It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 49  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:50 pm 

Part 2 of Zimmerman interview http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video?clipI ... start=true

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:53 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:19 am 
ADMIN

George is looking good... sounding good.

It's great to see :91

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:23 am 
ADMIN

For once it might be worth reading the Twitter Sewer (Just for the laughs)

A Tsunami of Traybot Worrier Splodey heads :lol

George has been Acquitted............ :neener

For Traybot Worriers:
HOODIES DOWN - DEPENDS UP

Image :Q37

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:41 am 

It is really unconscionable that the DOJ still hasn't turned loose of that "investigation" (witch hunt).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:49 am 
ADMIN

Government Terrorism of an Individual citizen... as I said in my first renewsit blog....

George Zimmerman is a victim of Government terrorism
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/01/george ... im-of.html

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:51 am 

I like that term "government terrorism". That's exactly what happened to George. He is looking well. I hope he will be safe. It worries me when he announces on twitter his wherabouts in public. Stay safe George.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:17 pm 

His responses to the hack local reporters limp wristed attempt to ambush him were great. "Do you understand why people would be angry?" "No!" was awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:50 am 

kingkazpur wrote:
George Zimmerman speaks with Fox 35 News
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/24923 ... ox-35-news

I was very proud of George in this interview. :84

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 pm 

He did really good. This is the arena he needs to work in, as opposed to places like Twitter. Unfortunately I believe that he feels that when he engages on Twitter he has to follow the Twitter rules of engagement thus he ends up looking like a troll.

I have discovered some things about George though: He is very aware of the narrative, he knows who Leatherman, Doth Protest, and people like Christi O'Connor is..but he won't outright say anything. He's very cheeky about it. I wonder if there is something in the works to slap back all the Social Media rats.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:11 pm 

I hope he is aware of anyone who is a threat to him Keep your friends close but your enemies even closer. :roll I wouldn't let on like I knew anything either that way I could keep an eye on them. :smoke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:47 pm 

"Everybody trying to stand in solidarity and show that these laws that don't apply to us, we're here to change them," said Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father, speaking with The Associated Press.

Martin's son was fatally shot by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who later was acquitted of second-degree murder.

"What the law is actually saying is this country doesn't value the life of black and brown kids. We want our kids to understand their lives are equal value of anybody else life," the elder Martin said

Democratic U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown, of Jacksonville, spoke at the rally, exhorting change.

"I've never seen a perfect bill and changes need to happen with this bill," Brown told AP afterward. "When they started, it had good intentions. Protect your castle. But they have extended it to, you don't like the color of my dress and you feel threatened after you start a fight — there's something wrong with that."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/shar ... w-22846669

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:41 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH......

Trayvon’s Legacy – Miami-Dade County School Board Lawyers Now Evaluating “Legal Risk” Pending Final FOIA Release
Posted on March 10, 2014 by sundance

We knew last year the diversionary activity around the Miami-Dade School Police Department, which was coordinated, sanctioned and authorized by Miami-Dade School Superintendent, Alberto Carvalho, was illegal.

Consequently we knew a public airing of the illegal activity was a risk to all parties involved.

Now, however – the entire School Board might be legally responsible for engaging in unlawful conspiracy which resulted from the internal investigation within the M-DSPD and the School Boards’ “willful blindness” to the actual finding(s).

It doesn’t take a law degree to understand that when you intentionally construct a policy, or group of policies, which specifically hide illegal behavior you are on the wrong side of the law – even when it is the top law enforcement officer giving the instructions to do it.

All indications now indicate the information we have uncovered may open the entire Miami-Dade Country Public School System to legal risk. The District Public Information Officer, Rolando Martin, has admitted to us the current Records Request delay is a consequence of School Board Legal Counsel evaluating our latest FOIA request.

....more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... a-release/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:03 pm 
ADMIN

another renewsit blog.....

The Arms Room takes threats seriously by standing up for George Zimmerman
Monday, March 10, 2014

Apparently a Mr. Andre McKoy decided he was entitled to deliver hate speech to this great company just because he was in his feelings about George Zimmerman being a guest at The Arms Room Gun show last weekend. Here's what Mr. McKoy had to say:

The Arm's Room is standing up and standing behind George Zimmerman - finally someone has the balls to do it and I could not be more proud. They are not standing up just for George, they are standing up for every one of us who receive death threats every single day of the week for believing in justice and George's civil rights. Most of the time these cowards hide behind fake names to spew their hateful threats - Mr. McKoy was not so bright, or he just felt too above it all to care. In reply to Mr. McKoy's threat:

The Arms Room
    Dear friends, we wouldn't normally do this...correction, we have NEVER actually done this, but we felt that this particular case was so special that it deserved some unique exposure.
    We all know that our decision to support Mr. Zimmerman has generated some controversy and we expected that. The most vocal ones, coincidentally, are usually those that tend to lean to the left, call themselves "tolerant" and generally attack the "right" as being racists, gun crazed, intolerant and a number of other adjectives that are less than flattering.
    What we find interesting is that we often see the most hateful, disgusting and violent speech coming from those liberal-minded folks that proclaim to be "tolerant of others" and cry outrage over something like our justice system actually working as designed by our founding fathers.
    Here is a great example of such behavior. We would like to point out that this individual, Andre McKoy, has locked down his profile after we banned him for his despicable comments and continues to message us, but not before we captured his comments and profile picture. We wonder how his employer, Lowe's Home Improvement in Weaver, AL would react to having their employees posting such vile comments in a public forum?
    https://www.facebook.com/andre.mckoy.353
    Yes Andre, we are talking about YOU. Wishing someones children are shot in cold blood crosses the line. We will be following up on this with Lowes...there are consequences for your hateful speech in a public forum and we intend to teach Mr. McKoy a lesson in public online behavior involving threatening speech or violence.

If you would like to call Lowe's as well, here is the information:

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/03/the-ar ... ously.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:04 pm 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 pm 
ADMIN

Andre McKoy....... DONE!

NEXT...... CherokeeNative? Claims to work "in the legal profession"... (my guess cleaning lady at a law office) :)
Should not be hard to track down an employer (if one exists) :roll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:33 am 

Isn't death threats illegal in the US?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:36 am 
ADMIN

Maybe... call the cops and ask :)

Suggest they look at her Twitter TL... it's full of hate and threats... very racist too. DOJ might be interested?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:05 am 

I doubt it. I think the DOJ would join her in the death threats.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:24 am 

I am so happy the ARMS Room is supporting is supporting George. I hope McKoy does lose his job.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 49  Next