It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 am 

murderbythebook wrote:
Teeto is not bright. Uneducated. No common sense. Probably lives in the same area as Honey Boo Boo.

I hope TM's school records are leaked. Should be entertaining.

Those records are protected. I, selfishly, would like to know what is in them but I don't want to see them leaked. I thought it was terrible when the Prosecution leaked accidently released Zimmerman's.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 am 
ADMIN

I would not want them leaked as such, not the details.... but I would like an idea of anything relevant.

A general idea that TM's behaviour was deteriorating.. and a general idea of violent incidents.. fighting with fellow students etc.
Also it would be nice to confirm or deny the mythical bus driver incident.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:01 am 
ADMIN

"nomatter_nevermind" at TL posted reminder.....

The subpoena for Miami-Dade County Public Schools is one of four.

The others:

Miami Carol City High School

Norland Middle School

Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High

Documents Thread
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195&start=80#p14459

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

Less and less people in the Travon Zone everyday.

Apart from an ongoing obsession with the (irrelevant) tweets of RZ there is little posting.

News of the first lot of TM’s school records did cause a blip… they have been opposed to the airing of ANY evidence that might be negative in regards TM…he was given Angel Wings and declared “The Victim” by the site Madam from the git go.

Some have drunken so deeply of the Scheme Team Kool Aid that they are sure the records will confirm nothing but good for TM… and furthermore that there can not possibly be anything bad in the records and the jury will hold it against GZ and his lawyers for having the temerity to even ask to see the St Trayvon’s School records

NativeAlien wrote:
Not only that but if I am not mistaken, and believe me I could be, but it can be brought up by the prosecutor's office that they asked for it and it will be listed as something that they asked for in the court records. As in evidence listings. So hopefully, the jury will see it and understand that it wasn't brought out in court because there was nothing there.

I swear, I have never seen a couple of what are suppose to be really good attorneys, shoot themselves in the feet so much.

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19929#p19929

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:08 am 

I swear I read that three times and it still doesn't make sense to me. NativeAlien?

Records for either individual will only be admitted if the other side goes resorts to character as I understand it. Both sides seem to have ammo in their war chest so I wonder if either will be the first to put out a "Sainted Image" for Martin or Zimmerman.

I have said this before. Zimmerman didn't have a good year in 2005. He had some issues then. Both prior to and after that year, he wasn't/hasn't been in any kind of trouble. The restraining order was mutual as both parties had them issued. His ex even went so far as to tell investigators that Zimmerman was not a racist.

The LE incident was dismissed with classes to anger management.

Much was made of W9 when that was initially released but that came and went so fast that I don't believe that the Prosecution found her to be credible otherwise it would have had better legs. Her original statement to Perkins was based entirely on race and what she thought GZ was capable of. She contacted media, also. IIRC, both Jackson and Daralene Jones (?) had contact with her "early on."

((I mean seriously, Perkins was one of the three persons that Serino thought was responsible for leaks on the case. Barns, Perkins and Villanova.))

Since then, Zimmerman seemed to get very much straightened out and has been trying to make something of himself. He got a job, got married, has been earning college credits, all things that point to accepting responsibility in life. His wife was going to nursing school so together they would have lead a better more financially secure life. Seems like married two people with a united goal.

Martin had led a troubled life at least in the last school year and most likely towards the end of his sophomore year. Repeated suspensions, failing the FCAT, and whatever happened at Carol City that caused his mother to pull him out during the spring semester and place him at Krop. I don't believe that she wanted him closer to home. Those schools aren't but about 6-7 miles apart.

I do think that he was a small time dealer. There was all of that jewelry that was found in his possession. None of it traced back to any stolen items and I believe that the kids he was dealing to were probably paying him off with things of value from their own homes. There are drug references in his social media accounts.

There are the videos of the fights. I have to admit I have only seen one of them where he is referenced and IIRC, he was the videographer of that one, not a participant. I don't remember any reported ones where TM is an active participant in a MMA style fight. There is the reference to the bus driver. It might be me but I am thinking the way people were jumping on the bandwagon about this a bus driver would have come forth in the early stages. BUT, if he is employed by the school system, he may not have been able to and retain his job.

If there was nothing to hide, I don't believe that Crump would have moved so quickly to seal all of his school records or to scrub his media accounts. It goes against the narrative that he was selling to the public so Julison was brought on to scrub and shine that halo.

Neither of these individuals are/were saints. Just my IMO and a little speculation thrown in...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:19 am 
ADMIN

Strange way to put it, but.....

JQ posts can be likened to works of art!!!!!

You may not be able to understand them.. but you can recognise a "piece of work when you see it" :12

I agree it would be foolish to launch an unprovoked character attack on TM

But..... The Scheme Team narrative has been that TM was an A/B student, innocent, mild mannered, "majoring in cheerfulness" child who would not have attacked GZ... would have been scared etc.... That nonsense may well need to be countered. That can be done without actually tabling school records.. but knowing what is in those records is going to be essential. I think MoM and West can use the info more subtly than a full on assault.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:39 pm 
ADMIN

GZ Legal has posted explanation

Zimmerman Defense Receives Trayvon Martin’s School Records

Copy at Documents Thread
http://www.randomtopics.org/viewtopic.p ... 938#p19938

Some excerpts:

• "...even if the person accused of the crime was unaware of the reputation. The case focuses on the issue of the whether the person with the reputation may have acted aggressively in this case."

• "While some people have argued that this is improper, they can only do so if they are ignorant of the law." (Teeto)

• A number of parties have expressed concern that we will use information found in the school records to “demonize” Trayvon Martin. The Zimmerman defense has no intention to demonize Trayvon Martin. While we believe that George Zimmerman has been unjustly demonized as a racist and a murderer by those who saw benefit in doing so, nothing would justify a reciprocal attack on the character and memory of Trayvon Martin.

• As we approach a Self-Defense Immunity Hearing and/or a jury trial, there will be necessary scrutiny of Trayvon Martin. As it is true for any person who undergoes such scrutiny, facts may come out that could be seen to show him in a less than favorable light. We do, for instance, have an interest in presenting Trayvon Martin accurately as he appeared on the night of February 26, 2012, and that will include challenging the several-years-old photo of Trayvon Martin as a boy wearing a red shirt -- the photo that has become the popular representation of him in the minds of the public at large.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:47 pm 

He might as well have said Ben Crump's name in there. That is as thinly veiled as Saran Wrap.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am 
ADMIN

I think that the daily beam of the light of truth is cramping their style at JQ.

Only a handful of the hopelessly incurable cretins left. And they seem to have forgotten totally that the case is about GZ lol

They spend almost all their time on RZ,…

Robert should be congratulated…. He has diverted the simple folk away from anything relevant to the case.

They went into pre-denial of TM’s school records…. But then got back to RZ

just-for-all wrote:
I agree because parts were already leaked previously about his suspensions, etc. Like the bag of jewelry story which no one knows if it is true.

I do believe Trayvon was an A/B student and based on what his teacher and coach said about him he was a good student. I don't expect there to be anything negative that we haven't already heard. WHY? It would have already been leaked before with the bag of jewelry story.

I am not worried because I do not believe Nelson will allow any of it to be used in court. Also all the fake made up purple drank, fight cub bs is already out there so F@ck them all. This case is about the F'n Child Killer playing little hero and he will be convicted.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19963#p19963

More quotes from Cretins in the other thread. They don't want me to quote them in public.. so fair enough, we can have more fun with them over there. :12

It includes a REALLY funny one from "Teeto" claiming to always be "up front" and honest online..... :31

(There will be more on this and Mz Teeto in the future...stay tuned) :31

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:23 am 

Cliff notes work just fine for me. The more bizarre, the better.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:12 pm 

MzDazie wrote:
I think there are three sides to this, and every other story in the world. In this case, the Zimmerman side, the Martin side and right in the middle is the truth.

Always true, of course. But in this case, all existing evidence and testimony indicates that Zimmerman's side squares entirely with the truth.

Quote:
I do not care for the Zimmerman's begging for money, either. I wish RZ,JR would get off of twitter, because while he is trying to defend his brother, he is just giving ammunition to people who look for things to harp about.

Why should Zimmerman be forced to mount a legal defense without seeking financial support for doing so? Why should his family be forced to sit idly by while they and Zimmerman himself are continually slandered mercilessly?

Quote:
I don't think GZ attacked this "kid" and killed him for no reason.
I think the whole thing could have been avoided with a simple polite exchange like:

"Hey, do you live here? I haven't seen you here before."
"My dad is staying with Ms. So in So over at such and such."
"OK, will hurry on home, we have had some problems in the area, and it might not be safe to be out in this weather."

Why should Zimmerman have to say anything to Martin at all? Evidence clearly supports the likelihood that Martin eluded visual observation by Zimmerman, then of his own volition circled back to confront Zimmerman, while Zimmerman was walking on his way back to his vehicle. In such a scenario, Martin evinced malicious intent - mens rea, as it were - toward Zimmerman, and it is doubtful that Zimmerman could have said or done anything to overcome Martin's intent.

Martin committed felony aggravated battery against Zimmerman that night, and Zimmerman was fully, legally, and morally justified in using lethal force to defend himself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Chip.

Welcome to RT.

I think we are of similar mind on this case. It is about as clear an example of Self Defence as you could put forward. A great example of WHY citizens need to carry a gun to protect themselves.
It is also an example and a warning about how badly things can go wrong for a youth when warning signs are ignored and there is a lack of parenting.

I have had it with appeasement too. Saying things like "faults on both sides" and "well George made some mistakes too" is BS

George did NOTHING wrong.

Appeasing Traybots with concessions does not alter their rabid hate for George, and irrational appraisal of the case.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:34 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I have had it with appeasement too. Saying things like "faults on both sides" and "well George made some mistakes too" is BS

This is perhaps the most insidious, most dangerous aspect of this case: the "if only Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle" canard.

Why should law-abiding citizens give up the right to live our lives freely, to come and go freely, to be in places that we have a legal right to be, merely to avoid confrontations with dangerous people who have malicious intent? I refuse to accept such an Urban Safari mentality, and I refuse to leave my children a country that is less safe and less free for them to live in.

Here's an "if only" for Martin supporters: If only Martin had simply gone inside Brandi Green's house, instead of circling back to confront and assault Zimmerman, he would be alive today.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm 

If someone would have come out of an apartment to help GZ by pulling TM off of him, there would have been no shooting. I think GZ kept screaming for help so he wouldn't have to use his gun for protection.

If TM would have been alive, he would have been charged with Aggravated Battery based on GZ's injuries. I'll always think people were afraid to help based on the area they lived in. The fact it was not lighted in the area also scared them off.

What choice did GZ have? The police took way too long to get there because a suspicious person is a routine call. No one came out to help him. I would have shot TM too. Just one bang of my head on concrete would have been all she wrote for me to shot.

Last edited by murderbythebook on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:49 pm 
ADMIN

THE DROUGHT HAS BROKEN!!!
(Diwataman is over the moon) :91

There is an entry showing at Clerk Site.

It is just notice of taking depositions and not a motion for the next hearing (with 10 days left to file motions).. but it's a start

(See Docket thread)
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=693&p=19975#p19975

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:37 pm 
ADMIN

Zimmerman attorneys depose witness who says Trayvon was on top, Zimmerman crying for help
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
12:19 p.m. EST, January 17, 2013

One of the most important defense witnesses in the George Zimmerman murder case – the one who told police he saw Trayvon Martin straddling Zimmerman and "throwing down blows on the guy kinda MMA-style," was quietly brought to the Seminole County Courthouse Dec. 11 and deposed, according to new court paperwork.

The man, identified in court records only as "witness 6," was a neighbor who told authorities he heard and saw the fight.

By identifying the clothes they wore, he told police that Zimmerman was on the bottom, was being beat up and was crying for help.
....snip....
Also deposed Dec. 11 was "witness 17", the fiancée of witness 6 who was in the townhouse with him that evening, heard the fight between Trayvon and Zimmerman but did not see it, she told investigators in March.

She heard voices from people who sounded as if they were running and getting closer to her, she said. One was calling, "help," but she was not sure who it was.

What she told attorneys Dec. 11 is not clear.
...snip...
It's not clear why the depositions of witnesses 6 and 17 were taken Dec. 11 but the public "notice of taking depositions," something typically filed days or weeks before a deposition is taken to give everyone time to prepare, was not put in the public court file until yesterday.

It is at least the second time O'Mara has deposed witnesses in the high-profile case then filed notice that he would do so after they were completed.

(BBM)

....more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 2019.story

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:31 am 
ADMIN

This one is classic… Teeto gets all the best lines :31

“….we really don't know what the prosecution's theory is going to be.”

Aint THAT the truth!! :31

But Teeto manages to twist this into a positive? :45

Sometimes they surprise even me with the mental gymnastics they will perform rather than admit the obvious.

OCCAM'S RAZOR

The prosecution STILL appear to have no case because……..
THEY HAVE NO CASE

We have not seen any evidence countering what George and his side say because……
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE

In Teeto's twisted mind though it's a cunning plan by Bernie... so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a Weasel.
I guess it's the old appear to have no evidence and no case that can actually be put before a jury ... to lull us all into a false sense of security... then POUNCE once he gets into court!

One problem with that is.... the Florida Laws of discovery... "Trial by ambush" is not allowed.... plus of course there is no case and no evidence... but that simple logical conclusion would never occur to Teeto.

Teeto wrote:
Before I turn in, I want to add one more comment. I followed the CA case from the first news report of Caylee missing to the day the jury rendered its verdict. We heard a lot of crap from George and Cindy, the defense (Bozo) and the prosecution...we pretty much knew the defense's and the prosecution's theories by the time the trial started.

Here we are, only 4 months away from trial, and we really don't know what the prosecution's theory is going to be. We know what we know from reading the discovery...but we don't know everything or how the prosecution is going to present this case. I think that is pretty damn good on the prosecution's part. All I can think of is that they must be pretty damn confident in their case because they have done nothing to try and quelch the bullshit that the defense and the Z family have spewed in the public...they have just ignored it. To me, that's a very good sign.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19993#p19993

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:09 am 

I suppose our friend is forgetting a couple of key points:

1. For the State to withhold exculpatory evidence would be a Brady violation
2. For the State to withhold inculpatory evidence would be a violation of the State's reciprocal discovery agreement with the defense

So, if the State is hiding anything, they're setting themselves up for failure.

Last edited by Maltese Mama on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Changed html code to bb code - Mal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 am 
ADMIN

rumpole2 says:
January 18, 2013 at 9:22 am

So you don’t think that BDLR has a “cunning plan” to keep all his evidence secret until the last minute?
He does seem to be able to get away with NOT releasing discovery by the due date. :D
I think Occams razor needs to be applied for the dopes at JQ.
1.The prosecution has not outlined their “theory” because they don’t have one (That would stand up in court)
2. The State has not released the evidence that counter’s George and his supoorters, because there is no such evidence.

To imagine the BDLR has a cunning plan up his sleeve a la Perry Mason with the private Dick bursting into court just before the case is lost with a star witness is not only silly and delusional… but would not be allowed under Florida law and rules of Discovery.
“Trial by Ambush” is not allowed. Perry Mason would be out of work in Florida these days… I guess he could always usurp Teeto and be the Legal expert posting at JQ :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 am 

chipbennett wrote:
Rumpole wrote:

This is perhaps the most insidious, most dangerous aspect of this case: the "if only Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle" canard.

Why should law-abiding citizens give up the right to live our lives freely, to come and go freely, to be in places that we have a legal right to be, merely to avoid confrontations with dangerous people who have malicious intent? I refuse to accept such an Urban Safari mentality, and I refuse to leave my children a country that is less safe and less free for them to live in.

Here's an "if only" for Martin supporters: If only Martin had simply gone inside Brandi Green's house, instead of circling back to confront and assault Zimmerman, he would be alive today.

Welcome to RT Chip :51 it is good to read your postings here as we'll as the Treehouse. Personally I have saved many of your previous posts for quick review when countering baseless argument from the TMcrowd. You should know your work and eloquence is appreciated.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 51  Next