It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:20 am 

I tried to post this in the OS and couldn't sign up (IDK why).

"Her account to Crump, with federal investigators listening in, largely matches what she would later tell de la Rionda in his recorded interview."

That is a MAJOR FALSEHOOD and should be corrected

There were NO federal investigators listening in. NONE! According to Crump's list of those that were in attendence, they were NOT there. Will the OS please make this correction.

Can someone here do it for me. CC to CTH

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 am 

Nevermind, I got in. http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/ ... 0130108/10 I also submitted part of the transcript of exhibit H from http://184.172.211.159/~gzdocs/document ... elease.pdf

Let's what happens next.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 pm 
ADMIN

I admire your perseverance.

Sentinel SHOULD correct this.

I think it is intentional...... that pair do know the facts of this case

Unfortunately this and a million other "mistakes" are part of what gets absorbed by Traybots (and a potential Jury pool)
Retracted or not, once it gets to a Traybot it is a fact in their delusional minds.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 pm 
ADMIN

Zimmerman: Scheme Team - Sentinel Shuffle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:42 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest

Even after 10 months, the wilfully ignorant still say GZ was told to stay in his truck

Angie wrote:
Yes it is, and hopefully the Jury will see it that way also. Trayvon had no reason why he should run home when he had the right to be where he was at.
I hope it will be more a theme of "Why did GZ not stay in place in his vehicle as he was advised to do by Dispatch", and knowing LE were on their way.
It was GZ that had no right to pursue Trayvon and cause a confrontation, when Trayvon was not being suspicious at all.
GZ is not LE, and as a self appointed NW captain, he should of known better than to pursue anyone at all, let alone with a weapon.

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19772#p19772

After all of this time, I am still trying to figure out by what authority GZ was ordered to stay in his truck. As a dispatcher/call taker your are trained VERY early on that you have no authority to order anyone to do anything. You can try to guide someone in the correct direction, you can even suggest for their personal safety, but you can never ORDER anything. :18
Also, GZ was and had been out of his truck when the suggestion was made.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:51 am 
ADMIN

I get what you are saying MzDazie.. you of course would know.

The dispatcher not having authority to demand anything is quite true, but not the point I am stressing.

The dispatcher never said anything about "not NEEDING to follow" until AFTER GZ was out of his truck.
(As you acknowledge)

The point I am trying to make is that early on Julison/Crump lied and said GZ was told to stay in his truck..
THAT never happened at all.

You are quite correct when you say the dispatcher could only suggest and not order.. and that is what he did.. but long after GZ had left his truck. It was only "you don't NEED to do that" It was not even phrased as an order. Besides... GZ complied and said "OK" and by his account went to look for address and head back to his truck.

Also the dispatcher did ask GZ twice to keep an eye on what TM did... so you could say GZ felt obliged to do that and that is why he got out of his truck.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:19 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

“IMO people have made up their mind regarding George's innocence”

Yeah, sure… it’s called “The presumption of innocence” :45

The “Golden Thread” that runs through British (American) Justice

And they call them selves Questers for “Justice” :31

manberk wrote:
The truth is IMO the people who have made up their mind regarding George's innocence have a predisposed prejudice almost to a person, and of course from my experience.

I've tried to have many an intelligent discussion but they are generally intellectually fraudulent. You have to prove with evidence George's obvious caught on tape following took place, but we are to rely on their "feelings" and assumptions regarding Trayvon returning and attacking. They talk about evidence, but only refer to George's story which in most cases cannot be found in discovery. Etc etc etc.

Until someone can explain how the address would have helped, when he gave it to NEN, and where George was after hanging up with NEN I think the evidence will speak for itself. Unfortunately for George his decision to exaggerate his injury will come back to bite him in the ass. He could have claimed SD by just saying he was in fear, but is now bound by those lies! One thing that I believe with erase reasonable doubt, will be catching him in his lies rendering him untrustworthy to the jury.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19844#p19844

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:22 am 
ADMIN

Rumpole - The Golden Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:34 am 

Inquiring minds want to know where the remaining drafts? I am picking up my printer tomorrow so I can do the comparisons though I believe that Diwata may have already done that. There are 6 total drafts, right?

ETA: I went to go check the posts that were done with Howie. He says he is still seeing .11 but everytime I try to look at the post at CTH, my computer freezes up. Could you do a CCP for me. I would like to know where he is looking. TIA.

Forgot to add that it is on the 1/12/13 open thread. Sorry... :8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:26 am 

I think there are three sides to this, and every other story in the world. In this case, the Zimmerman side, the Martin side and right in the middle is the truth.

I do NOT like how the Martin's first step was to trademark their child's name so that they could profit from his death. I do NOT like the "pass the trash can" marathons they have been on tour with. I think the mother is defrauding the state of Florida by accepting donated leave. In my state that is only allowed in very sever cases. Bereavement leave is a maximum of 5 days, and does not qualify for catastrophic leave donations. If Florida's state policies are this lax, then someone should be looking into that. If she can parade around the world begging for money, she can show up and do her job, IMO

I do not care for the Zimmerman's begging for money, either. I wish RZ,JR would get off of twitter, because while he is trying to defend his brother, he is just giving ammunition to people who look for things to harp about.
I don't think GZ attacked this "kid" and killed him for no reason.
I think the whole thing could have been avoided with a simple polite exchange like:

"Hey, do you live here? I haven't seen you here before."
"My dad is staying with Ms. So in So over at such and such."
"OK, will hurry on home, we have had some problems in the area, and it might not be safe to be out in this weather."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm 

So I started looking over the Capias that Howie was referring to at CTH...and he is right. Serino was using 782.11 on those faxed pages with a print date of 2/28/12.
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/3 ... report.pdf

None of that is in the 10th Supplemental Documents supplied by Baez to BDLR. From what I can see on those documents there is the original where he is recommending 782.04 (02), Draft 4 - 782.04 (2), Draft 6 - 782.07, and then the edited version of Draft 6 - 776.07.
http://184.172.211.159/~gzdocs/document ... uments.pdf

Didn't anyone think that it is odd that that was faxed from a FedEx over on Rinehart Rd.? That is just minutes from the Zimmerman residence and a good five miles from the Police Dept.

The date on the seven pages have a faxed date of March 6th at 9:28am but if you look at the bottom of the page the actual print date was Feb 28th at 11:42am for the first three pages. You can see the case number beside it.

The rest of the reports/narratives were printed up on 3/6/12 at 13:46 or 1:46pm. Working on the assumption that FEDEX uses military time for faxes, how are the last four pages able to be faxed prior to being printed?

So in a nutshell, it looks like Serino started with
Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.—Whoever shall unnecessarily kill another, either while resisting an attempt by such other person to commit any felony, or to do any other unlawful act, or after such attempt shall have failed, shall be deemed guilty of manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Changed it to the much stronger Murder 2 charge where Martin's age is not a factor
782.04 (2)

Changed it to the much stronger Murder 2 charge where Martin's age is not a factor
782.04 (2)

Then settled with this where Martin's age now becomes a factor:

I need input on this but in combination with the Discovery Documents from the 10th Supplemental, could this be the Brady Material that Baez was referring to? And where are all of the other drafts?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 pm 
ADMIN

Rumpole wrote:

“IMO people have made up their mind regarding George's innocence”

Yeah, sure… it’s called “The presumption of innocence” :45

The “Golden Thread” that runs through British (American) Justice

And they call them selves Questers for “Justice” :31

manberk wrote:
The truth is IMO the people who have made up their mind regarding George's innocence have a predisposed prejudice almost to a person, and of course from my experience.

I've tried to have many an intelligent discussion but they are generally intellectually fraudulent. You have to prove with evidence George's obvious caught on tape following took place, but we are to rely on their "feelings" and assumptions regarding Trayvon returning and attacking. They talk about evidence, but only refer to George's story which in most cases cannot be found in discovery. Etc etc etc.

Until someone can explain how the address would have helped, when he gave it to NEN, and where George was after hanging up with NEN I think the evidence will speak for itself. Unfortunately for George his decision to exaggerate his injury will come back to bite him in the ass. He could have claimed SD by just saying he was in fear, but is now bound by those lies! One thing that I believe with erase reasonable doubt, will be catching him in his lies rendering him untrustworthy to the jury.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19844#p19844

The lady is, I think at least being honest.
The Traybots do NOT understand "The presumption of innocence"
Neither do they appreciate its critical importance in the system of justice we all should treasure.
That system is intentionally weighted to preserve the rights of an individual. The burden of proof is intentionally placed on the "State"
As a society we long ago decided that to use the power of the State to convict and punish an INNOCENT MAN is abhorrent to us. The "pay off matrix" set up within the system is such that in effect, we put up with letting some guilty people go free, to ensure that we do not convict an innocent man.
Having said all that...... in this case George is not only "presumed" innocent but is quite clearly innocent based on the evidence seen so far.

In order to lay charges, I think there was a "Presumption of Guilt" put forward by the race baiters, and promoted by them and their Media Guru Julison. Then taken up by the political factions within the Florida Judicial system. Of course Traybots generally bought this narrative hook, line and sinker, and they too are operating under a "presumption of guilt"
That is why they minimise, deny and twist evidence if it does not fit the presumption of guilt. As has been discussed "Cognitive Dissonance" means they have to dismiss evidence when it is at variance with their (wrong) notions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 am 

The Traybots usually say they do not have to have a presumption of innocence. That is only for the judge and the jury. Not message boarders.

I know Trayvon. I have dealt with plenty of Trayvons when working those ghetto areas.

There is more than one ghetto area in Dade. Where TM is from it's not as bad as a little further south, but that south moved up and entered Broward County. The City of Miramar became a somewhat ghetto area too.

There are some good people there. They work and have some two parent families. Trayvon began to get involved in a group very young and learned to fight. They smoke and do marijuana, sell drugs and do burglaries. He is no different. He learned to street fight. Dirty fighting. He was not close to his mother or father. They were divorced and had no time for him. I remember reading somewhere he lived with someone else, maybe an aunt, for the last four years of his life. He went down hill with school. He was getting in trouble. I don't believe he would have made much of his life like the Traybots say. They are not living in reality. I worked in this area. I know how these black kids are. They think the whites owe them and they are extremely racist. They have no respect for the law and learn that early from family and friends.

Most of their burglaries are in white areas and they usually steal cars to get there. They think white areas have more valuables than the folks in black areas.

The Traybots don't realize racism works both ways. Actually more blacks are racists than whites.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:12 am 
ADMIN

It is often the case that when bad things happen to a teen.. people wring their hands and talk about " if only we had noticed the warning signs"

Well in the case of TM... the warning signs were repeatedly ignored for years... and certainly in the last year. ONE school suspension should be a "wake up call" for parents.... to ignore suspension two, and then 3, is simply BAD parenting...to say the least.
It is quite likely that TM did have potential to be anything he had a mind to be....when he was younger... but like many teens he was on the wrong path, and quite aways down that wrong path. His parents failed him. His death is a tragedy. But TM's demise is not GZ's fault. The persecution of GZ is ANOTHER tragedy.. and guess what... Tracy and Sabrina who are the primary cause of TM's demise are now at least part of GZ's persecution. If those two had any morals, ethics at all.. they would admit that they failed TM for a start.. and now they could make at least a gesture in mitigation of their failure as parents if they admitted that their son was a violent thug who attacked GZ.. and do what they could to stop the travesty of these Crumped up charges against GZ.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:21 am 

I could almost never get information or witnesses who would talk to me regarding a crime. They simply shut up and band together against the law. Some would just be scared they would be next. There are things hidden about Trayvon. Hopefully someone will come forward, but I doubt it.

Black on black crime is very high. That's how most teenagers end up dead in the ghetto.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:34 am 
ADMIN

Analysis from the resident Top Legal Cretin “Teeto”

Her grasp of the law suggests that her “legal experience” is limited to what she overheard while doing cleaning at a law office somewhere.?

Teeto wrote:
Truly? I think he is an unstable mamby pamby who will attempt suicide and if it fails, he will end up in segrigation because when he undergoes evaluation as all newly convicted felons do when they first arrive in prison, he will express his fears of black and mexican men - he will build it up big time and will probably even admit to some gang affiliation in his younger years - all for the purpose of avoiding general population. Eventually though, they will get wise to him and he will end up in general population where he will find "God".

I think Judge Lester would have given him an easier sentence than I believe Judge Nelson will. Judge Nelson is a child advocate and I believe she is going to be appauled at his having committed the crime - but even worse, I think she is going to consider his conduct following the crime, the lies, the god's plan, and no remorse as being heinous and will tack extra years on due to that - if she is allowed to under the sentencing guidelines. I don't care if she says she doesn't read the newspaper, etc., - she KNOWS.... she is no one's fool and is not going to be going into this blind.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19897#p19897

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:16 pm 
ADMIN

It looks like School has coughed up TM's School records....

They wont be happy in the Trayvon Zone. They do not want the facts to be known in this case. They are Questing for a Guilty verdict (lynching) and not Justice.

See Case Documents Thread
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195&p=19906#p19906

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:44 pm 
ADMIN

If they were not so dumb in the Trayvon Zone, they might spot a pattern.
Every time evidence comes to light it supports GZ's case and the Traybots have to go into a frenzy of damage control minimizing and denial.
The rational approach would be to accept the Tsunami of evidence as fact and abandon their silly notions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:34 pm 
ADMIN

Already a reaction at the Trayvon Zone Secret Sewer.

As I predicted.. they do NOT want evidence and facts and stuff... just a lynchin'

Es165 wrote:
This just makes me want to scream!! I still can't believe this kind of information is relevant at all and I don't understand how it could be released to these people. It's like something out the of treehouse but with the courts approval!!!!

I doubt they will find anything they can use and I'm pretty sure anything they did want to exploit would still have to be approved by the Judge but the idea if MOM being allowed to do this just makes my skin crawl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:38 pm 

Teeto is not bright. Uneducated. No common sense. Probably lives in the same area as Honey Boo Boo.

I hope TM's school records are leaked. Should be entertaining.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 51  Next