It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 am 
ADMIN

DebFrmHell wrote:
PS
It should have its own thread, IMO.

I just realized it was posted in the Zimmerman Discussion #2

I did think of that Deb.... but there may well be case discussion arising

And a few laughs is ok amidst the case discussion anyway :24

If you do want to "VENT" about JQ... there is a members thread where several "Old JQ" members have done so.....

INTRODUCTION - Summarise (and vent about) online history
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63&p=18496#p18496

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 am 
ADMIN

I picked this to highlight pathological denial from the cretins.

George obviously sustained a beating from TM... to deny that is delusional.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 am 
Global Moderator

Just in caze cute puddies from CTH look in.....

Hi my name is Ginger, I iz TOP Moderator here.... haz you got kitteh treats?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:02 am 

Gee, can I make up stuff like those over at JQ do? If you say the same lie over and over does it eventually become true?

Didn't they listen to Georgie's NEN call at all? He was asked to get a location for the police to use and if Mr. Martin does something else. He needed to get out of the truck to do that. In Georgie's mind, he felt as though he was asked to follow and keep an eye on him.

Don't they know there is indisputible evidence that the attack and assault by Mr. Martin started at the top of the walk? The "T".

So, what will happen when the facts don't line up with their "facts"?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:50 pm 

Sometime back, I was noticing on one of the motions that was filed that the time stamp was just about an hour before deadline for Nelson to consider. The State had no time to respond and still stay within that 48 hour window as demanded by Nelson.

And I thought her criticism for the delays wasn't leveled at MOM but at Bernie de la Rionda. I can't remember.

Sorry but all of my links are on the other computer. Do you have a link to the Media Advisory Secton that was posted by the courts? It isn't the Seminole County one though I would like to have both to put on this computer. TIA.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 pm 
ADMIN

My impression of the Nelson "48 hours ruling" was that it was criticism of West. It was his reply that missed the deadline. When he tried to explain that he in turn only got BDLR's response late... she said the whole Motion filing COULD have been done earlier.. so again a criticism of West/MOM.
Of course procedure like that, with several days for each side to respond, then reply is normal court procedure, but in a serious case like this.. there may well be matters cropping up that need to be dealt with more expeditiously. This is a MURDER TRIAL and not divorce case.

I have a few separate threads here for Documents, photos, and Clerks office up dates.

The "documents" thread in turn has links to Court Media advisories, GZLegal site etc
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=195&p=18833#p18833

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:43 pm 
ADMIN

Ejarra wrote:
Gee, can I make up stuff like those over at JQ do? If you say the same lie over and over does it eventually become true?

Didn't they listen to Geogrie's NEN call at all? He was asked to get a location for the police to use and if Mr. Martin does something else. He needed to get out of the truck to do that. In Georgie's mind, he felt as though he was asked to follow and keep an eye on him.

Don't they know there is indisputible evidence that the attack and assault by Mr. Martin started at the top of the walk? The "T".

So, what will happen when the facts don't line up with their "facts"?

Hi Ejarra Welcome to RT :51

I hope this place can be complimentary to CTH. The forum format allows/makes it easier to follow some aspects of a case in one thread, with all comments at the end of the thread rather than slotted in back throughout discussions.

If you have time (and the inclination) there are a lot of other topics covered at RT as well...

Enjoy! :26

The reason I am posting some of the JQ nonsense is to point out the obvious flaws in their approach.

There seems to be a lack of "brain power" in many. They clearly do not grasp the concept of logical thought and reasoning. Some are just simply not very bright, obviously. But some are not TOTALLY stupid... but remain willfully Ignorant.
Some of the thinking skills required are not that high powered... Sesame Street should have taught them a little about looking at a situation and seeing cause and effect, "what happens next" etc. :24

They are big on "Everyone is entitled to an opinion" but they fail to grasp that opinions can be WRONG and often are.

Opinions are tested by looking at facts... rational thinking people modify or abandon opinions when facts don't agree.

These dopes do mental gymnastics to downplay or deny facts altogether, and retain uninformed opinion.

They have things "Arse Backwards" :11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:44 am 
ADMIN

Daily Daft Posts at Justarse Quest

A SPECIAL Golden Oldie from the JQ archive today.... the mad old cow who hears 4 accomplices (and a cockatoo) in the background of the GZ NEN call :31

Originally posted by Ludwig:
Quote:
1)Witness #11 911 caller #2. Woman on phone upstairs. at 7:17:46 A Bird. A pet crested cockatoo? screeches from downstairs.
2)Same bird sound on GZ's NEN call he's in a porch. here. 7:12:45

Quote:
Hello this is Ludwig. Re: GZ -"The keys are in my truck." It was a coincidence that he was telling dispatch where his truck would be found when he mentions those keys. At the time that was said:1)He was in a residence. I think in a screened porch. 2)THREE (for now) distinct and seperate voices are there. 2)close beside him (male). In the distance are more. When he talks about the keys, a female that sounds exactly like ---#2 says: 'can't say we didn't warn him'. Then just after the first, another? female in a more quiet voice 'is going to take?" I say two females because why would one be in a normal voice and the next a near whisper? Next is a reply from one of the two male voices next to Z. "He's on the phone!"- The two males here sound younger like teen. One like the one in ---#2 Now the coincidence. What sounds like an adult African American male in the residence comes near and says "getting ready to leave." - George says 'The keys are in my truck." Not 'MY' keys are in my truck. I went back to the "getting ready to leave." And could hear what came before "getting". "JOE's getting ready to leave." - All while this is going on, a voice can be heard as it echoes off the buildings outside. Just at 7:13 :05 or so. This voice, an adult male yelled: "DON'T LOSE HIM" .

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:36 pm 

I remember when Lugwig started posting about all the mysterious voices he was hearing on the 911 tapes, there was another poster, who was a police dispatcher (I believe). She told him the voices he was hearing were other dispatchers talking in the background. Of course, Lugwig ignored that information and continued with his ridiculous nonsense of voices, music, and other various sounds. And all the other lugheads followed along and agreed with him. Ahhh logic...has no place at JQ.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:44 pm 
ADMIN

Hi flgirl

Somebody posted something like: "I can hear 'Paul is dead' "... was that you? :24

And it was MzDaizie who is a police dispatcher.. she posts here at RT.. hope she sees this and comments

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:19 pm 

I'm new here, but I just had to comment on Rumpole's cloud analogy. It was so true and I have never laughed so loud and long in my life.

:12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 pm 
ADMIN

Welcome to RT MBTB :51

Glad you made it over from CTH... no reason why some of us should not post in both places.... this place is quite different :24

The "cloud" and reef fish stuff I posted at CTH... but thanks again for the compliment and it inspires me to bring that little block of chat over from CTH.....

Quote:
rumpole2 says:
December 28, 2012 at 2:18 pm
I often liken them to a school of Reef Fish.
For a time they nibble away at one aspect of the case, one “theory”….. but all of a sudden they all dart off grouped in a cloud to nibble on something else. I am posting stuff just from within the Trayvon Zone… but eventually the School will simply dart off from that case to nibble on another :43

Quote:
ottawa925 says:
December 28, 2012 at 3:04 pm
Great analogy !

Quote:
rumpole2 says:
December 28, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I like it. It encompasses the “mob” acting as a single cloud… hard to know what subtle influences spark a change in direction.. the whole cloud just darts off grouped together. There is no dispersing then coming back together, they just act and “think” as one. In fact there is no INDIVIDUAL thought apparent… just the mob-think.

Quote:
murderbythebook says:
December 28, 2012 at 6:14 pm
You are so right. You put it perfectly. Try being a poster they don’t like and you are engulfed by a real nasty cloud. Gang mentality.

I salute you!

Quote:
jello333 says:
December 28, 2012 at 6:57 pm
That is a really nice analogy. I can actually visualize it in my mind…. and it has me ROFL. :61

Quote:
rumpole2 says:
December 28, 2012 at 8:13 pm
Ma Baker inspecting the fingerlings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:07 pm 

Oh look!! They let my post go up. It must have passed moderation. :24

CL is also full of clouds only very slow there. Thought I would put up a post.

Quote:
Quote from Results

I will try to explain what I mean. GZ said he punched him knocking him down. He didn't say slap him so it is hard to believe that TM had no swollen knuckles or bruising on his knuckles. A punch to knock GZ down to the ground, IMO, would have to had been one hard hit. Also, here is another thing that nags at me, it is almost as if TM did not see the weapon pointed at him because in most cases the victim getting shot will try to protect them from the bullet. They usually put their hand out to shield them from the bullet which is consider defense wounds. It is hard to imagine GZ on the ground getting his head beat in and not hitting or trying to get out from TM being on top of him. It is hard to imagine that GZ is screaming and TM is trying to muzzle his sound by covering his mouth and nose but GZ does not use his mouth as a weapon to bite him. IMO, TM has no defensive wounds nor fighting wounds. How did that happen and is it possible that it can happen? That is why to me the ME would be a key factor in my decision. I won't be on the jury so I clearly don't have to make that decision, but 12 people will. I hope it will be a factor in their decision because it should be. Of course, JMHO. I hope that you understood what I am trying to say. BTW, IIRC, the cut is not on the knuckle but on the ring finger area and I think it is more of a nick from what I read.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:31 pm 
ADMIN

I have to ask....

Is CL a forum? and "Results" a poster there?

I have read the same silliness at JQ.... denial of facts.

It becomes ludicrous then to imagine what scenario they think is how things went down. And of course the prosecution who are laying charges have to do FAR more than "imagine" what "could" have happened.

These people do not get it. GZ's version stands unless there is evidence of some other version.... and the court is not run like a blog where all the State has to do is criticise and deny GZ's version... THE STATE HAS TO GO FIRST and present a case backed by evidence.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:22 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Hi flgirl

Somebody posted something like: "I can hear 'Paul is dead' "... was that you? :24

And it was MzDaizie who is a police dispatcher.. she posts here at RT.. hope she sees this and comments

Yes, that would be me...also told them I saw Jesus in the clubhouse video, but on second thought it was Mary, His mother. I guess they didn't appreciate my sense of humor, probably one of the reasons I'm banned from their mutual admiration society forever.

Is MzDaizie also banned from JQ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:31 pm 
ADMIN

Being banned at JQ is not a prerequisite here... but it helps. :24

Did you spot Elvis in the Clubhouse... ?

I did find a kitteh... but I can always find kittens in blurry ambiguous photos. :8

No MzDaizie still posts at JQ. I have not seen her take on the Traybots lately though.

She does pop in here at RT sometimes. Of course, I have no problem with that at all.

edit:
I moderated myself... I was having so much fun talking about JQ...
... but it's more appropriate in the "Introduction-Vent" thread

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 am 

flgirl543 wrote:
I remember when Lugwig started posting about all the mysterious voices he was hearing on the 911 tapes, there was another poster, who was a police dispatcher (I believe). She told him the voices he was hearing were other dispatchers talking in the background. Of course, Lugwig ignored that information and continued with his ridiculous nonsense of voices, music, and other various sounds. And all the other lugheads followed along and agreed with him. Ahhh logic...has no place at JQ.

All of that nonsense about other people stalking TM with GZ was just comical. Yes, at certain points you CAN hear other voices. But, I picked it out for what it was right off the bat. It is just a busy COMM center. For a town the size of Sanford, they probably had 3 call takers and 3 dispatchers.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:44 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Hi flgirl

Hi, Rumpy! :28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 am 
ADMIN

MzDazie wrote:

All of that nonsense about other people stalking TM with GZ was just comical. Yes, at certain ponts you CAN hear other voices. But, I picked it out for what it was right off the bat. It is just a busy COMM center. For a town the size of Sanford, they probably had 3 call takers and 3 dispatchers.

Hi MzDaizie. I remember you posting and trying patiently to explain.

It is a human trait (failing in situations like this) to make some sort of "sense" out of ambiguous information. Most often to see patterns of some sort in blurry photos. There is a lot of that as well at JQ with the Clubhouse videos.

Taken to the lengths of this repeated posting about accomplices and a cockatoo... it is indication of mental instability and delusional tendencies (to say the least), and naive susceptibility in people who read and agree with such obvious delusions.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:07 am 

Rumpole wrote:
MzDazie wrote:

All of that nonsense about other people stalking TM with GZ was just comical. Yes, at certain ponts you CAN hear other voices. But, I picked it out for what it was right off the bat. It is just a busy COMM center. For a town the size of Sanford, they probably had 3 call takers and 3 dispatchers.

Hi MzDaizie. I remember you posting and trying patiently to explain.

It is a human trait (failing in situations like this) to make some sort of "sense" out of ambiguous information. Most often to see patterns of some sort in blurry photos. There is a lot of that as well at JQ with the Clubhouse videos.

Taken to the lengths of this repeated posting about accomplices and a cockatoo... it is indication of mental instability and delusional tendencies (to say the least), and naive susceptibility in people who read and agree with such obvious delusions.

Also, the cockatoo doesn't sound like a cockatoo to me. It sounds like what it most likely is, a digital FCC required station identification. I guess when you REALLY want to hear something, your delusional mind will make ANYTHING sound like what you want it to sound like.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 51  Next