It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:24 am 
ADMIN

Oh MzDaizie.... the cockatoo is such an interesting feature I want to believe in it :24

It is a human feature to make sense out of what is sometimes incomplete informations.
Preconceived notions about what you are looking for DOES effect what you find (think you find).

Proper scientific investigations go to great lengths to eliminate "experimenter effect" by using observers "blind" to what results are expected (wanted).

The Ludwig example is EXTREME and is clear indication of mental illness, or else it is a HUGE con and a put-on by Ludwig to make fun of JQ posters? I don't think something so Machiavellian is the case (would be hugely funny if true though) :31

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:31 am 
ADMIN

Repost: JQ "Connecting the dots"

They had a go at this at JQ... they seem to miss most of the dots... and draw connections any old where they imagined....

Still they Stand By their version....

No matter WHAT dots there are... JQ will connect them to show GZ....
(But the evidence implicates the cockatoo) :24

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:42 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest

Today a contribution from the owner, Ma Baker, or “Madam Owner” as she now identifies her “job description”
I guess it’s a comment on what sort of establishment she is running
And it’s not very flattering for the “girls” working under her. :12

Originally posted by bakerprune64
Madame Owner
Quote:
Show us the proof that his head was split, because those little paper cuts surely don't support that. And again where is the PROOF the nose was broken...Xray please! If his injuries were "life threatening" why didn't he go to the hosptial? And talking on somebody of else's cell phone within minutes after murdering an unarmed kid and having vitals inconsistent with somebody who was just in a struggle for his life....Surely you have something more than that!!

This quote might inspire discussion on the Zimmerman case or discussion about the shortcomings of JQ

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19195#p19195

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:16 am 
ADMIN

The ongoing diminishing and denial of evidence.

Wilfully refusing to take on board that NO INJURIES at all are necessary to be "in fear of harm"

In effect GZ's injuries are a "bonus"

Nose broken/not broken is a "Red Herring". It is ludicrous to imagine that someone being attacked has to be certain that there is an identifiable fracture before defending themselves. :31

The fact that TM attacked George has been conceded by the Prosecution (and shown by evidence). George's injuries look severe to me, and with no evidence to the contrary we have to accept his description of a vicious attack by TM.

And........... lets not forget the Lie Detector test:

"Were you in fear for you life" .......... "Yes"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:21 am 
ADMIN

Clearly, the lynch mob have a fixed OPINION of what happened.... it seems they bought the initial narrative....

They will not be convinced by any old evidence stuff..... :31

The Way It's NOT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:23 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 am 

The problem with the Trayonistas on insisting that the nose wasn't broken or that the scalp wounds were just scrapes is that logically it infers that if the nose was broken and the scalp wounds were serious, Georgie would then have been correct in shooting Mr. Martin. I'll bet that they don't realize the logic trap they presented. i.e.. How was Georgie to know the extent of his wounds when he fired?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:33 pm 
ADMIN

"LOGIC" trap to catch a Trayvonite sounds like an oxymoron :12

I think some of them do grasp the simple point that if you are being beaten you are entitled to defend yourself.
That is WHY they are in denial... they have to deny the evidence that GZ was being beaten at all, deny there was any sort of scuffle even.
But as you point out, if they concede that there WAS a fight/scuffle (as the Prosecution has) then they adopt this twisted notion (logic trap) that some how George should have been able to tell that his nose was (luckily) not broken, and the wounds that he could not see at the back of his head were not severe (yet)??? That makes no sense of course.
Of course that is NOT the legal position at all. GZ could have recieved no injuries at all (yet) and simply be in fear that injuries were about to happen. I guess that is the common situation where somebody uses a firearm as an attacker comes at them.
TM went further as we can all plainly see, in attacking and overcoming GZ, and inflicting serious injury. He continued that assault and the evidence suggests was intending to continue even longer. I don't see that there is any alternative interpretation other than TM was going to continue to inflict injury, and might well have killed George or at least inflicted some sort of brain injury.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:55 am 
ADMIN

Today's contribution illustrates building a narrative of what happened based on assumptions (delusions) that are not facts at all.

They make stuff up to begin with, and get further and further from reality as they build on what is nonsense to begin with.

Originally posted by LiveLaughLove
Quote:
Good morning Warriors

Yes he is a paranoid, delusional beast...the more talking GZ's does, the more you see his intent...and he was never the victim, he was always the perpetrator of this fatal encounter...My only hope is that a jury sees this too..

I do not believe he will walk, I also believe was the trial comes to it's end, there will be lesser included charges for the jurors to decide on...I also agree he should be facing assault charges...if he had TM in a wristlock, why was there a need to shoot him dead? Why did he hold onto this sweatshirt while firing that fatal shot?

There is only one agressor in this and that would be the one who is charged.

I saw the eyes for lies blog and it's apparant that GZ was telling this from the view of the perp..since he is the perp...

This post might inspire discussion on the Zimmerman case, or discussion about the shortcomings of JQ

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19280#p19280

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:26 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks to Diwataman at CTH for posting some snippets on the case....

Diwataman's blog:
http://diwataman.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/2418/

Quote:
Zimmerman’s shooting of Trayvon Martin will likely prompt two bursts of heavy media coverage in the coming year: at a stand your ground hearing scheduled for April and at the second-degree murder trial set for June.

How will it go? Fred Francis, a former NBC senior correspondent and founder of 15seconds.com, made a definite prediction Sunday on CNN’s “Reliable Sources.”

Zimmerman will be acquitted because it’s a weak case, Francis told host Howard Kurtz.

“I’m telling you, this is the weakest case I’ve ever seen get this kind of national publicity,” Francis said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... -2013.html

CNN: Media's 2012 report card
(Contains clip of Fred Francis mentioning GZ case starting around 7:12min)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:33 pm 
ADMIN

The Zimmerman case disintegrates
By: John Hayward
5/21/2012 12:57 PM

The release of evidence in George Zimmerman’s murder trial quickly made a mockery of his second-degree murder charges, and threw a further layer of shame upon media and political opportunists who misrepresented a tragic, but fairly straightforward, case of lethal force employed in self-defense.

It is remarkable to take stock of this evidence and realize that it supports every single aspect of Zimmerman’s statement to the police. His injuries are consistent with his account of physical assault by Trayvon Martin. Martin’s gunshot wound occurred at the very short range described by Zimmerman, demolishing fantasies about a racist mall-cop wannabe stalking and murdering an innocent black kid for no reason.

....more at link
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/05/21/t ... ntegrates/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:41 am 
ADMIN

Today’s examples are a bit self serving

Some of the JQ posted reactions to “Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest”

( My fans in The Trayvon Zone) :12

Just a sample……
VeraLynn wrote:
The mole from the "other" place had this to say about JQ
(copy of my post)

It seems they are not worried that the posts show them to be wilfully ignorant and hate filled… they are only worried that their secret sewer can still be seen.

There are many reactions posted following this… but since it relates to JQ rather than the GZ case I will post them in the "Introduction" thread

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19322#p19322

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:02 am 

I've a question. If this is supposedly true: "if he had TM in a wristlock, why was there a need to shoot him dead? Why did he hold onto this sweatshirt while firing that fatal shot? " Left hand on wrist with a wrist-lock. Right hand holding on the hoodie. Did Georgie grow a third hand to shoot him with? I don't get it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:10 am 
ADMIN

As Sundance has put so well..... if you start trying to follow the logic... (especially when you argue with them in their "Troll outings")

It is analogous to following a rabbit dow a rabbit hole... a warren... a maze of tunnels to get lost in.

I know what they are proposing... it is plain stupid in several respects.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:23 am 
ADMIN

I liked your post at CTH, Ejarra

ejarra wrote:
January 1, 2013 at 9:53 am

Happy New Year to all. I found some comments hysterical and sad from this:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... -2013.html

“All the prosecutor has to prove to sustain a conviction is that Trayvon Martin is dead, and that George Zimmerman is the cause of that death. Simple as that.” “every witness has stated that they either saw a ‘fist-fight’ or ‘wrestling’, and nothing else.”

“that blow to the nose may well have been kick-back from the gun.”

“There are no wounds anywhere on Trayvon martin suggesting he did anything to pansyass zimmurderman.”

Yup, sad… But on the bright side there were many Pro-Zs as well.

rumpole2 wrote:
January 1, 2013 at 10:18 am

:43

Oh Noes!!!
Do we need a daft comments at OS thread as well?
Nah………….. it’s probably the same crowd posting at both places :)

Zimmerman murdered an unarmed kid.

A picture of a bloody head doesn’t change that fact. If an unarmed kid can’t resist an armed stalker with a criminal record of violence, none of us are safe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:37 am 

Questions they can't answer. If it was TM doing the yelling for help, why wait for a minimum of 38 seconds and only after a witness has come out to shoot him? Why not shoot him sooner? Why only shoot once?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:25 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Post from Justarse Quest

Another great example of denial

Reactions the analysis by Fred Francis (a former NBC senior correspondent)

“Zimmerman will be acquitted because it’s a weak case, [Fred] Francis told host Howard Kurtz.
    “I’m telling you, this is the weakest case I’ve ever seen get this kind of national publicity,” Francis said.”

Teeto wrote:
I wish someone would tell me just HOW this case is weak. The asshole admitted shooting Trayvon. We have the tape of him saying he is following Trayvon and, well, you know all the rest. Where in the hell are the weak points? Someone show me the weak points? Because GZ says he was skeered? Well, do you believe he had a reasonable cause to be skeered enough to blow Trayvon away? Do you believe during that 40+ seconds that we can hear Trayvon begging for his life that GZ couldn't have avoided pulling that trigger? Someone needs to show me what in the hell is weak about this case. :59

Teeto wrote:
BECAUSE....if this case is weak..people we are in serious trouble because that means that at anytime you or I, or our loved ones are out and about, so long as it's dark and rainy out and no one wants to come forward and speak the truth....some bastard like GZ with GZ's mentality can decide one of us is "suspicious" and attempt to detain us and if we don't comply - blow our ass away and then just carry on with life as normal.

THAT'S NOT RIGHT...NOPE, NO WAY....

Marcena wrote:
Just like the election, pundits are on TV saying whatever, however. And it is really meaningless. The NEN call, the ballistics, and the 911 call with Trayvon screaming *that stops the milisecond the fatal shot is fired* will give George jail time and Shellie time to file for divorce.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19363#p19363

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:28 am 
ADMIN

It is how they treat evidence and proper analysis… deny and throw in a few imagined (delusional) "facts".. such as TM is the one crying out …… they just won’t let that go.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:54 am 

IMO ALERT!!! IMO ALERT!!! IMO ALERT!!! IMO ALERT!!!

I guess the concept of "Justifiable Homicide" is still a ship passing in the night. That they can't see the Defense can raise reasonable doubt for basically every issue is beyond me. The Defense has witnesses, they have injuries, they have the ballistics, they have the angle of entry for the bullet, they have George Zimmerman's DNA on the cuff of a sleeve worn by Trayvon Martin.

It defies logic that the person winning a one-sided fight would be calling for help for over 38 seconds. After the shooting and Zimmerman was in the patrol car he said "I was yelling for help and no one would help me." Long before anyone knew that the "helps" were recorded. That is HUGE to me.

And then there is W8. The APC is based primarily on her deposition. The State has a lot riding on her testimony. The Fulton-Martins have a lot riding on her testimony. The mere fact that their very own lawyer injected himself into the case by his handling of her is going to do serious damage to her credibly then anything MOM can come up with. She wasn't "produced" until after the lawyers and the family had heard the NEN call from GZ and the incoming 911 calls. And she wasn't taken any where to give a statement. Instead he chose ABC and Matt Gutman to introduce her. His agenda became more important than their case, IMO. He chose publicity over "Justice For Trayvon" and the proper way to get evidence in Martin's favor into the system.

That young woman didn't want to come forward. She resisted the pleas of Sybrina Fulton while they were walking in the yard at SF's house. It is safe to assume she most likely resisted the efforts of Tracy Martin, too. He is the one who had her contact information so I am assuming that he forwarded that information to SF. They were desperate to move the case forward towards an arrest. If W8 had come forward in a timely and proper fashion that arrest warrant would have been issued weeks before it actually was and much of the unrest would have never happened.

To say that she was frightened to come forward, I don't understand. There was no hue and cry until after March 8th. Nothing to be frightened of for over a week to ten days, IMO. This was her good friend who was shot and killed. Why would she refuse to help his family? She knew their position. And nothing. The SAO had to go look for her and bring her to SF's apartment because she didn't show for her scheduled deposition. She didn't want to come forward. She didn't want to help. Period.

Or she was manufactured by Crump. The timing is highly suspicious to me.

In any event, if this case falls apart because their Class A- "Star" witness is compromised no one need look further than Benjamin Crump to point a finger. He will no doubt say the SPD dropped the ball. Well, it was his advice that kept Tracy Martin from turning over that PIN for investigators. Why didn't Tracy Martin want to help his own cause? Why would he force the State to get a search warrant?

How often does a lawyer, representing the interests of the victim's family, get put on notice that he will be deposed by the Defense? I don't follow a lot of trials so there may be some out there but I don't recall any off the bat.

The Legacy of Trayvon Martin will be that race was made a factor in a case where there was no racism. He will fall into the ranks of Tawana Brawley and the Duke Lacrosse Players. And for a family who says that they want to do good things by awarding scholarships to other youths, I think that is a shame.

It is a terrible tragedy that the young man is dead. Poor choices were made all the way around in this by both individuals. No one is going to come out ahead. One life is over and another is changed irrevocably. There are no winners here. There is no justice.

Perfect Storm.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Daily Daft Post from Justarse Quest

Another great example of denial

Reactions the analysis by Fred Francis (a former NBC senior correspondent)

“Zimmerman will be acquitted because it’s a weak case, [Fred] Francis told host Howard Kurtz.
    “I’m telling you, this is the weakest case I’ve ever seen get this kind of national publicity,” Francis said.”

Teeto wrote:
I wish someone would tell me just HOW this case is weak. The asshole admitted shooting Trayvon. We have the tape of him saying he is following Trayvon and, well, you know all the rest. Where in the hell are the weak points? Someone show me the weak points? Because GZ says he was skeered? Well, do you believe he had a reasonable cause to be skeered enough to blow Trayvon away? Do you believe during that 40+ seconds that we can hear Trayvon begging for his life that GZ couldn't have avoided pulling that trigger? Someone needs to show me what in the hell is weak about this case. :59

Teeto wrote:
BECAUSE....if this case is weak..people we are in serious trouble because that means that at anytime you or I, or our loved ones are out and about, so long as it's dark and rainy out and no one wants to come forward and speak the truth....some bastard like GZ with GZ's mentality can decide one of us is "suspicious" and attempt to detain us and if we don't comply - blow our ass away and then just carry on with life as normal.

THAT'S NOT RIGHT...NOPE, NO WAY....

Marcena wrote:
Just like the election, pundits are on TV saying whatever, however. And it is really meaningless. The NEN call, the ballistics, and the 911 call with Trayvon screaming *that stops the milisecond the fatal shot is fired* will give George jail time and Shellie time to file for divorce.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19363#p19363

Funny thing is, is myself and others spent quite a bit of time explaining patiently, in detail, using the law and the evidence to demonstrate why the case is so weak. If they're still ignorant as to why there's no chance of a conviction sticking, it's entirely by their own choice.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 51  Next