It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 pm 

I believe TM wasn't worried he would be caught for the beating. No one knew him because he was only there for his suspension. He didn't live there. No one knew where he was staying. It was a dark area. No one could ID him as the culprit. He did try to stop GZ from screaming and bringing out witnesses. Also he would be leaving shortly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:32 pm 
ADMIN

The much anticipated "Doc Dump posted at GZLegal site

It includes Crump recording of one of the Dee Dees.
And for comparison the unintelligible version that Crump tried to pawn off as a Scheme Team ploy.

Also released are copies of the various drafts of Serino's report.

See Documents thread
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195&p=19661#p19660

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:13 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH.............

diwataman says:
January 8, 2013 at 3:54 pm

This is just absolutely nuts. Yes the audio is better but it’s still difficult to hear what she says. If what O’Mara got, again from the State, are the digital files off the recorder then someone did something I’m still trying to figure out. It sounds like someone is sitting at a computer with a microphone while pressing play on a digital recorder. I’m still thinking what happened was Gutman recorded the entire event from the time he got there to when he left. After that, Crump pulled out his recorder and Gutman played his while Crump recorded it to his recorder, I think. Then it appears some recorded the clips from Crumps recorder through a microphone onto a computer and back to a digital device and that is what Crump gave. He did not give his original recording.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 pm 
ADMIN

It's still hard to hear what the heck this DD is saying.

It is amazing that she is such a poor speaker that Crump seems to a clear and concise orator by comparison.

This recording does have breaks were DD on hold... so breaks while making the recording (perhaps) but there are also discontinuities which suggest EDITING after the recoding was made.

Crump was supposed to supply a full UNEDITED version.

Lets hope that the next step is to subpoena Matt Guttman's recordings of this session and the subsequent interviews of DeeDee he claims.
Add him to the witness list and depose him

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm 

The lead detective kept all his versions to give to his attorney. It does look like a possible Brady violation. I wonder if the state had all the copies?

Now we know why he got his own outside lawyer. Here is a detective pushed and pulled in two directions the more it hit the news. I think he knew it was self defense, but had to charge with something. He hit the midnight shift for the wrong charge. Too bad he didn't stick to his guns and not charge GZ at all.

No matter which way you look at this, Serino is not a good witness for the prosecution.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm 

Rumpole wrote:

It is amazing that she is such a poor speaker that Crump seems to a clear and concise orator by comparison.

This recording does have breaks were DD on hold... so breaks while making the recording (perhaps) but there are also discontinuities which suggest EDITING after the recoding was made.

Maybe that's all he's got. Crump is stupid for sticking himself into a criminal investigation since he had no idea what he was doing. DD is not credible after all this.

I believe O'Mara will have a field day with Crump, Serino, and DD defense depositions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:12 pm 
ADMIN

Diwataman has uploaded audio to YT

Crump W8 Recording Second Release

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:12 pm 
ADMIN

If you listen very, very, very carefully you can hear quite distinctly the tune “Besame Mucho ” I have an ear for music and I recognise it is in fact “Los Paraguayos” who must have been in Crump’s office at the time.
I can distinctly hear not one, but two, cockatoos singing along……… in harmony!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:11 am 

Rumpole wrote:

Lets hope that the next step is to subpoena Matt Guttman's recordings of this session and the subsequent interviews of DeeDee he claims.
Add him to the witness list and depose him

I am starting to think that Crump gave his recording to Gutman and Gutman married his questions around it. I don't think Gutman ever had actual access to W8.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 am 
ADMIN

I go along with Dman.
Guttman and an asistant were in the office with Crump and the rest of the Scheme Team.

It is almost unbelievable that a scoop TV journalist would NOT record the entire session... and with good equipment and clarity.
Guttman boasted he had the ONLY complete recording.

I think Crump was recording at the same time on the hand-held device he eventually turned over, or else perhaps...

... Guttman played a good recording for Crump and Crump recorded off that onto his device (recently handed over to State by Crump). Crump at least edited as he went in an amateurish pause on/off way as he recorded... and IMO also edited a little out later (just a gut feeling... sorry about the pun)

I am convinced Guttman had a full recording and better quality sound.

Whether he has retained that and can be forced to front up with remains to be see

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:40 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

Today a “touching” exchange between JQ posters as a “senior member” welcomes a neophyte to the sewer. The welcome includes a one paragraph summary of what the GZ case is all about. Naturally it parrots (cockatoos) The Scheme Team narrative.

The case in a Traybot “Nutshell”

LiveLaughLove wrote:
(WELCOME TO OUR GROUP Smiley) Cowboy John...first time I've seen you (WAVE smiley)

I do hope you've informed yourself and read all the documents out so far. There is a thread for just those documents.

It's terribly sad and tragic that an innocent, unarmed teen, walking back from his run at 7eleven, never made it to the home he was a guest in.

It appears to many from the NEN call the defendant placed which held his excited utterance of, "these assholes always get away", minutes later that fatal shot the the heart that obliterated it with a hollow point bullet. Just keep in mind, Trayvon Martin was first followed by vehicle, then by foot...for a full 8 minutes the public is aware of..by this menacing figure in hot pursuit..SPD failed to arrest this guy, until protests occured and Gov. Scott put a special prosecutor in charge of this investigation..finally 44 days later, an arrest happened. Later we do find out the detective wanted murder 2 charge but was nixed by then SA NWolfinger...he and the Chief of police, were replaced. The Chief fired, NWolfinger stepped away on his own, I believe.

That's a small summary...I do hope you will read the documents for yourself and then conclude what you believe..

Welcome to Trayvon Martin's quest for justice.... (GRIN smiley)

A welcome to the “Lynch George Zimmerman Mob” in fact.

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19691#p19691

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:47 pm 

Rumpole: I saw question elsewhere regarding the bullet that extinguished Trayvon's life. The cartridge was manufactured by Sellier & Bellot, 9mm Luger, standard pressure, 115 grain JHP. BTW: Somebody at CTH asked why a hollow point bullet would be jacketed. Because assuming the hollow point cavity doesn't get clogged with clothing fibers, causing it to behave similarly to a Full Metal Jacketed bullet, upon impact the bullet collapses causing expansion. The hollow point section of the bullet peels outward/back into sections (hence the need for bonded jacket to reduce fragmentation) to the bullet base. The result often resembling a 6 petaled flower. The thin (extremely sharp) copper jacket petals peel back upon expansion, cutting a 6 petaled (similar to a circular saw blade) wound tract along the permanent stretch cavity as well as the length of the wound channel as it tumbles through the body until reaching (115g JHP usually 12"-14") maximum penetration. In short: The thin copper bullet jacket lacerates similar to 6 knives shredding the muscle, blood vessels & organs that lie within it's twisting tumbling path. OUCH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:25 am 
ADMIN

Thanks
Nice to have someone who knows that stuff.

I think the point that is often made in the Trayvon Zone is that use of "hollow point" somehow makes George more of a bad guy.

But I have read that hollow point is normal ammunition in these circumstances.. less weight and LESS penetration and risk of going through a target and then onto some bystander... etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:41 am 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman: Legal expert says docs may help defense
By Scott McDonnell, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 09, 2013, 9:48 PM

SANFORD --

New documents released this week could turn the case upside down.

The documents are several drafts of notes from the Sanford police detective who headed the investigation.

Legal expert Joy Ragan told said that she has scoured over police reports and the indecision from charging investigators will play well for the defense.

“If we get to a jury, than this is great for the defense because the defense says that law enforcement couldn’t even figure it out. They’re going back and forth, is it manslaughter? Do they have self-defense? What’s going on here? And if law enforcement can’t figure it out, then there is a reasonable doubt,” said Ragan.

Ragan also believes that the opinion of investigators could turn the case upside down, if evidence was found to be in contrast to the original police assessment.

....more at link
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cf ... n_leg.html

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest.

I have mentioned before the Trayvon Zone inmates BULLY anybody with a pro GZ opinion.
They can not see the irony of their claims to be "anti-bullying" and yet bullies themselves.. especially the site Madam.

They have driven all opposing views away.. banned them, or bullied them so much they no longer post in the Trayvon Zone. A poor newbie has stumbled in and been set upon by the Rabid pack of dogs just for saying.....

“I think both sides of this case throw just as much BS as the other. I don't see a difference”

One brief post from a rare reasonable poster, but that just inspires an alpha cretin to attack….. then the pack join in.

cowboy john wrote:
I think both sides of this case throw just as much BS as the other. I don't see a difference.

Luke Davis wrote:
How refreshing to hear that opinion

ATTACK (for claiming to see both sides?)
Teeto wrote:
For those who do not support Justice for Trayvon, I know of another site that might be more interesting. Just sayin....

Cowboy John wrote:
Teeto, you don't see BS flying on both sides? I don't support either one as to how this case is going so far. How can you even post what you did? I have no reason to fight with you.

Flutter(to cowboy john) wrote:
I asked this before, but perhaps it was overlooked -- what, in your opinion, BS is the Martin family or the prosecution throwing around?

Cowboy John wrote:
I don't like being baited. I stand by my post. BS flies on both sides. Don't take it so personally. I said both sides
Cowboy John wrote:
I never said anything about families. I was talking about posters

Angie (to cowboy john) wrote:
I personally don't see any BS flying on here, just standing up for Truth & Justice.
Well apart from the occasional Trolls, LOL. Just my 2cents.
We all love Teeto's very insightful posts as well.

Teeto wrote:
In keeping with the TOS, I do not see the word "YOU" in my comment. That being said, NO, I do not see "BS flying on both sides". I see a group of people on this thread that have spent 8 long months reviewing the evidence as it is released...discussing it reasonably..and coming to a conclusion that the prosecution has made the right charge, possibly under-charged, against GZ and that justice will be served upon a jury pronouncing GZ guilty.

I hardly call any of that BS and I take great offense to anyone suggesting otherwise, and especially someone who comes to the thread, indicates they have not really been following the case and then makes such a cavalier statement. I do not consider my position to be "fighting" but merely an opinion that I choose to express on behalf of myself and my fellow Trayvon Warriors.

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19717#p19717

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:45 am 

That Ben Crump inserted himself into this trial in a way that will most likely discredit the "star" witness for the Prosecution means nothing.

Well, it should mean something to them (Traybots) since they are so emotionally invested in the case. The States case is based primarily on W8.

Crump should have gone through proper channels to get her statement before the SAO. He never should have introduced her to the "world" through ABC/Matt Gutman first. There was plenty of time afterwards for that. IMO ONLY, he put his own interests ahead of the family of Trayvon Martin. As far as I am concerned, he has done them and Trayvon Martin a huge disservice. I have always thought that the way he, and his team, presented Martin to the public was a terrible thing to do. He set the bar so high that no teen, not even Trayvon Martin in death, could reach it.

These are the same people that are not going to understand IF Zimmerman walks and will blame everyone but the one who is responsible, Ben Crump.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:07 am 
ADMIN

GREAT post, Deb :42

But...................

It was half about the case and half was about JQ cretins and your inside knowledge of Teeto.

A dilemma for a hard working site Admin... I am sure you do it on purpose! :12

I split the post and moved the juicy stuff to the "Introduction" thread. :24

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19717#p19717

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:29 am 

:21
I just do what I do... LOL. If it makes things harder...It's Gawd'sPlanAccordingToDFH 2.0. :43

:42

:32

((In my bestest Telly Savalis Voice))
Who loves ya, baby?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:36 am 
ADMIN

DebFrmHell wrote:
That Ben Crump inserted himself into this trial in a way that will most likely discredit the "star" witness for the Prosecution means nothing.

Well, it should mean something to them (Traybots) since they are so emotionally invested in the case. The States case is based primarily on W8.

Crump should have gone through proper channels to get her statement before the SAO. He never should have introduced her to the "world" through ABC/Matt Gutman first. There was plenty of time afterwards for that. IMO ONLY, he put his own interests ahead of the family of Trayvon Martin. As far as I am concerned, he has done them and Trayvon Martin a huge disservice. I have always thought that the way he, and his team, presented Martin to the public was a terrible thing to do. He set the bar so high that no teen, not even Trayvon Martin in death, could reach it.

These are the same people that are not going to understand IF Zimmerman walks and will blame everyone but the one who is responsible, Ben Crump.

Coincidentally, "eastern2western" at CTH posted this YT.

Towards the end MoM is clearly suggesting that Crump stuffed up big time with Dee Dee and because of his handling of her she may well be EXCLUDED as a witness.

Other posters point out that actually DeeDee's testimony may well be of benefit to the Defence.. and in that case they would NOT want her testimony excluded, but I think that should they want to they could exclude.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 am 

I am soooo NAL but how do they keep their case if W8 gets tossed? I don't see what else they have to prove any charge much less a Murder 2.

Take away the yells for help, family and friends can be lined up for days saying it was their guy, but the reality is the FBI should supersede all that with their "cannot be determined."

Take away any knowledge of either individuals, social media, school records, etc. I really don't think that either side is going to go for a character assassination since both sides have ammo to play with found during discovery. I am not sure how much of that is admissible anyway. Both could be Saints/Sinners up until the time of the altercation. It has only been good fodder for us, IMO.

You have two guys in a one sided fight. A one-sided fight is an assault, IMO. BDLR admitted in open court that at some point Martin did hit Zimmerman. He couldn't say Zimmerman had hit Martin at any point because there is no evidence to support that theory. BDLR made the case for Self-Defense right there.

Their lead investigator, Serino, even stated that Zimmerman had "marginal" injuries.

mar·gin·al (märj-nl)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, located at, or constituting a margin, a border, or an edge: the marginal strip of beach; a marginal issue that had no bearing on the election results.
2. Being adjacent geographically: states marginal to Canada.
3. Written or printed in the margin of a book: marginal notes.
4. Barely within a lower standard or limit of quality: marginal writing ability; eked out a marginal existence.
5. Economics
a. Having to do with enterprises that produce goods or are capable of producing goods at a rate that barely covers production costs.
b. Relating to commodities thus manufactured and sold.
6. Psychology Relating to or located at the fringe of consciousness.

Pointing out that Martin had over 3+minutes but still found himself at the same place where he disappeared from view signals intent on behalf of Martin. He either doubled back, laid in wait or some combination of the two so that is not favorable to the State's case.

Wishing that Zimmerman had stayed with his truck isn't going to do it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 51  Next