It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm 

"He didn't say slap him so it is hard to believe that TM had no swollen knuckles or bruising on his knuckles. A punch to knock GZ down to the ground, IMO, would have to had been one hard hit." Have you contemplated why Trayvon would've removed the can of Watermelon Juice Cocktail from the bag & placed the can in his hoodie pocket? I've read that the bag was recovered near the top intersection of the walkway-T. I wondered what Trayvon had to gain by separating the can from the bag because the can was undamaged indicative that he apparently didn't use the can as a weapon. That turned my attention to the seemingly harmless bag, I wondered how the bag could've been used as a weapon.
  1. The bag showed no indication of damage from inserting a mass & using it as an improvised swinging weapon.
  2. It's possible that Trayvon had planned to stun/immobilize his victim & slip the bag over the victims head in an attempt to asphyxiate him.
  3. Trayvon could've folded the bag in half along the vertical axis 3-4 times, then wrapped it around his hand 2-3 times so as to protect his knuckles from lacerations. It's common to wrap tape around the hand, covering the knuckles in preparation of hitting a heavy bag especially if wearing lightweight sparring gloves.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:53 pm 
ADMIN

I take your points carrestoguy.

I especially like the speculation about using the bag as a "knuckle wrap"... I never thought of that.

I speculated on the can swung in the bag... just as PURE speculation... to match the can with GZ's nose injury.. and I only did that as a counter to all the silly photo-shop matches with GZ's wounds and the gun.

It's ok to speculate.. so long as you don't start to believe your speculation is fact until some evidence supports it.

I am not sure anything we speculate will ever reach the level of confirmed by evidence and presented as such. I would hope that the can, the bag and other evidence would be tested for any evidence that might be there... but I have seen no results..that is to say I have seen the listings and photos, but nothing like a thorough investigation of these items.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:53 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
"It's ok to speculate.. so long as you don't start to believe your speculation is fact until some evidence supports it."

Don't worry regarding delusion, I'm just throwing it out there for fun & because it's pest control to the moles.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:13 am 

And I think he put the AZ can, his cousin's memorial button, the cell and the headphones in his pocket to free up both hands. He either doubled back, laid in wait or some combination of the both. That is a signal of Intent on his behalf.

The heaviest thing in the front pocket would then be the can. Everything else could have fallen out during the skirmish with Zimmerman.

And I don't believe that he was talking to W8 when this started. Zimmerman didn't mention the headset once. I think Martin had disconnected with her and made his approach. A time difference of just a few seconds.

No one ever asked him if he saw the button other than when he was giving his description of Martin. If it were still on his jacket there would be some trace from the gunshot.

Just my little bit of speculation, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:55 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest

Teeto wrote:
I know, we know, from months of reviewing the evidence that is out, that GZ clearly hunted Trayvon down - we have enough common sense to surmise that if GZ went so far as to hunt Trayvon down, GZ was the aggressor in this case. The "get off, get off" tells us that. We know enough from the other evidence that GZ did not need to shoot Trayvon and that GZ had the upper hand before he pulled the trigger - that in essence, GZ executed Trayvon while Trayvon begged for his life.

What panics me from time to time is the fact that we have had over 8 months and will have had over a year to review this evidence to figure it all out and confirm over and over in our minds that this is what occurred. The jury, on the other hand, will only have a couple of weeks, and will not have the liberty to ask questions as we had the convenience to ask and search the evidence out to answer. I can only hope and pray that Bernie is THAT good that by the time he finally plays that tape of Trayvon begging for his life, the jury has it figured out and comes to the same conclusions we have.... I want them to realize that this is a case that very well could have and should have been charged as a murder 1. Trayvon deserves that - and his parents deserve that.

It seems that Teeto is worried that the jury might not be the same sort of cretins as themselves, but hopes Bernie can pull it off and present just the nonsense and speculation as facts, that JQ has presented.

Please stick broadly to GZ case in this thread.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19473#p19473

(Some of my thoughts on Teeto, Papapinhead, LIMPapa and Moreinane Dave at the other thread)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 am 

This in reply to carrest...

After re-looking at crime scene photo, I have to agree with your assesment that the bag was used as a wrap over the knuckles. In looking here at the photos: http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/trayvon ... &gallery=1 , when you look at photos 35 and 36 you see that the bag was not at or near the "T", but instead exactly right at the spot where Georgie's head was being pummeled and slammed on the concrete walk. Note Mr. Martin's body was just a few feet south of the bag.

Conclusion, Georgie was not hit with the can but instead with plastic wrapped knuckles. Gee I wonder where he learned that!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 pm 
ADMIN

The carrestorguy theory is growing on me.

I think there does need to be some thought and explanation as to why TM carried the Watermelon drink all the way from 7-11 in a plasic bag, but separated the two and put the can in his hoodie. My off the cuff explanation about can coming separated after the bag was swung... I abandon... I didn't like it much.
I think it is important to note that TM apparently "prepared for battle"... placing badge and ear buds in pocket... and it seems the can also. Then lay in wait to put the "bangaz on the craka". So the bag was wrapped around TM's knuckles as he hit George initially... can dislodged at some stage once the scuffle had moved down to where it ended.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:33 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Post From Justarse Quest

Today illustrating an ongoing theme in the posting of the mostly Old Dry Women at JQ.

“All men are rapists”

There is a clear theme at JQ of hatred of men…. Of course that speaks volumes about the Old hags posting there rather than the victims of their vitriol.

Even though this case has nothing to do with George’s relationships with women, they have added that ingrained prejudice to their HATE of George. This is largely fuelled by the dubious testimony of George’s Cousin.

Kate1230 wrote:
After reading what GZ's ex-fiancee' wrote about him, all I have to say is that she's lucky that she dodged that bullet. He's a pig and his actions with her lead me to believe that he felt he had every right to molest his cousin, too. He considers women to be property that he's able to do whatever he wanted with any woman he considered to be his. He apparently felt like his cousin was put there for him to abuse each time he saw her. His actions with his ex-fiancee' were those of a man speaking to a woman he felt was less than him, definitely not his equal. This pattern of behavior continues today with Shellie as heard in his jail-house phone calls. He speaks to her as if she's a young child in need of instructions for the simplest of matters. How many times did he tell her to write things down or to set reminders for herself on her cell phone because he wouldn't be there to tell her what to do, as he said to her repeatedly?

Just listening to GZ's very low, soft spoken monotone voice gives me the creeps! It's all a ploy, intended to make others feel safe around him when in reality, he's the one they need protecting from!

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19496#p19496

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:43 am 
ADMIN

From the CTH..............

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ent-280667

TandCrumpettes says:
Quote:
January 5, 2013 at 6:29 am

“all they will know is gz walked, and won’t know why…”

That’s what ticks me off the most. But its their own darn fault. Even if Obama himself preempted every television station in the country for 48 hours and showed the world that GZ is innocent using charts, graphs, Powerpoint, paper dolls, annotated 911 calls with commentary, legal experts, live actors, reenactments….they’d sit sit in the corner and rock, mumbling, “he shouldn’t have gotten out of the car….he shouldn’t have gotten out of the car….”

They do not understand that the law is not flexible according to your desires. Getting out of a vehicle is not illegal – yeah, they WANT it to be in this case, but its not. “Wishing” it does not make it so. Similarly, the same type of people like to say, “Weed’s not bad, weed doesn’t hurt anybody, it should be legal so I’m going to smoke it.” Then they complain when they’re arrested.

The same people like to also complain they received a speeding ticket for going 55 in a 35 because, “it shouldn’t be 35 in that area anyway!”

They also like to believe it should be legal to break someone’s nose for nothing more than “looking at you.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 am 
ADMIN

Very well said.
Their notions are fixed…. set in stone.
Their mantra is: “Everyone is entitled to an opinion”….. and it is true that we can all speculate on what is the truth.. but there is only ONE reality. The logical way to analyse things is to speculate, but then test that theory against known facts, and to modify, or even abandon, that theory as facts come to light.
Traybots do not get it.
Traybots will always believe that a child buying candy for his little brother was gunned down (for no good reason) by a fat white racist, whose entire family and circle of friends were evil people, who hired despicable devious attorneys, and who is supported by racist blog sites like CTH.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:34 am 

Interesting idea about the possibility that the bag was used as a knuckle wrap. I wonder if the bag was tested. I was thinking more along the line that if GZ was attacked first it could have been that he was wrestled to the ground without being punched. Or it could go both ways since we don't know at this point for sure who jumped who.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH........

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ent-280840

In response to somebody that I would label a "Troll", Chip Bennett took the time to treat the (repeated) troll post seriously, and answer it in detail. Chip often does this. IMO it is wasted on the Troll, but still great posting since it is a great way to restate some case details for the rest of us.

Chip Bennett says:
January 5, 2013 at 12:33 pm
Quote:

Ps. Im certain I’m far more conservative than most of you are…

Don’t hold your breath on that one.

Nevertheless, I’ll take you at your word. As such, I trust that you are a literal constructionist with respect to the Constitution, and therefore believe wholeheartedly in the principles of presumption of innocence of the accused, due process, and equal protection. Knowing that you believe wholeheartedly in these principles, I further trust that you recognize that the State, as the accuser, bears the full burden of proof regarding the crimes with which Zimmerman has been charged.

Great! Let’s proceed:

I realize that Trayvon Martin whooped-up on Zimmerman, and that physical evidence supports that. — I’m talking about the confrontation(s) which LED to the fight.

So, you recognize that, under Florida statute, unless Zimmerman was otherwise committing a crime at the time of the altercation, or was the physical aggressor that instigated the altercation, that he is fully and unequivocally immune from prosecution for homicide, because his use of lethal force was legally justified as an act of self-defense.

(Side note: I assume you also recognize that, even if the State can somehow prove that Zimmerman was the physical aggressor that instigated the altercation, that said instigation, while depriving him of civil immunity, would not deprive him of his right to use self-defense under Florida statutes.)

Thus, we are at this point: the State bears the burden to prove that Zimmerman was the physical aggressor who instigated the altercation, or was otherwise committing a crime when the altercation occurred. Zimmerman’s testimony (which has been utterly consistent, both with respect to the several times he has been asked to relate the events of that night, and with respect to all known physical evidence and eye-witness testimony) is entirely irrelevant on this point. Zimmerman doesn’t have to prove that he was not committing a crime or was not the physical aggressor; rather, the State has to prove that Zimmerman was committing a crime, or that he was the physical aggressor.

So what does the physical evidence and eye-witness testimony tell us?

Every single eye-witness identified Martin as being on top of Zimmerman. No eye-witness saw Zimmerman on top of Martin. No eye-witness saw Zimmerman attacking Martin. The autopsy found absolutely no evidence that Martin had been punched or otherwise assaulted.

The State’s star witness, DeeDee, testifies that it was Martin who verbally accosted Zimmerman prior to the assault.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Zimmerman was in any way the physical aggressor who instigated the altercation.

George Zimmerman claims something like, ‘Oh I stopped following him, I was just looking for a street sign, outside of my truck & here he comes, out of nowhere, swinging at me.’

The evidence and timeline support such an account:

- Zimmerman claims that he lost visual contact with Martin.
- DeeDee testified that Martin had successfully eluded Zimmerman.
- Zimmerman claims he never left the vicinity of the sidewalk “T”.
- The attack occurred at in the vicinity of the sidewalk “T”.
- Brandi Green’s home was some 70 yards south of the sidewalk “T”.
- DeeDee testified that Martin was “right by” her house after eluding Zimmerman.

Therefore, the only plausible scenario is the one in which Martin left the vicinity of Brandi Green’s house and returned to the vicinity of the sidewalk “T” to confront Zimmerman.

But George is clearly a conniving b.s. guy.

Objection: speculation. Arguing facts not in evidence.

Since you keep demanding more evidence: where is your evidence for this otherwise specious assertion?

So how can anyone just think he’s telling the truth?

Maybe because the law requires accepting his testimony as truthful until proven otherwise?

Maybe because all existing physical/forensic evidence and eye-witness testimony is consistent with, if not outright corroborative of, his testimony?

Unless you’re already taking his side without respect to anything else.

Straw man. Everything I’ve posted involves empirical, physical evidence and eye-witness testimony. None of what I’ve posted relies on Zimmerman’s testimony. I’ve merely indicated where Zimmerman’s testimony is corroborated by other evidence.

That’s my point.

Then you admit that your point is a straw man, based on a specious premise.

I wish there was more evidence. Thank you.

I don’t believe that a security camera recording that captured the entire altercation would disabuse you of your preconceived notions regarding either the character of George Zimmerman or the truth of what happened that night.

You believe that Zimmerman is a “conniving b.s. artist”, and that he is guilty. No amount of evidence will change your mind.

You wish there was more evidence. I wish that Martin supporters weren’t so obtuse.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 pm 
ADMIN

The Scheme Team - The Crime of The Century

Now they're planning the crime of the century
Well what will it be?
Read all about their schemes and adventuring

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
From the CTH..............

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ent-280667

TandCrumpettes says:
Quote:
January 5, 2013 at 6:29 am

“all they will know is gz walked, and won’t know why…”

That’s what ticks me off the most. But its their own darn fault. Even if Obama himself preempted every television station in the country for 48 hours and showed the world that GZ is innocent using charts, graphs, Powerpoint, paper dolls, annotated 911 calls with commentary, legal experts, live actors, reenactments….they’d sit sit in the corner and rock, mumbling, “he shouldn’t have gotten out of the car….he shouldn’t have gotten out of the car….”

They do not understand that the law is not flexible according to your desires. Getting out of a vehicle is not illegal – yeah, they WANT it to be in this case, but its not. “Wishing” it does not make it so. Similarly, the same type of people like to say, “Weed’s not bad, weed doesn’t hurt anybody, it should be legal so I’m going to smoke it.” Then they complain when they’re arrested.

The same people like to also complain they received a speeding ticket for going 55 in a 35 because, “it shouldn’t be 35 in that area anyway!”

They also like to believe it should be legal to break someone’s nose for nothing more than “looking at you.”

I think that even if Jesus himself appeared and said George was innocent, it wouldn't change their minds. For some psychological reason, they desperately NEED him to be "evil" and no amount of reasoning, evidence, or rule of law is going to change their beliefs.

Chip's responses are so well written, but they may be beyond the intellectual understanding of the people he's replying to.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 pm 
ADMIN

Just a thought about Traybots in general.. and Trolls who go out Proselytising the words of the Alpha Cretins at other sites.

They do not understand that their "theories" amount to nothing more than unsubstantiated supposition.

And there is no answer to that other than to say "That is unsubstantiated supposition" and walk away. Sundance expresses it best when he warns of the dangers of following these dopes down a "rabbit hole" You end up in a warren... a maze of passages and get nowhere.

Discussing this case with them is analogous to debating somebody who is convinced that there is a giant, pink, but invisible spider covering the entire surface of the dark side of the moon. Where would you start? Ask them how they know it's pink perhaps? But that misses the point!!! You are NEVER going to get anywhere debating such a person. Their belief is set in stone. EXACTLY like the Traybots.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:24 am 

Chip Bennett's response was brilliant.

Did the troll come back for more after that? hahahahaha.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 am 
ADMIN

He did actually... just a short burst to abuse treepers in general... that usually happens.. they open with smarm... but once challenged revert to type

I think it was blocked? There is no "You are banned label" put on people commenting at a blog like that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest

Today’s posts show the hypocrisy of Traybots and the irony in their complaints about people (me) spying on their hidden sewer of a forum.
They revel in spying on other sites and often copy (quote) from those sites themselves, so “the irony is rich” when they complain about it being done with their posts.

These posts also show how they downplay and deny evidence rather than consider it at all.

Background:
Carrestorguy posting at RT and CTH speculated about the 7-11 bag perhaps being used by TM as a knuckle-wrap. That is something I had never considered before, and I think is worthy of consideration. Nobody stated it as a proven fact of the case, but merely proposed it as an avenue to be discussed and tested against evidence.
But……… within minutes, the Traybots were on to it. Not debating the point but strongly DENYING it without considering it… and of course adding personal abuse of us for having even raised the issue.

They simply do not get the process of analysis of information, nor the process of discussion.

Habiel wrote:
O Hell! WTF!?!? New spin is that Trayvon wrapped his knuckles with the trash bag by the T. Thus explains no cuts, blood, bruses, body fluids of numb nuts on his hands. Hard for me to type this and believe I am.

Smellybellie wrote:
it is officially official. The thinking process is astounding. And we are the ones with fabricated stories that disregard the truth. oh lmao!!! but there would be gzs blood and dna on the bag. was there any of that? Just wow

Allia wrote:
ROFL I saw that. So then the bag must have been been filled with George's blood and DNA. Oops, no it wasn't. And how could a flimsy bag alleviate any bruising? If he wrapped it around his hand he would have had to secure it, was the bag found tied? Why didn't george see a bag in Trayvon's hand after he shot him, got on his back and tried to detain him?

George said he was punched how many times? over a dozen or something like 25 times?, then smothered, guess he couldn't tell it was a plastic bag hitting him in the face and smothering him. Riiiight

Hey, at least they're finally acknowledging that Trayvon had no cuts, blood or bruises on his knuckles. Funny, how they were accusing the funeral director of lying about the no bruises or cuts, and involved in the big NAACP, Crump coverup and conspiracy. Funny how they attacked others for saying what was really in the case files. Imagine that..

Mcsparkle wrote:
Sometimes I think they are being punked. They come up with the wildest theories.

Princss6 wrote:
Me, too. A while back, one of them posted that gz should just start acting crazy in court if things go bad. I immediately wrote it off as a troll but after reading their dreck for months...I'm not so sure.

Omachka wrote:
So do they also think Trayvon stopped after the punch and rewrapped to cover both hands and cuffs when he supposedly used both hands to smother GZ? Did they forget there was none of GZs DNA on either of Trayvon's hands or the cuffs of his hoodie? You are right though -- at least they are finally acknowledging the knuckles had no cuts or blood.

LiveLaughLove wrote:
yet, we are the uninformed....

Allia wrote:
And let's not forget, Trayvon ran home and got changed but kept the can, candy and the bag on him, and thru his supersonic vision and eyes behind his head, he not only knew that this strange adult had gotten out of his car, he knew where he was going to be.

NoahMan wrote:
Right, it is something that they're at least acknowledging that there's a problem with the lack of injuries to Trays knuckles and that it NEEDS to be explained.

Problem is, that none of the explanations are very logical, and in fact border on fantastical ---- and certainly not as logical as it simply being because Trayvon wasn't doing much punching, if at ALL.

Combine the lack of injuries on TM's knuckles, with the relative minor injury to the nose and the lack of smearing of blood on GZ's face (TM smothering?)

It it starts to become VERY obvious that the injuries simply do not match up with the stories told by Zimm as to how his injuries occurred.

Zimmerman is lying or delusional.

This is clearly a scenario where Occam's razor applies.

Not to mention, so does "Correlation does not imply causation". Just because Zimmerman has injuries and that there was a struggle between Trayvon and Zimmerman ---does not mean that Zimmerman's injuries were caused by Trayvon.

Especially when Trayvon's lack of injury to himself puts into SERIOUS question the type of struggle that occurred.

NoahMan wrote:
I promise you that's hogwash. The bag was the bag with which they tried to cover his wound because it was sucking air. But it was wet from the rain and they didn't have the kind of tape (if any) that would create much of a seal under those conditions. Eventually, it just got tossed aside or blew off as the EMTs arrived and put the heart monitor on them.

This is another example of them seriously reaching for explanations because they don't want to accept the more logical, evident answers.

So when we see ridiculous arguments like that... we should take comfort in them. For it means they're having a very difficult and desperate time in coming up with viable, logical, realistic answers. Which means that Zimmerman's case against Trayvon and/or FOR himself is pretty damn bad if they have to contort themselves so violently to come up with these kinds of scenarios.

That's the advice I've been giving myself lately. Instead of being upset with the lunacy of "The place that shall not be named" and "RZimmermanJr" ... I remind myself that the higher the level of crazy denial and delusory gyrations --- by default --- the stronger the case against Zimmerman must be.

If Zimmerman really is innocent, it shouldn't be so hard to prove it. But it IS hard for them. Because he really is guilty. Hence their chronic lunacy.

Omachka wrote:
I've been trying for the same mind-set when I hear about this stuff they come up with. Gotta say, they never quit surprising me with their made up stories to justify a murder.

To discuss JQ, go to
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=19542#p19542

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:33 am 
ADMIN

NoahMan wrote:
I promise you that's hogwash. The bag was the bag with which they tried to cover his wound because it was sucking air

Noah Man is confused. :46
(She always is, bless the old dear)

The 7-11 bag is NOT the one used by EMT... but I am sure that now the Traybots are convinced that it was now. :45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 am 

I see they never addressed the initial fact of: why was the bag on the ground next to where Georgie was being beaten by Trayvon and why was the can, sans the bag, under his hoodie in his sweatshirt pocket? Trayvon either using the can as a weapon and/or wrapping his hand and knuckles with the bag is very plausible. Since he belonged to a fight club of sorts, he was probably taught to tape his hands. The bag presented an impromptu wrap. There is no question in my mind that there is more to this. The bag should be re-examined for stress and DNA if possible. I did learn about bruising and the timeliness of death though and it explains a lot.

BTW the BS troll's last comment was directed at me. I don't think he liked me calling him the BS artist.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 51  Next