It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 58  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:05 am 
ADMIN

LOL

Masipa has got it.... some witnesses mistaken about what they thought were woman's screams and gun shots.

Told the Neltards that :neener

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:14 am 

Judge is talking about witness credabity, not deliberately giving false evidence but rather mistaken genuinely about what they heard.

Yes and the womens screems , I liked the fact that she mentioned the blood curdling screems.

Some witnesses for example heard 4 shots, while others perceived that they heard more than that, which may have been the cricket bat!

The judge has certainly been listening intently to all those witnesses it would seem - she is doing a good job so far.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:17 am 

She is making good points about the witnesses and what they heard from media cover at the time of Reeva's death-well done we thought tbe same thing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:23 am 

Witnesses unreliable, instead she is relying on technology, phone calls to and from whom as well as duration.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:31 am 

In these days of advanced technology, they come in handy, how we have progressed.
OP has to be given the benefit of the doubt and I think it is loo,ing so far very good for the defence.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:40 am 
ADMIN

I think Masipa gets what we here at RT got all along.

The trial was a farce... a waste of time.. all NEL's fault .. trying to prove what was plainly impossible..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:49 am 

Excellent that the judge in her wisdom has discounted the text messages, as proof of whether they got on well or otherwise, out of hundreds of text messages, human relationships arenkn fickle - how true.

Yes a complete farce.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:01 am 

Rumpole wrote:

The trial was a farce... a waste of time.. all NEL's fault .. trying to prove what was plainly impossible..

It's looking that way. Masipa seems to be using the common-sense approach so far.

You can bet the Neltards are currently slating Masipa :WW who until now they have been proclaiming as wise, astute and the best person to oversee the case.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:03 am 

I don't think he will be found guilty of murder. Either he will be acquitted, or found guilty of culpable homicide.

But, I think he will be found guilty of all the weapons charges.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:16 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:18 am 
ADMIN

steveml wrote:
It's looking that way. Masipa seems to be using the common-sense approach so far.

You can bet the Neltards are currently slating Masipa :WW who until now they have been proclaiming as wise, astute and the best person to oversee the case.

Almost worth taking a look... but I am so over the Neltards and "Justice4ons" generally.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:19 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:20 am 
ADMIN

Wroughead wrote:
I don't think he will be found guilty of murder. Either he will be acquitted, or found guilty of culpable homicide.

But, I think he will be found guilty of all the weapons charges.
I dont think so.. maybe 1 and treated lightly.

Nel should be taken to task for trying to introduce that evidence in a Murder trial.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:23 am 

Rumpole wrote:

Yes a farce and a waste of court time. All is going according to my timeline, even the first which wasn't as complete as the second. Anyone could have worked it out with the testimonies and calls, but sadly people like more gore, abuse and violence so most are in disarray even though there have been many warning of this from the start. That said, I still think CH is a real possibility due to the 4 shots but possibly with a suspended sentence. I am glad for Reeva's parents who must prefer for it to have been an accident rather than a cold blooded killing with their daughter screaming in terror for 12 minutes if you go by the Stipp's timeline.

PS: Sorry not to have replied before but OH fell off a ladder and lost consciousness a day or so after I joined so with him sick (seems ok now) have had to take over driving duties (along with a load more on top of my own) since until the neurologist officially confirms it is unlikely he had an epileptic fit he is barred.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:34 am 
ADMIN

As soon as Roux trapped Nel into committing to "shots at 3:17" I think the game was up.
As I said over and over. That time was IMPOSSIBLE.. with all that had to occur after the shots.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am 

As the media are saying she has eliminated the unimportant stuff and has cut to the chase - I like that.u

Yes I agree RT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:12 am 

Judge has stated that OP was not entirely truthful but that the state has not proved his guilt - well there you go, we could have said that months ago.

They would have needed to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that he meant to kill Reeva, which we've never thought they did. I have also tried to think of any reason why if we were to believe the two lovers were not getting on, they would have ended their relationship I believe personally, since they were not going out together for more than a couple of months, there was or would have been no need for a deliberate murder - if they were not getting on (which I don't believe was the case) they would simply surely have just ended it - it happens all the time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:25 am 

Nel seems to have his head down and is writing a fair bit. Perhaps he's given up and is preparing his next case?
:22

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:29 am 
ADMIN

I am thinking he is writing job applications?

He should be sacked.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:31 am 

He should be sacked he never proved his case - stinks. However, it's not over till the fat lady sings - more to come.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 58  Next