It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:02 pm 

r u serious?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:38 pm 

Would I lie to you?

Oh, wait... this isn't the Answer My Question With A Question thread. :D

Yes, jordan2, I've heard on local radio in Florida, and have seen tweets about it that link to a facebook page. Here's one:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:52 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:41 pm 

WESH wrote:
Trayvon Martin protest group returns to Fla. Capitol
Group wants overhaul of self-defense laws

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —A small group of protesters upset by the acquittal of George Zimmerman says they are returning to the state Capitol.

The group plans to return Monday, repeating their request for Gov. Rick Scott to call a special session and ask legislators to overhaul the state's self-defense laws.

Read more at WESH.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:12 am 

"WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer is be Greg's guest. They discuss the Zimmermans, the Bessman Okafor trial and the Casey Anthony deposition."

Video here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:24 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:41 pm 

Yes, :Gslap mbtb, I expect that will be the outcome. AGAIN! :Gslap

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:19 pm 

Some posts were moved to new Crump is at it again thread.

Reminder: If your post is missing, be sure to check the View your posts link at the top right of each page to track it down. :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:54 am 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:58 am 

After having read what the dipstick wrote in that email response, it was hard to determine how Bracknell became the Chief. I wonder if he's smart enough to regret sending it?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 pm 

Well... he sure got a big pat on the head from the sender of the email, and likely other Trayborg™ as well. Unless and until someone organizes at least a #hashtag demanding the recusal of such an openly biased investigative agency, he has no reason to recuse himself. Most of the media bought into the narrative so they're not going to call him out, kwim?

RZjr and the DC tried to call him out. As far as I know, there is no movement to get him fired, or demanding his resignation. I think it's imminently reasonable that Bracknell's agency not be in charge of investigating anyone they've voiced such prejudice toward. But until some sort of pressure is brought to bear, nothing will happen.

If Bracknell were ethical, and/or if he were capable of putting his personal feelings aside when doing his job, there wouldn't be a controversy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:06 pm 

MaximLott wrote:
School official tells students Trayvon Martin case proved it is 'legal to hunt' children

An email sent to students by a University of Maryland official that cites the Trayvon Martin shooting as evidence "it is legal to hunt down and kill American children in Florida" is being blasted as the latest evidence of a left-wing bias on campus.

The email, from William Dorland, director of the school's Honors College, starts by welcoming students back to campus, but then quickly veers into politics.

"This year, we learned that it is legal to hunt down and kill American children in Florida," it reads, in a reference to the trial of George Zimmerman, who was cleared of all charges in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. The email went out to all students in the Honors College.

Read more at Fox News.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:40 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:06 am 

liesel wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:10 am 

I understand she's hurt and angry. She has good cause for both. But this is just wrong with a capital WRONG. If it's true, of course. Always that caveat with the media, especially in this case.

Wesh wrote:
Shellie Zimmerman on George Zimmerman's innocence: I have doubts
Shellie Zimmerman tells 'Today Show' she doesn't know husband

Shellie Zimmerman told the 'Today Show' on Thursday morning that she doesn't know her husband any more and has doubts about his innocence.

It was her first interview since their domestic dispute earlier this month.

Earlier this month, Shellie Zimmerman called 911 claiming her husband was getting violent with her father. She recorded the argument on her iPad. Her attorney claims George Zimmerman smashed the device in anger.

Read more (after taking anti-nausea meds) at WESH.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:13 am 

Chip, you do know that after agreeing to allow SZ to have access to the house, GZ decided to go there to video tape her, to make sure she wasn't taking anything that wasn't agreed upon, right? Or were you thinking of something else in blaming her for the incident?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:22 am 

liesel wrote:
Chip, you do know that after agreeing to allow SZ to have access to the house, GZ decided to go there to video tape her, to make sure she wasn't taking anything that wasn't agreed upon, right? Or were you thinking of something else in blaming her for the incident?

Sorry, but I can't read how SZ is talking out of her posterior to any presstitute who will give her a microphone, and then trust anything she has to say about what happened that day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:28 am 

That's in the police report, attributed to GZ.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:43 am 

liesel wrote:
That's in the police report, attributed to GZ.

Okay?

There's still a long way from that, to an actual, physical altercation. And to bridge that gap, we only have he-said, she-said.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next