah Graham.

A federal law enforcement source told me that call Wednesday helped track him down.

...more at link
http://wtvr.com/2014/09/24/report-cell- ... -in-texas/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:55 am 

The wonders of cell phone pings. I see a lot of people have this guy tried and convicted already.

It would be nice just to hear she took off and is with someone and is alive and well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:41 am 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Exceptional Journalist Research Constructs The Timeline of Jesse “LJ” Matthew and Hannah Graham Encounter…

Posted on September 25, 2014 by sundance

This is a must read for anyone who has followed the Hannah Graham abduction.

Abduction Assisted by Political Correctness

(Inside Charlottesville) “He kept trying to put his hands on my legs, above and below the knee,” the young woman says. “He’d been way too aggressive all night, putting his arm around me, picking me up, putting his hands on my legs. I looked at him and told him to keep his hands off of me.” They were in Tempo Restaurant on Fifth Street in downtown Charlottesville. It was shortly after midnight, in the early morning hours of Saturday, September 13.

The woman is a 25-year old resident of Charlottesville. The man is 32-year old Jesse “LJ” Matthew, who was arrested September 25 in Galveston, Texas on a charge of Abduction With Intent to Defile in the case involving the still-unexplained disappearance of second-year University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... encounter/