It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:52 am 

Some blame her for showing up knowing he was there, which is not what GZ told LE. That's why I asked if that was your position, or if it was something else.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:01 am 

liesel wrote:
Some blame her for showing up knowing he was there, which is not what GZ told LE. That's why I asked if that was your position, or if it was something else.

No, I blame her for creating the situation by not finishing on her assigned day, or the day after, but stretching it out into GZ's assigned day. I blame her for the exaggerations and fabrications she told the day of the incident.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:14 am 

So to your mind, if she had finished on the first agreed upon day, GZ wouldn't have taken a similar action? That it's only because she was there on Monday instead of on Saturday that he decided to video?

That decision to video is what put them both in the same place, and the only way that there could have been an incident. The point in texting about plans was to avoid each other, by mutual agreement.

What fabrications did SZ tell?
EDIT - I mean provably false assertions, of course. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:17 am 

So we're all on the same page (pun intended):

Here is a link to the pdf dv incident report of September 2013.

From page 9 of 14:

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:28 am 

Do we have copies of the subpoenas that forced SZ into media interviews?

...as we witness this soap opera! Popcorn anyone? Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:41 am 

I don't know of anyone who supports her choice to go to the media. In fact, I don't know of anyone who doesn't condemn that action. In the post about her again going to media, I wrote she was wrong with a capital WRONG.

GZ has been through - well, "hell" seems an understatement. He continues to suffer from the violence of TM™ and the persecution of the Trayborg™, the BGI generally, the media, and the rest of the scheme team. His wife has also suffered and continues to suffer. There is no doubt what they've experienced and continue to endure would change anyone.

Add to all of that pressure a divorce. In most divorces of which I've been aware, normally sane, decent, kind people get kind of crazy. They say and do things one would never have believed. That's par for the course in a divorce.

Because SZ has taken actions I condemn doesn't, to me, mean that every single thing that has ever happened between the two automatically becomes 100% her fault. Nor am I suggesting that anything that occurred is 100% his fault.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:39 am 

SZ on Today show earlier today:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:56 am 

SZ looks haggard; suffering, imo. She says in retrospect she regrets not pressing charges. She says she believes the evidence at trial, respects the jury's verdict, and was also very firm that if TM™ were white the night would have ended the same way; no profiling.

SZ said LE made clear that if she pressed charges, all would go to jail and she'd be the only one staying because she is on probation.

OTOH, she says GZ has changed dramatically since trial, she no longer knows him, and feels conflicted.

None of us can read her heart, of course, but as you've seen or would expect, Lauer really wanted her to verify the narrative. Since the dv incident where she saw a side of GZ that she hadn't before (and which may not have existed prior) she may be saying that she's not sure what he's capable of, sort of like she has said in the past.

Again, she was firm that the system worked, etc. so I don't think she meant to insinuate GZ did anything other than defend himself. YMMV and I'm certain it will in some most cases. :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:06 pm 

Does anyone but me think it is odd that the two news outlets are NBC (pending lawsuit) or ABC (Matt G who pushed the false narrative)? Seems to me she is defeating her own cause.

It was said that Samantha lived just mere seconds away from that house. It would not surprise me if she drove by that cul-de-sac to report back to GZ and Wes. I've been thru a contentious divorce. Not shocked by any of this part.

My weird thought...SPECULATION ALERT!
SZ went off script at the bond hearing. It costs 100k to get GZ back out on bond. IMO, IMO, IMO, that is where their relationship changed. Added pressure.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:22 pm 

Could be, DebFrmHell. And we'll likely never know. I mean, I hope GZ ends up writing a book and telling us everything we want to know, but I doubt he will before the NBC suit is settled.

You may also be correct that SZ's testimony may have been when things went wrong, but I still don't believe she actually committed perjury. As least the statement thought to be alleged to be false wasn't, imo. Maybe I misunderstood the entire thing.

People older, wiser, and a lot better off financially would have had difficulty holding a marriage together under the circumstances they endured.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:24 pm 

Did anyone listen to SZ's interview on the Today show, linked above? If so, did any of you hear her say GZ should have been found guilty? :wall :wall

One of the many reasons she should not have gone to the media. She's being "quoted" as saying that. TMZ headline: "Shelly Zimmerman -- George Should Have Been Found Guilty ... Maybe" and no, I won't link to it and I hope you don't give them a hit. I saw it on twitter and verified by viewing the summary embedded in the tweet.

My huge support of the 1st amendment and strong belief that the cure for offensive speech is more speech is being sorely tested. Sorely. VERY sorely tested.

Gosh I hope GZ and SZ get so rich off of libel suits they never have to work again. I hope they get so rich that they can afford to hire people to go after every libelous tweet and blog post. And I hope they do.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:26 pm 

The stuff that passes for news these days...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:51 pm 

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/exclus ... index.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:57 am 

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/300869- ... rman-home/

George Zimmerman: Police Are Back at Zimmerman Home on Sept. 26, Reports Say
By Zachary Stieber, Epoch Times | September 26, 2013
Last Updated: September 27, 2013 12:07 am

Police are back at the Zimmerman home in Lake Mary, Florida on Thursday night, it was reported.

About three weeks after police arrived at the home in Lake Mary, Florida–where Shellie Zimmerman’s parents reside, and where Shellie and George were staying for a time–police are back, reported Martha Sugalski of WESH-TV.

“Police back at Zimmerman home,” she tweeted at 11:06 p.m.

Mike Sokol, an assignment editor at WPBF, confirmed the situation.

Seni Tienabeso, a reporter with ABC, said that police went to the home because of a possible landlord and tenant dispute with the mother-in-law, and allegations of theft.

“No arrests,” she tweeted.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:32 am 

Thanks, Hooson1st! From your link:

LisaBell wrote:
Exclusive: Theft reported at Shellie Zimmerman's parents' home
Police called out for report of theft at home

LAKE MARY, Fla. -
Lake Mary Police tell Local 6 they were called out to the home where George and Shellie Zimmerman once lived for a report of a theft, possibly even a burglary, on Thursday.

Police were called out to the home at 300 Sprucewood Road by a woman identified as "Ms. Dean." The home is owned by David and Machelle Dean, Shellie Zimmerman's parents.

Lake Mary police also confirm this is a landlord/tenant issue between George, who lives in the home, and his in-laws.

Read more at Click Orlando.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:33 am 

gmta, taurus! Thanks. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:03 am 

Quote:
False narrative of Trayvon Martin shooting embeds on campuses

The deification of Trayvon Martin, with comparisons to Martin Luther King, Jr. and Emmitt Till, is just part of the false narrative of the prosecution of George Zimmerman.

We are seeing a mythology grow and become embedded on campuses which misrepresents the factual and legal nature of the case. Long ago it was the false hoodie and racial narratives which feverishly were embraced on campuses, and now it is the “hunting season / stand your ground” narrative.

(Internal links omitted.)

Read more at Legal Insurrection.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:20 am 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:30 pm 

Not certain if I am going to get hit with a fish for this or not...http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=8 ... 091c4eac25 Mainstream is finally picking up on codeine use.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm 

Yay! It's about time. Thanks, guywitharod! :D

And you posted exactly how it should be done - a link with a brief description so everyone knows what to expect, in this case a video about "sizzurp". Now if they'd just report about those texts... ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next