It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:36 pm 

It is not relevant but it is new.

Taaffe was an outspoken supporter of GZ who now is saying some completely different. For some it is news.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:40 am 

I believe we all may do a bit of racial profiling in certain circumstances so let's not kid ourselves. And since the media published GZ's answer to the dispatcher's question about TM out of context they screwed GZ for life IMO. Hope you do get the FOIA but even then they may make you wait like forever.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:48 pm 

FBI Zimmerman Case FOIA Request

Greetings -
I have heard back from the FBI regarding my FOIA request regarding the complete FBI/DOJ investigation file in the matter of State of Florida v. George Zimmerman. At this time the FBI seems willing to cooperate. I believe the "compelling public interest" hurdle is easy to overcome. I plan on alleging that the publics interest in knowing if the DOJ actively engages in the violation of the civil rights of private citizens to appease racially motivated special interest groups outweighs the privacy interest.

This is where I need your help and the help of your blog/forum readers. I am extending an open invitation to all interested in participating to draft their own "compelling public interest" statements to submit to the DOJ along with mine. I believe this would make for a stronger case to be presented to the DOJ and if necessary the US District Court. Please direct individuals to email these statements to kingkazpur@yahoo.com

FBI Zimmerman Case FOIA Request (pdf 5 pages)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/224161983/FBI ... IA-Request

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:23 pm 

Wow interesting that you got this response sooner than i thought. Would this request be better received if there was a separate thread asking for statements? Maybe a few guidelines for some of us to get a start.

As an aside

Saw this meme stating that GZ changed his name to BenGhazi so to guarantee that Obama and the liberal media would never mention him again.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:35 pm 
ADMIN

If people post any efforts on the FOIA request... I can always move it to a separate thread :)

At least here it might get seen by passing GZ posters

I was thinking how good it is that GZ has not been in the media ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:29 am 

Yeah the news has pretty well left him alone but there has been a few articles out there about him in this month.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:33 am 
ADMIN

H/T Nettles.....

Roseanne Barr's attorneys say Zimmermans want $750k for tweet
By Rene Stutzman, Staff Writer
4:57 p.m. EDT, May 22, 2014

The parents of George Zimmerman want comedienne Roseanne Barr to pay them $750,000 because she posted their address on Twitter, according to federal court records.

The overwhelming majority of their claim - $600,000 - is for emotional harm, according to pleadings filed by Barr's attorneys.

A total of $37,400 is for money Robert and Gladys Zimmerman have already spent, for such as hotel rooms and meals they ate in restaurants because they say they were forced to leave their home and go into hiding after she posted their address on Twitter March 29, 2012.

Barr acknowledges putting the address of their Lake Mary home on the social media site but says she took it down moments later.

Her attorneys contend Zimmerman's parents should collect nothing.

...more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 9973.story

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:30 pm 

Quote:
Barr acknowledges putting the address of their Lake Mary home on the social media site but says she took it down moments later.

Her attorneys contend Zimmerman's parents should collect nothing.

Roseanne you dumb shit!!! :TF Had you not posted it in the first place it wouldn't have been retweeted by thousands of people. You should have to pay millions of dollars and not just a measly $750k

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:17 pm 

I think she should have to pay every last red cent she has because of her mean-spirited attitude.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:58 pm 

I agree with you both.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:58 am 

Quote:
Roseanne you dumb shit!!! :TF Had you not posted it in the first place it wouldn't have been retweeted by thousands of people. You should have to pay millions of dollars and not just a measly $750k

Yep, I agree, 750,000 is a very low figure IMO.

Post subject: Move
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:09 pm 

Cashill contrasts the O. J. Simpson and Trayvon Martin cases over at the American Thinker.

http://americanthinker.com/2014/06/why_ ... _died.html

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:57 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks, Hooson1st..

Cashill is on the money with GZ analysis....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:53 am 

He usually is

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:45 pm 
ADMIN

Federal judge kicks Zimmerman's parents' suit against Roseanne back to state court
12:18 p.m. EDT, June 24, 2014

A federal judge has bad news for George Zimmerman's parents, who are suing comedienne Roseanne Barr, accusing her of doing damage by posting their address on Twitter.

Robert Zimmerman Sr. and his wife Gladys Zimmerman had offered to settle their suit for $750,000, according to court records.

But in an order filed Friday, U.S. Magistrate David Baker says the money the Zimmerman's stand to recover – if they recover any - is not even a fraction of that, not "anything close to $75,000".

That's the minimum amount required for a federal civil suit. As a consequence, Baker kicked the case back to state circuit court in Sanford, where the Zimmermans first filed it in March.

...more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 9758.story

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:08 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:49 pm 
ADMIN

George Zimmerman divorce records: I've got no home, no job and spend $100 a month on vacations
4:32 p.m. EDT, June 27, 2014

SANFORD - George Zimmerman has no job, no home, no income but spends $100 a month on vacations and $200 a month on psychological counseling, according to a financial affidavit he recently filed in his divorce case.

Zimmerman, 30, is the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer acquitted last year of murdering Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.

Immediately after the shooting - Feb. 26, 2012 – he quit his job and went into hiding with his wife, Shellie, but two months after his acquittal, she filed for divorce, saying he had taken to the road and would not tell her where he was and what he was doing.

As part of the divorce case, Zimmerman filed a financial affidavit last week, spelling out his income, assets and debts.

According to it, he spends $3,304 a month, despite having no income.

He listed his total assets at $14,000 – most of that is his 2008 Honda pickup. His debts total $2.5 million, most of that is money he owes criminal defense attorneys Mark O'Mara and Don West.

...more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 3811.story

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:02 pm 
ADMIN

Related crime news from Planet Traybot Worrier..........

Family Of Cop-Killer: If Officer Had Stayed In His Car, He Wouldn’t Have Been Shot

The family of a man who used a semi-automatic rifle to kill an Indianapolis police officer Saturday night says it isn’t fair that the alleged shooter – Major Davis, Jr. – should “keep being dragged through the mud.” They also blamed the officer for not staying in his police car.

.....more at link
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/154582- ... ldnt-shot/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:11 pm 
ADMIN

IMO
The tendency for guys to "get out of their car" has SKY-ROCKETED since Zimmerman was acquitted!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:00 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Related crime news from Planet Traybot Worrier..........

Family Of Cop-Killer: If Officer Had Stayed In His Car, He Wouldn’t Have Been Shot

The family of a man who used a semi-automatic rifle to kill an Indianapolis police officer Saturday night says it isn’t fair that the alleged shooter – Major Davis, Jr. – should “keep being dragged through the mud.” They also blamed the officer for not staying in his police car.

I grew up in the Indy area, have friends and family there, and know police officers on the force there - including a detective who works on the east side.

Please forgive my language in advance.

To the family of thug-felon murderer Major Davis, Jr.: FUCK YOU.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next