It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:27 pm 

A day after burying her daughter, the mother of a woman killed during Saturday’s white nationalist rally in Charlottesville said she has received death threats. She also criticized President Donald Trump’s claim that violence on "both sides" lead to her daughter's death.

"Whether there was violence on both sides or not is irrelevant," Bro told MSNBC's Katy Tur. "The guy mowed my daughter down and, sorry, that’s not excusable."

In the exclusive interview, Bro said that the White House has reached out to her three times since her daughter’s death, but that she hasn’t had a chance to speak to President Trump.

Source: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-int ... 61903.html

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:25 pm 
ADMIN

I have read SEVERAL reeports going back several days the Fields was a "Nut Job"

Various indications.. he physically attacked his (solo) mother .. a woman in a wheel chair.
He was kicked out of army during basic training.
He was on anti-psychotic meds

His actions are those of a nut job.. regardless of any group he may have been attracted to.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/susp ... t-49200503

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:37 am 
ADMIN

A good take on Charlottesville

This a week old..... but I only just found it. :)

This Week in Stupid (13/08/2017)
Sargon of Akkad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:36 pm 
ADMIN

Charlottesville covers Confederate monuments with black tarp
By AnneClaire Stapleton and Eric Levenson, CNN
Updated 1449 GMT (2249 HKT) August 24, 2017

(CNN) Workers in Charlottesville, Virginia, placed large black tarps Wednesday over two monuments to Confederate military generals, according to video from CNN affiliate WVIR.
The statue of Gen. Robert E. Lee in Emancipation Park and the statue of Gen. Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson in Justice Park were each covered with a tarp. The monuments were the focus of violent protests earlier this month.

Hunting down fabric swaths large enough to drape over the monuments had proven tough, City Council clerk Paige Rice told CNN. But by Wednesday morning, the shrouds were on their way, she said. "The drapes have been ordered and may be in place by the end of the week, pending department resources to properly secure them at both statues," she said.

...more at link
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/23/us/ch ... index.html

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:43 pm 
ADMIN

Guest on Tucker APTLY described this new daft scheme as "Statue Burkas" :lol

Black covers draped over Confederate statues in Charlottesville

Post subject: Charlottesville
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:29 pm 
ADMIN

I usually treat "Conspiracy Theories" like I do Cliches.... I avoid them like the plague :)

But... this guy seems VERY rational and presents evidence which he analyses with good rational argument....
I actually saw a previous YT about directors seen staging the crash event, by same guy, but I didn't stick with it. It seems ridiculously "conspiratorial" from the outset. I see other vids on his YT channel.. This vid is 5 days old :eek There are 3 newer ones to check out :)

Analyzing Charlottesville's Zapruder Film: the Ford Fischer LiveStream
SonofNewo

Note I agree with the opening premis that these so called "Extreme Right" leaders are over-the-top.. more like fake PARODIES of "white supremacists"... I would not be surprised if they were "plants"... Actually more likely to be loony left "actors" creating a (non existent) Neo-Nazi type group to stir up trouble (and blame it on Trump)

Charlottesville's Zapruder 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo

Charlottesville's Zapruder 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_TRkLNh7Q

NEW VIDEO from Charlottesville: the Grassy Knoll Film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

Post subject: Charlottesville
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:29 am 
ADMIN

Charlottesville Maroon Van

Woman sitting in driver seat of maroon van.. blocking intersection 5 minutes BEFORE the crash.
Makes a LIE of police report

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:55 am 
ADMIN

On first watch... I FAILED on the "spot Waldo" challenges, but....

I IMMEDIATELY recognized the VOICE of Reb-Z... hysterical girly whiny catastophizing :)

"They need to be RUSHED TO HOSPITAL... people are DYING!!!"

Not hard to spot either... he has that distinctive "Just Pepper Sprayed" look! :lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:06 pm 

Thanks! Good videos, Rumpole, eventho I don't agree with him about many things. He does point out some definitive facts that I didn't know about.

I watched the Find Waldo twice. Only saw the one female reporter in hard-hat, both times. None of the others. I did recognize Z's voice both times and your description is spot on.

Honestly, I think the maroon van lady knew the ANTIFA march was going to be right in front of her and found a nice, comfy place to park and wait for the "parade". No idea why she lied to the police, just guessing, that's what they do. Also who was in the backseat and what were they doing?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:24 pm 

The most disturbing thing to me about the entire weekend is:

The Unite the Right group (after applying for permit to march -- twice) was a small group and they marched on Friday. The city saw how large the ANTIFA group was growing at the end of the day, and announced early Saturday morning that the City was shutting down the Unite the Right rally for the weekend.

Then the ANTIFA people continued to grow on Saturday and march downtown (without a permit) and there were NO police ANYWHERE, except near some streets that were shut down to motor traffic.

Faith Goldy was right in her reporting on the scene (which got her fired from Rebel Media) and afterwards when he accused the police of not doing their job that day. Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe has got to be replaced. Remember, he fought to the core in the courts to allow 200k, felons/ex-prisoners, to vote in the 2016 election.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:24 pm 
ADMIN

I know you have some daft people in USA :roll

But I find it hard to believe that a woman would park(for 5minutes plus, maybe 10 minutes or more) blocking ANY street, let alone a one-way street... a key street since it was the only route in that vicinity offering a North to South path..... UNLESS... she was intentionally blocking that key street as part of a wider plan. She got out of the car BEFORE the crash and so left the car as a "road block"

Anyway... it's a bit interesting :)

Here are a few still photos... that you can zoom for details..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/photos/white-n ... e-49194893

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:42 pm 

I didn't know she got out of the van before the car crash.
I thought she was found in the backseat. :roll

Looking forward to the trial.

CNN asks voters about Trump and Charlottesville 0:26sec :cool

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:46 pm 
ADMIN

Heather Heyer Woman with Teal Top just before that crash

11:15 on the "Grassy Knoll" Vid (2+ minutes before crash)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:04 pm 
ADMIN

WHOSE STREETS?.... OUR STREETS!

WE SHUT SHIT DOWN ...WE SHUT SHIT DOWN ......////............... ....."MEDIC!!!!" ...WE NEED AMBULANCES!!!! :doh

WHAT DO WE WANT?....... DEAD COPS!... NO COPS!..... NO COPS!........////.... WHERE ARE THE POLICE.... WE NEED COPS.... WHY WERE THERE NO COPS? :doh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:41 pm 
ADMIN

I have said it before... worth repeating....

I do NOT condone psychos driving into people (Mostly).. but FFS... protards in the street where cars are to be found, should have been arrested long ago. If you walk in the street you may well get run over. If you keep doing it... your luck may run out. Besides that.. having now SEEN that you NEED ambulances and other emergency vehicles to have FREE ACCESS to the streets (at all times), perhaps THINK that when blocking the street and "shutting shit down" you may well be blocking vital traffic... effecting other people (maybe miles away) and not just your own group. If you can manage that thought.. then extend it to non-emergency travel... just people wanting (needing) to go about their own lives... getting from place to place.

STOP BLOCKING THE FUCKING STREETS!!! :wall

March and chant along the sidewalk (if you must).. and even then.... have consideration for normal people needing to use the sidewalk too!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:09 pm 
ADMIN

The plot thickens.....

An Open Letter to Ford Fischer
SonofNewo

ETA RESPONSE from Ford Fischer
(Posted in comments at YT)

News2Share
25 minutes ago
This is Ford. I'm using the News2Share account to communicate with you on an open forum, and if you're not sure it's me, you're welcome to ask me on my verified Facebook page and I'll confirm.
Spoiler:
I really didn't want to respond to this whole thing, but this has gotten seriously out of hand. Since you've begun this I've gotten a myriad of messages, which I understand you're not directly responsible for, that have been rather hurtful. I wrote the status you heavily delve into to respond pre-emptively to my own friends on Facebook bringing this up. At first your following didn't overlap with mine, but now it's starting to spread so widely that it's impacting my everyday life.

Look, I'm sorry I called you a lunatic. If you've seen my Facebook through the last five years, you'd know that I encourage polite political discourse and reject namecalling. I failed to live up to my own standard in that sense.

Regarding calling you a "Youtube conspiracy theorist", you are on Youtube espousing a theory of a conspiracy. It's not derogatory, but that's what you are.

Regarding the use of the term "hoax", I wrote that you "[claim] the violence in Charlottesville was a "false-flag" hoax." Your videos do claim the attack was a false flag to hurt Trump somehow, and your profile has "liked" several videos with the precise word "hoax" in the title. I didn't claim you're intentionally propagating a hoax, but you're accusing the attack of being a hoax.

Regarding the Waldo image: with all the shitty things people did, that was comparatively funny. I didn't claim to be offended by it. People using the (((parenthesis))) to refer to me is offensive, though I'm not Jewish. What I said in my status following that is that "I am starting to realize what a force the alt-right has become as a coalition online and on the streets." I did not call you alt-right. I've not heard you espouse the views of the alt-right, or any ideology at all, to be honest. However, many of the individuals harassing me are clearly within that movement. I was commenting on them, not you.

I don't know your real name, and until this video, I did not realize you were an individual who called me. Now connecting the dots, I believe you called me twice actually. I forget the name of the outlet you stated you worked for (It was something "Pundit" but I forgot what you said), but I realize now that it was the same person. Frankly, I've been getting calls and interview requests a few times a day for the past two weeks, all about Charlottesville.

When you called, you didn't make these claims or ask questions like, such as in your infamous video that I "Work for a three letter agency" or that somehow I was aware these things would happen. As I've been with others who have interviewed me since, I actually tried to be helpful.

Here's why the whole thing is sad to me: I am not an expert. I don't have the answers, and I wish I did. I found out the 13th of August morning that the Challenger passed me. I didn't notice the maroon van that was the same one five minutes later hit until the person I now know was you told me on the phone much later. Frankly, I edited from my HD camera footage and didn't really study the livestream, which is low quality off a phone. I just threw it on Youtube since it was on FB and has evidence about the Challenger.

Look, you know how to contact me, apparently, since I now know you've done it before. I'm literally working on a commercial for a completely unrelated company that isn't news (my "day-job" that puts food on the table is freelance videography) tomorrow, but if you want to have a real conversation, I'd really like to end this. Given all of this, you don't seem like a crazy, unstable, or stupid person, even if you're wrong. The stuff you've accused me of is hurtful and incorrect. If you can provide me a rational explanation of how to make you concede that your claims about me were misguided, I'm happy to help you do that so you can move onto the real questions. I want to note that I appreciate that you have not drawn my friends, family, or girlfriend into any of this, and I'd appreciate if you keep it that way. Many people have seen these videos and asked if I'm afraid of you for my safety. I've said no.

I just want to finish off by noting that I am an indie journalist and probably oppose the mainstream media narrative as much, if not more, than you do. I was strongly critical of police backing down that day, and pushing the two sides into eachother, fanning the violence. I was repeatedly critical of the mainstream media for conflating right-wing groups and simplifying the entire conflict.

My interview on The New American Media:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNX-Q8U-zMM&t=26s

My interview on Lions of Liberty:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-dH89kjTM

My interview with Luke Rudowski of We Are Change, hours after the attack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eaQ8-NJa5c And on Boston Herald radio: https://player.fm/series/boston-herald- ... r-08-15-17

And on Boston Herald radio:
https://player.fm/series/boston-herald- ... r-08-15-17

Ras Radio Live, a radio station led by an actual conspiracy theorist who I called a "cool guy."
http://tf52.com/pcg/?name=2017-08-30_th ... who_is.mp3

I would have loved to have done an interview like ones of these in the first place, rather than the way you did it. But the past is past.

Also, I'd add my documentary on the whole thing, which InfoWars called "far superior to the one from VICE...a stark contrast with the heavily edited, sensationalist garbage from VICE and the rest of the fake news media."
https://www.prisonplanet.com/street-war ... -down.html

I challenge the narrative, and I want to get it right.

I can't talk tomorrow, but I'd like to make peace and find a resolution to this.

Send me an email please, or something.

SonofNewo
17 minutes ago
Thanks for the apology, Ford.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 pm 
ADMIN

Tundra wing mirror broken... gone

But... Tundra Wing mirror grows back?????

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:47 pm 
ADMIN

Better quality vid.. showing the car from behind... and the savages who jumped on the trunk... plus aftermath

Car Plows Through a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:34 am 
ADMIN

This looks to be a good overview of events leading up to the car incident....

Graphic Content – charlottesville, the facts, as crazy as they are.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:18 am 

I haven't finished the ones above, but watched this one anyway.
It's good, I agree about 98% and he's got some good points and great photos and film coverage.

LOL, he says a second camera caught a different angle and "immediately knew it was a Nazi driving the car."

That would be RebZ, at 11:11, yelling about what just happened. :lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next