It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 am 

Rumpole wrote:

In the run-up to the recent court case the defense attorneys Mark O'Mara and Don West regularly asked the public for donations towards Zimmerman’s legal costs but money certainly wasn’t an issue as they enjoyed lunch at Nello.

Un-freakin'-believable, even from the media. The implication here is that they're using donated money to fund a lavish meal/lifestyle, you know, like a lot of so-called liberal non-profit directors do. What West, O'Mara, and Geragos can afford to pay for a meal has zero to do with what GZ can afford to pay for security, his defense, etc., especially since neither GZ nor SZ can work because of the media's efforts to demonize them.

The restaurant may have invited them for a free meal for the publicity; Geragos may have paid the bill; they may have won it in a raffle; or the tab could have been paid any number of other ways.

It's so pathetic and disgusting that the media is this desperate to demonize GZ's defense team. SMH No wonder there is starting to be tide change, according to O'Reilly. I hope this dishonest reporting causes more backlash against the liberal agenda for this case (gun control) and BGI.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:29 am 

liesel wrote:
Also see Twitchy - Epic clash between Larry Elder and Piers Morgan; Libs unleash torrent of haterade

Unbelievable !...the black tweeters completely turned on and attacked this man for stating FACTS !
The complete abuse of the "N" word here, against another black was atrocious.

I do have a question though...and I'm being serious. What is a "House Ni**er" ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:34 am 

menostupid wrote:
Holy cow Larry sure put Piers in his place LOL! LOVE IT! :Gslap Piers is a moron. :wall He seems to be fixated on DeeDeee :blow

Piers "big" "point" #8 speaks multiple languages, according to Piers, ergo, she's "a smart cookie." :Gslap If she "speaks" her other languages, you know, the ones her parents speak, as well as she speaks English, then I don't consider her multi-lingual, much less a "smart cookie". :46

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 am 

Zimmerman case is up first:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:36 am 

liesel wrote:
Rumpole already posted that video. That'll teach me not to refresh the page and read back!

Morning. :28 I am glad I kept on reading because I was going to suggest to you to check RT for the video (snicker). :Gslap :Gslap

Edit to fix broken quote - liesel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:40 am 

LondoJowo wrote:

Is JJ getting ready to clean house? :84

Edit to fix broken quote - liesel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:43 am 

Either that or he's getting ready to make pancakes...... :lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 am 

Uh oh, is that racissssssssssssss??? :37

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 am 

auscitizenmom wrote:

Morning. :28 I am glad I kept on reading because I was going to suggest to you to check RT for the video (snicker). :Gslap :Gslap

:Gslap

Always good advice... that I should have followed! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 am 

Has anyone listened to the interview of RJ with Vinnie Politan standing in for Nancy Grace? I don't know how to post the link to utube video, but if someone can, please post.

Start at around the 21 sec mark, listen to around 22:18 mark. In referencing how she became involved... Paraphrasing...I thought SHE was the last one, I was the last one...

Who is she???

Also, in the interview she says Tracy contacted her and says something about it only being 2 days after Trayvon died. Mark 23:47

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:11 am 

gummybear wrote:

Unbelievable !...the black tweeters completely turned on and attacked this man for stating FACTS !
The complete abuse of the "N" word here, against another black was atrocious.

I do have a question though...and I'm being serious. What is a "House Ni**er" ?

A slave that merited working in the master's house - generally thought of as trying to curry favor with the master so as to get/maintain such a position, which was much better than working in the fields. They'd also rat out other slaves, etc. to curry favor and keep their comparatively comfy position, and considered themselves better than other slaves.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:14 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:18 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:23 am 

:NN20

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:24 am 

Libtard Perspective:

Larry Elder: Bad because intelligent, articulate, educated and black.

Rachel Jeantel: Good because not intelligent, inarticulate, uneducated and black.

Here's your EBT card, we'll send the bus to pick you up when it's time to vote.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 am 

liesel wrote:
A slave that merited working in the master's house - generally thought of as trying to curry favor with the master so as to get/maintain such a position, which was much better than working in the fields. They'd also rat out other slaves, etc. to curry favor and keep their comparatively comfy position, and considered themselves better than other slaves.

My god :(

Thank you for the clarification Liesel.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:57 am 

Has Big O or any from the hill stood up for George Zimmerman yet? It seems GZ has to be afraid for his life. Is this last year reward still on from the new black panther wannabees I wonder. I was around with the original panthers and even they evolved to rise about this crap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:15 pm 

Oh packy... :Gslap :Gslap As if politicians would defend GZ... :lol

IIRC, the NBB withdrew the dead or alive reward. But who knows? Since the acquittal, they'd likely pay whatever it takes, kwim?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 pm 

flgirl543 wrote:
Has anyone listened to the interview of RJ with Vinnie Politan standing in for Nancy Grace? I don't know how to post the link to utube video, but if someone can, please post.

Start at around the 21 sec mark, listen to around 22:18 mark. In referencing how she became involved... Paraphrasing...I thought SHE was the last one, I was the last one...

Who is she???

Also, in the interview she says Tracy contacted her and says something about it only being 2 days after Trayvon died. Mark 23:47

Found it:

To learn how to post youtube videos and for other posting tips, please check out the help threads linked in my sig. Or, if members post/pm the link to the video, we can try to post it for you. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 pm 

Thank you liesel...

And it should be at the 21 minute mark...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 51  Next