It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 49  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 am 

kingkazpur wrote:
"What the law is actually saying is this country doesn't value the life of black and brown kids. We want our kids to understand their lives are equal value of anybody else life," the elder Martin said

How much do your fellow Crips value the lives of non-Crip "black and brown" kids, Fruit? Some 94% of "black and brown kids" are killed by other "black and brown kids". Oh, and that Zimmerman guy? He's a "brown kid".

Quote:
Democratic U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown, of Jacksonville, spoke at the rally, exhorting change.

"I've never seen a perfect bill and changes need to happen with this bill," Brown told AP afterward. "When they started, it had good intentions. Protect your castle. But they have extended it to, you don't like the color of my dress and you feel threatened after you start a fight — there's something wrong with that."

Politicians should be held accountable for such blatant lies. Her statements directly contradict with the actual text of Florida self-defense statutes. If you shoot someone because you don't like the color of her dress, Florida self-defense statutes do not provide you a legal sanctuary. If you start a fight, under Florida self-defense statutes, the burden is much higher to prove that the other person escalated that fight to the point that you were legally justified to use deadly force in self-defense.

And there's no evidence whatsoever that Zimmerman started a fight, and all existing evidence indicates that Martin was the initial - and only - physical aggressor.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 pm 

Good interview with george
http://www.myfloridalaw.com/georgezimme ... x9x27WwViA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:17 am 
ADMIN

Zimmerman's parents sue Roseanne Barr over 'vigilante' Twitter comments
Their suit: She tweeted their home address, prompting them to flee.
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
5:53 p.m. EDT, March 11, 2014

The parents of George Zimmerman have sued comedienne Roseanne Barr, saying they fled their Lake Mary home in the middle of the night and have been unable to return because she posted their address on Twitter two years ago.

Robert Zimmerman Sr. and Gladys Zimmerman filed suit Monday in state circuit court, accusing Barr of trying to incite "a lynch mob to descend" and carry out "vigilante justice."

According to the suit, Barr published their address on Twitter March 29, 2012, a month after their son George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager in Sanford, but before his arrest. Their son did not live with them, nor did they have anything to do with the shooting, they point out.

...more at link

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 6401.story

It alleges that Barr's tweets forced them to go into hiding. They are seeking unspecified damages, accusing her of intentionally inflicting emotional distress.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:51 am 

IANAL, but it sounds like they would have a case. Barr recklessly gave out an incorrect address, and they can prove damages resulting from that,
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:54 pm 

Not only that, she threatened to continue to tweet the address and phone number if George didn't turn himself in.

Think about that for one moment. The police had already interviewed him, he made himself available to all LE. What was he suppose to do at that point, walk into the police station and say, Hey even though you have not arrested me because you are still investigating the situation, I have to turn myself in because a has been comedienne says if I don't she will continue to tweet my parents address and phone number.

This isn't Roseanne's first go around tweeting information about people SHE feels should be arrested. She got herself involved in the Steubenville case and yet again didn't check sources. She tweeted information that an anonymous website posted about the Steubenville case even though many people told her it was wrong information. When people called her on it, she did exactly what she is doing now, threatening lawsuits. Case in point...

Edited to add, I followed the Steubenville case and I actually find this Judicious person to be a complete nut case who is obsessed with the person who wrote about that case (I suspect she is related to one of the kids accused) but, I also believe Roseanne was just as wrong on that case, as she is in the Zimmerman case and only used this screen shot to show a pattern of Roseanne's behavior on twitter.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:10 am 

I tried to listen to Lisa Blooms book but had to turn it off as it is chock full of lies, distortions, intentional omissions, and factual misrepresentation.

Bloom gives this long speech about biases and then immediately attempts to subconsciously bias the reader by referring to "minors" by first name and "adults" by last name without justification. My opinion is this is deliberately done to try to personalize trayvon for the reader.

Bloom also asserts there was " lots of strong evidence" that Trayvon was racially profiled when
1. there was no evidence of that at all
2. Since George is not an agent of the government profiling laws do not apply
3. Judge Nelson granted the motion in limine that racial profiling could not even be argued.

Bloom Asserts that George's calls to 911/NEN were exclusively about black males yet when you review the actual documentation three calls were regarding Caucasians and two involved Hispanics.

Bloom asserts that nobody George ever called the police on had been "doing anything wrong".
This is another out and out fabrication.

Bloom also asserts that George had a long and well established history of racial profiling that her star Maddy allegedly "picked up on right away"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:54 am 

I do not think she is taking this seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:02 pm 

Bloom also hangs her hat on the testimony of Dr Bao while disregarding that Bao has been fired as a result of incompetence and testified under oath that he remembers nothing at all about TM's autoposy

Bloom also dismisses the testimony of Dr DeMaio even though the states other crackpot pathologist Dr Rao was eventually forced to make concessions that were consistent with Dr DeMaio

Bloom also obsesses over the location of Zimmerman's firearm and whether TM was able to see it while ignoring that TM grbbing for the the firearm was simply icing on the cake. The broken nose and head bashing was more than sufficient for justified use of force and florida case law allows for one to use deadly force on the mere reasonable appearance of a threat so Blooms talking point is really a non starter.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:59 pm 

Bloom obviously didn't spend much time researching her book. She stated in an interview that the term "Creepy ass-cracka" is just a lighthearted funny way to describe a person and is in no way a derogatory term. She obviously has no idea (or is covering it up if she does know) that it is a gay slur. It's calling a man an "ass-cracker."

She also said the idea of Martin sucker-punching George "right out of the blue" seems really strange and doesn't "make sense" to her at all. Does she live in a cave? Has she never heard of the Knock-Out Game? Has she never heard of "polar-bear hunting?"

IMO, Bloom is not as stupid as she sounds, and neither are the other people at CNN/HLN that continue to twist facts to fit their own agendas. I fully believe they all have ulterior motives.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:32 am 

I think Cracka has many definitions depending on what part of the country you are in. In Massachusetts it's a derogatory word for a white person. Sort of an upgraded version of Honky and equivalent to calling a black person the "N" word. Same thing here in Michigan. I have never heard it used to describe a gay person. As a matter of fact, Malcolm X used it as a derogatory word towards white people in his Ballot or Battle speech.

Snippet
Quote:
Then you wonder why where you live is always a ghetto or a slum area. And where you and I are concerned, not only do we lose it when we spend it out of the community, but the white man has got all our stores in the community tied up; so that though we spend it in the community, at sundown the man who runs the store takes it over across town somewhere. He's got us in a vise. So the economic philosophy of black nationalism means in every church, in every civic organization, in every fraternal order, it's time now for our people to be come conscious of the importance of controlling the economy of our community. If we own the stores, if we operate the businesses, if we try and establish some industry in our own community, then we're developing to the position where we are creating employment for our own kind. Once you gain control of the economy of your own community, then you don't have to picket and boycott and beg some cracker downtown for a job in his business.

Snippet
Quote:
It's time for you and me to stop sitting in this country, letting some cracker senators, Northern crackers and Southern crackers, sit there in Washington, D.C., and come to a conclusion in their mind that you and I are supposed to have civil rights. There's no white man going to tell me anything about my rights.

There are many instances where he uses the word when referring to white people. I do not believe for one minute that Trayvon used that word for any other reason but to racially profile George as a white man.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:08 pm 

I fully understand that "cracker" is used many times simply to denote a white person. According to Jeantel, TM used the term "ass-cracker" to denote a gay man. At least, that's what I understood her to say.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:06 am 

I am 67 and was born and raised in SC. We used the term when I was younger to refer to people in GA. It was not derogatory, nor was the term "sand lappers" or "Geechees" which referred to people where I grew up. People in Charleston had a decidedly distinct way of speaking. We called it the King's English; i grew out of it my younger brother still speaks it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:17 am 

seeing_eye wrote:
I fully understand that "cracker" is used many times simply to denote a white person. According to Jeantel, TM used the term "ass-cracker" to denote a gay man. At least, that's what I understood her to say.

She gave many definitions of the phrase creepy ass cracka. She also said it meant a person who’s like a police officer or a security guard. I think she knew Trayvon meant white person but also knew by saying that, she would admit Trayvon actually racially profiled George.

Think about this... what if Trayvon did mean George looked like a cop and security guard as she has said and that is why he was running away. We all know he had plenty of time to get to Brandi's and back to the T by the time George got there as he was already running and around the corner before George even got out of his car. Remember back at the store and how it is believed one of the three stooges bought Trayvon a cigar to use as a blunt? Or maybe he bought weed off them? Remember it was also said that Trayvon was on Brandi's porch and it is suspected that he ditched the weed there and went back towards George? Wouldn't it be wise to run from someone you believe is a cop or a security guard if you have weed so you can ditch it and go back towards them so you can play innocent? Then once he figured out George was not a cop or a security guard, he decided to attack him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:47 am 
ADMIN

It's St Patrick’s day

Zimmerman: Scheme Team - Irish Side Step

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:25 am 

LOL Love these videos!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:32 am 
ADMIN

Thanks Froggie

St Patrick’s Day over.... back on our heads lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:48 pm 
ADMIN

H/T Nettles....

George Zimmerman: Decision coming on federal civil rights charges
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WASHINGTON, DC -- George Zimmerman could soon find out if he'll face federal civil rights charges.

The Justice Department is conducting a civil rights investigation in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman was acquitted last year of his murder.

But Wednesday, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Zimmerman could still face federal charges in the case, and hinted that decision could come soon.

"We are still in the process of doing the kinds of investigative things and analysis that are necessary before we can make the determination," Holder said. "So that matter's ongoing."

....more at link
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cf ... c.facebook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:52 pm 
ADMIN

Give me a break!!

Holder is still milking this and "hinting that a decision is coming soon" :wall

This really is abuse of Government power.... To bring the full force of the Law and Government power on an individual is bad enough, but to just keep the threat in place is a form of torture.

Refer my Guest Blog at renewist blog

George Zimmerman is a victim of Government terrorism
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/01/george ... im-of.html

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:49 pm 

It's more of the same song and dance...

on November 29th or so holder made the same announcement in this headline

Holder: Justice Dept. will soon announce decision on Zimmerman civil rights charges
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat ... story.html

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:15 pm 

I think it's called slow water torture.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 49  Next