It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:19 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

Today just a regular daft post.

Teeto has obviously not let go of the silly notion that a “Holly Bush” caused Georges head wounds.

In fact, in the T-Zone they do not abandon daft theories. They hold them in reserve and keep bringing them up, hoping they will make sense.

Doing the same thing time and time again expecting a different result is…….. “Insanity”

At one stage they were scouring crime scene photos looking to find a holly bush. I am sure they WILL find something.
They did, after all, find multiple ghosts in the club house, Osterman at the bank, 4 accomplices riding along with George and…….. A COCKATOO!!
Finding a holly bush should be a doddle!! :31

Teeto wrote:
I agree now - I had always thought that he most likely got the head injuries from a sprinkler head or something like that - but I no longer believe GZ spent enough time on his back to incur those injuries, plus, seeing those micro-abrasions all over his forehead, etc. makes it more apparent that these are the result of falling into something with lots of little spikes, etc.

I am not real clear on the law of evidence - and whether the prosecution can withhold evidence that is strictly impeachment material that is not in favor of the defense - I know they cannot withhold impeachment material that is negative to their own witnesses - but not sure how it works for additional evidence that proves perjury. It gets pretty technical. Someone here most likely knows - but I would laugh my butt off if the prosecution has in its arsenal forensics showing GZ's blood or skin tissue on the bushes or trees. Wouldn't that be hysterical?

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19750#p19750

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:06 pm 

From Talk Left:
http://www.talkleft.com/story/2012/12/3/15506/4766

Quote:
Who has spoken to Dee Dee as much or more than Crump? ABC's Matt Gutman. On March 28, he used that name in his ABC News Report. And told Lawrence O'Donnell on the Last Word on 3/28 (transcript available on Lexis.com):

Quote:
GUTMAN: Again, it was another contradiction of Zimmerman`s version of events. For minutes it seemed Trayvon Martin knew he was being followed by this unidentified person behind him. At one point he said there`s this crazy white dude behind me. I don`t know why he`s following me.

And this continues. He tries to run, and then he walks. And then he thinks he loses Zimmerman. And Zimmerman catches up to him. And then they had this confrontation, Trayvon Martin asking Zimmerman, why are you following me? Zimmerman responding, what are you doing here? And the next thing that this 16-year-old girl says, Dee Dee, that she heard was a scuffle. Trayvon`s treasured phone falls to the ground. She hears the rustle in the grass, and then the phone cuts out.

Matt Gutman told O'Donnell that night he'd been speaking to her for days:

O`DONNELL: Matt, quickly before you go, you talked to her. What`s your assessment of her credibility?

GUTMAN: I think she`s credible. I don`t think she has anything to hide here. We`ve been talking to her for days now. This is not the first time that I`ve heard her speak. I have no reason to believe that she`s lying.

NEN & 911 calls were released on Friday. Sunday Tracy Martin finds her on his phone bill. Tues is the Presser from Crump.

How was Gutman able to talk to her for days in this time frame? IMO, Crump had her lined up early on, knew the basic details and needed the NEN to cement the narrative given by W8. IMO, if she differed from the NEN too much it would challenge her credibility right there. By having a copy of Zimmerman's NEN, he was able to cohesively make a narrative for her to follow.

I truly believe this witness was manufactured to press for an arrest of Zimmerman.

I no longer want her statement tossed. I want her on the stand during the Immunity Hearing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:39 pm 

Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen, it's really important to note, and you can follow along because we now have the 911 calls. And we have Zimmerman's call to the phone, the police dispatcher. And you can follow audio, every account now. Never, in any account, other than George Zimmerman, this neighborhood association loose cannon, does anybody say that Trayvon Martin was up to no good, that he seemed high or anything and in fact. This young lady details it completely, the tone of the conversation and the nature of the conversation, and what was happening the last minutes of his life. I will ask you -- her parents does (ph) not in any way want to reveal her identity. She is a minor. Her parents are very worried about her. She is traumatized over this. This was her really, really close personal friend. They were dating. And so it's a situation where to know that you were the last person to talk to the young man who you thought was one of the most special people in the world to you, and know that he got killed moments after he was talking to you, is just riveting to this young lady.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... nr.03.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:01 pm 
ADMIN

Posted by "Dr. Bogus Pachysandra" at CTH......

Beale Streeters Sheiks - Mr. Crump Don't Like It

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest

Even after 10 months, the wilfully ignorant still say GZ was told to stay in his truck

Angie wrote:
Yes it is, and hopefully the Jury will see it that way also. Trayvon had no reason why he should run home when he had the right to be where he was at.
I hope it will be more a theme of "Why did GZ not stay in place in his vehicle as he was advised to do by Dispatch", and knowing LE were on their way.
It was GZ that had no right to pursue Trayvon and cause a confrontation, when Trayvon was not being suspicious at all.
GZ is not LE, and as a self appointed NW captain, he should of known better than to pursue anyone at all, let alone with a weapon.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19772#p19772

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:58 am 
ADMIN

There have been recent Filings in the Court

See Documents thread:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195&p=19774#p19774

It looks to me like the paper work needed for Corey to continue as Special Prosecutor.

However, the document FROM Corey extending appointments of assistants, I think is an attempt at CYA in regards her pursuit of Shellie Zimmerman. She throws Shellie's name in as if it were part of the original mandate from the Governor.

Seems to me like a ploy to get around the fact that she in fact exceeded her mandate in pursuing charges against Shellie.

I have no idea if this works legally?

Rick Scott: Continuation of Corey's Appointment (Executive Order 12-279)

Corey: Designation of Assistant State Attorneys and Investigators

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:13 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest

Even after 10 months, the wilfully ignorant still say GZ was told to stay in his truck

Angie wrote:
Yes it is, and hopefully the Jury will see it that way also. Trayvon had no reason why he should run home when he had the right to be where he was at.
I hope it will be more a theme of "Why did GZ not stay in place in his vehicle as he was advised to do by Dispatch", and knowing LE were on their way.
It was GZ that had no right to pursue Trayvon and cause a confrontation, when Trayvon was not being suspicious at all.
GZ is not LE, and as a self appointed NW captain, he should of known better than to pursue anyone at all, let alone with a weapon.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19772#p19772

They still can't get it through their thick little heads that both individuals had a legal right to be where they were at that "T" intersection. It is the assault that changes the meeting/confrontation to a crime.

Zimmerman has witnesses, injuries and DNA on his side. He has the SAO BDLR admitting in open court that Martin did indeed hit Zimmerman at some point.

Martin has....an abrasion just below his knuckle and W8.

And as long as there is no reasonable explanation as to how Martin found himself virtually at the same spot from which he disappeared some 4 minutes earlier, Zimmerman will always have a valid claim of self-defense. Martin either had to have doubled back, laid in wait or some combination of both. That is INTENT. Period.

Wishing things were different isn't going to change one thing. That GZ had stayed in his truck. That TM would have simply gone home. Bad decisions by both, IMO, but there never should have been an assault. That is where it moves into a CRIME. Like MOM said while waving that color picture of GZ's injuries in court. If Martin hadn't been doing this to my client, he wouldn't have gotten himself shot. ((paraphrased so no quote marks))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:18 am 

Gotta love those folks. Not only was George not told to "Stay in the truck" they always omit Trayvon coming back with his hand in his waistband, circling the truck in a threatening manner, staring and running and around the corner before George even opened the door. Even Double D never says Trayvon knew George ever left the truck at that point even when questioned by BLDR. When confronted they say that is GZ's story but when you point out it was recorded on the NEN tape and the interview, they just ignore it. Sad bunch these Trayvonites are.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:31 am 

"Trayvon was not being suspicious at all"?
Hmm, he entered the neighborhood through a gap in the fencing, the same as all the previous burglars had. He was dressed the same and looked the same as all the previous burglars were. He was walking along the backs of the homes, not on the sidewalk, not on the street as all the previous burglars had. He did not wave at George as he walked by, he stared. He did not focus on getting home, he walked aimlessly about, staring all around and even stopping in front of a previously burglarized home in the pouring rain. It wasn't until then that George pulled over, called him in as suspicious and while waiting to get connected, Trayvon had moved on causing George to move his truck to near the "T". It was after that the non suspicious Trayvon pulled his hand in the waistband circling and running routine. Gee, nothing suspicious at all there folks, especially when George's home was in the direct path of Trayvon's movements. Every time I watch a suspicious teen in my neighborhood they go all "Miami" on me, hand in their waistband, circle me, stare and run and then I just say "That's cool, just a teen doing nothing but buying Iced Tea and Skittles at the 7-11 walking home".

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:55 am 
ADMIN

Yes. Any reasonable person might have been suspicious at TM's behaviour. And especially a person who had made a commitment to be a "neighbourhood watch" guy..... being perhaps extra suspicious is what neighbourhood watch is all about... being more aware of people who are not known to be residents.
And before people go off on "vigilante"... NW is a respected scheme in many countries... encouraged by police departments etc.
It is all about being aware, observing and reporting anything to police. No doubt many reports are "false alarms" but my understanding is police would rather get the reports.. attend and find nothing amiss at times... but on occasions be there to take action.
This is all normal stuff. George acted reasonably and correctly.. EVEN in getting out of his truck. NEN operator ASKED him to keep an eye on what the suspect did... when I listen to NEN call.. it is almost mandatory that George does get out of his truck when TM runs off. George has been TOLD to keep an eye on what suspect does and so he has to get out of his truck to do that because TM has run out of sight. Only then does NEN say "You don't have to do that" but note NEN does not even go as far as to say "You must not do that" or "you must stop doing that"... just you don't HAVE too. No George didn't have to, but he was doing it so he could keep an eye on a suspect as he had been asked to do.
In the normal course of events TM would have been long gone by the time GZ got to the T.

TM changed that by waiting/coming back and assaulting George.

Whenever I do one of these case descriptions I am left wondering why the hell this case is happening at all. Simple and clear self defence. A legitimate use of deadly force....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 am 

While in the truck Georgie was asked TWICE to let Sean know if Mr. Martin does anything else. If Georgie looses sight of Mr. Martin, how can he accomplish what Sean asked of him without leaving the confines of the truck. It can't be done, so by using simple logic he had to "get out of the truck".

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 pm 

I can understand how it would have caused suspicion that night since there had been breakins in that area, yet to many people it's considered profiling. But I suspect that hardly a person in those same circumstances would avoid curiosity because they dare not be accused of profiling.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:22 pm 

So I was looking again at the CS photos and the odd little bag that was by the dog station.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... otogallery

I don't understand why it was not given an Object Marker. The other two bags were. It looks like it was tied off at the top. Zimmerman said that he felt like he was hit with something. I am wondering if there is nothing but dirt in that bag.

"Known as a cosh, or blackjack, they are described as being made of a sock filled with sand, or a sock containing a bar of hard soap in the toe end, that were swung against the head of the victim with great but usually non-lethal force." From Wiki...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:40 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ox1Tore9nw

TM grew up in a ghetto area. I use to work there.

edit Rumpole
Posting YT is a bit trickier than at CTH... it is described in Help thread, or PM me for help :24
Put simply.. you need to delete all of the YT url, except what v=
Then highlight that and press [youtube] button
In this case: 2Ox1Tore9nw

Last edited by murderbythebook on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 pm 

DebFrmHell wrote:
So I was looking again at the CS photos and the odd little bag that was by the dog station.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... otogallery

I don't understand why it was not given an Object Marker. The other two bags were. It looks like it was tied off at the top. Zimmerman said that he felt like he was hit with something. I am wondering if there is nothing but dirt in that bag.

"Known as a cosh, or blackjack, they are described as being made of a sock filled with sand, or a sock containing a bar of hard soap in the toe end, that were swung against the head of the victim with great but usually non-lethal force." From Wiki...

It's like a home made sap. Police use to carry saps. Most agencies don't allow them to be carried now.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywor ... rh4z9ioi_b

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 pm 

Am I a troll??? Wha? LOL.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:22 am 
ADMIN

No Deb you are certainly not a troll.... RT is a Toll Free Zone :95

You are quite correct to point out that legally TM was a minor and that fact is included in Serino’s Capias.

And besides... trolls don't supply links.... you would not make wages as a troll :12

Obviously TM is a minor as per the law (under 18) but equally he is NOT a child in the sense of the narrative of "little boy buying candy"... he was a 6 ft tall violent thug (IMO)... so "child" in that sense of the description of the events is misleading. I was 17 myself once.. so was my son, and a bunch of people he knew..... "child" is not what any of us were :24
Though "legally" we were minors

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:13 am 

Rumpole wrote:
No Deb you are certainly not a troll.... RT is a Toll Free Zone :95

You are quite correct to point out that legally TM was a minor and that fact is included in Serino’s Capias.

And besides... trolls don't supply links.... you would not make wages as a troll :12

Obviously TM is a minor as per the law (under 18) but equally he is NOT a child in the sense of the narrative of "little boy buying candy"... he was a 6 ft tall violent thug (IMO)... so "child" in that sense of the description of the events is misleading. I was 17 myself once.. so was my son, and a bunch of people he knew..... "child" is not what any of us were :24
Though "legally" we were minors

The "CHILD" word is one of my bigger gripes. Martin was a child only in the sense that he was a child of his parents, Sybrina and Tracy. The fact is that he was a young man.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 am 
ADMIN

yes... "Child" is an emotionally charged word.. that is why I was careful to say "minor" in my post. :24

"Begging the question" by using emotionally charged words is one of the MANY illegitimate discussion/debate techniques used by Traybots... that is when they are actually remotely on topic at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:06 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

You can’t make this stuff up.

They were silent for a while when the Crump-DeeDee audio was released…
But it did not take long for them to deny the obvious, and make up their own delusional take on it.

“Crump is a brilliant lawyer and his interview of DD was overseen by the FBI”

I mean really?

They now believe that… it is part of their delusion for ever.

This delusion seems to have been seeded by our old friends at the Sentinel:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 7957.story

By Jeff Weiner and Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
7:53 p.m. EST, January 8, 2013
Quote:
The newly-released evidence also includes a new, slightly more audible copy of a recording in which Trayvon's girlfriend describes what she heard the night of the shooting.
The girl, identified by officials as "witness 8," told Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump in the recording that she was on the phone just before the shooting and heard Trayvon being pursued and confronted by a man. Her account to Crump, with federal investigators listening in, largely matches what she would later tell de la Rionda in his recorded interview.

The Cretins bought it
Bernie wrote:
And we know they do Not read evidence because they still state Crump recorded DeeDee without any LEO but we know FBI was listening in so Crump couldn't have coached her as they claim they also still claim there are more than one DeeDee .....some poster claims to know the Z fam and claims Omara and West are on to the multiple Deedee's .....they are certifiably stupid....

Talina wrote:
I was surprised to see that recently reported in the Orlando Sentinel but then upon reflection it's not that surprising to learn they were there. Crump has said all along that the FBI has the original recording. Makes sense now that he handed it over to them if they attended the recording of the interview to avoid precisely what he is now being accused of having done (editing and altering the tape). Those on the GZ side need to realize and acknowledge this is not Crump's first rodeo. He's not going to be making statements that can be so easily proven false, accusations that he can not back up or mishandling or witness tampering.

I can't wait for this hearing and trial to get under way to see exactly how the prosecution plans to lay it all out.

I know we talk a lot about the inconsistencies and contradictions GZ makes in his explanations and statements that all just nail him to the wall but unless the prosecution introduces those, they won't be known the jury so I'm really curious how their CIC will be presented.
just-for-all
Being that Attorney Crump is an upstanding highly regarded officer of the court I am confident the taping was proper and legal.

Trixiemay wrote:
Of course it was and to suggest otherwise is just pure bullshit.

Enigma wrote:
Gotta chuckle @ the accusation that Crump insinuated himself into the case. He was retained by Trayvon's family. 'nuff said.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19808#p19808

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 51  Next