It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:06 am 

I read her tweets last year and she was always talking shit about her co-workers too. I believe she is gay, so sounds like she's crushing on this nurse. I am not at all comfortable that a druggie is working at a medical facility where they have access to other people's drugs...or even other people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:50 pm 

Neither am i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:34 pm 

Reading this cousin FB status post, makes me feel the need for double shower! Hmm no telling what Demetria and RM did lol

MeMee Lovee
4 hours ago near Ferndale, MI
This morning when I woke up I was confused , angry , questionable , and feeling hopeless today is just one if them days I guess I'm all in my feelings and one person who come to mind my is my boo Nisha baby I miss her soo much the person I could talk to and didn't have to worry about being judged my turn up partner , the REALIST mf they say the good die young that's the truth I did certain shit w/ u I wouldn't dare do w/ another we got LOYALTY tatted for a reason we stayed loyal to the death of us R.I.P Nisha baby watch over me u knw how theses mfs b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:26 pm 

Quote:
we stayed loyal to the death of us R.I.P Nisha baby watch over me u knw how theses mfs b

Very interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:17 pm 

FYI another facebook page for Renisha https://www.facebook.com/niisha.paiid.5?fref=ts

Post subject: The Disney version
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:23 pm 
ADMIN

The Disney version

It is kinda funny (but a little frustrating) to see people posting how THEY would have handled things differently in Wafer's position.

It misses the point in many ways.

These people were NOT THERE and do not seem to have the wit or the imagination to appreciate what it might have been like for Wafer.

There may well be various ways of dealing with any situation... all reasonable. It is only in hindsight that people are claiming one to be preferable to another.

Besides, in the heat of the moment individuals may well react in ways a little "unreasonable"/unwise... but not to the level of being reckless or in some way "criminal"

I have seen variations on the claim by people that they would stay calm, talk to the person at the door, but keep door shut. Phone 911 and tell the person help was on the way.

GREAT! PERFECT! If Disney were making a fictional version that might work :roll

I think there is a HUGE lack of empathy and imagination of what the events may have been like for Wafer.

Awoken at 4:30 am with banging (and shouting) from multiple directions.. an apparent assault on his home by perhaps multiple people determined to get in. The "fairy tale" scenario posters seem to imagine (despite the 4:30 am time) this to be a polite young lady merely knocking on the door to politely ask for help.

As an aside: Exactly WHAT help she might have been seeking is hard to fathom. She had turned down first aid, and assistance from people with phones, not to mention the professional medical help that had been summoned. Exactly what "help" do people think she was seeking 3 and a half hours later?

So, the reality is a VERY scary scene for Wafer. In hindsight he would have been better off finding his phone... though how could he KNOW that at the time. His phone was NOT readily at hand.. and people are smashing their way into his home. In his mind .. no time to find phone and make a call. He would certainly have felt the need to cope himself while making the call.

It seems reasonable to me that a person in that situation would arm themselves straight away, while trying to find out exactly what was happening. Why in heavens name would anybody OWN a gun if not to use it in just such a situation? It also seems reasonable for him to have opened his front door to be able to SEE who and what was outside. He may well have felt that he was "safe" behind a locked screen door. Again in hindsight the screen door is of very flimsy construction, but I imagine that Wafer thought he would be "safe" behind it. Again, again in hindsight, and as an aside: A lesson from these events is that a screen door offers ZERO protection.. else RM would still be alive. Wafer WAS very unwise to rely on the protection of the screen door, but that is is NOT a criminal or even reckless act on his part. Just an an example of life's "live and learn" aspect.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:35 pm 
ADMIN

You have a PM.................... MIMI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:33 am 

Rumpole wrote:
You have a PM.................... MIMI

:91 thanks! I feel speshul! no.. to figure out how to find it :Gslap

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:38 am 

Amber Jenkins RM BFF is Amber Marie, and RM Cousin Demetria Burnett is MeMee Lovee H/T VP Renewzit
SOO Amber is on probation! Imagine that. She is Preg too, but prob just preg in May. IIRC she 10 or 12 weeks
Amber Marie
May 3
17 days till my birthday and 18 days till I'm off probation. Can't wait ! Turn up
41Share
MeMee Lovee Ikr CUZ I miss us getting r session in
May 3 at 3:10pm · 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:57 am 

This is prob old news to yall lol I know VP :)
but putting here so I can re find it if need. This is RM face book. https://www.facebook.com/niisharackz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:02 am 

RM sister Jasmin McBride fb https://www.facebook.com/jazzi.phai

oops she has 2 https://www.facebook.com/budds.light

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:34 am 
ADMIN

arkansasmimi wrote:
:91 thanks! I feel speshul! no.. to figure out how to find it :Gslap

You found it Mimi... GOOD!!! :blow

Ya know how I hate to have to bring out da fish :cool

You should get an email alert when you recieve a PM... but I guess you don't notice emails? :doh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:35 am 

I do understand their grief. But isn't this trespassing? Well I know Leatherhead said it isn't but I think it is.

Jazzi Phai
April 11
.The balloon release for Renisha McBride will Be at 16812 w.outer drive dearborn hgts at Approximately 1:30 2:00 hope to see everyone there. Justice for Renisha with RanDumb Niisha'Rackz.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:37 am 

LOL I just had to go delete abt a 100! whew twitter alerts. I need turn that mess off lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:42 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Again in hindsight the screen door is of very flimsy construction, but I imagine that Wafer thought he would be "safe" behind it. Again, again in hindsight, and as an aside: A lesson from these events is that a screen door offers ZERO protection.. else RM would still be alive

From where I live, lol a screen is only to keep bugs and such out. Not a line of protection, other than protection from the skeeters and such. Never heard or dreamed ANYONE would say it was for safety ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:33 am 

HMMMM Does Monica McBride Smoke Weed too? This seems to read that Monica had some doesn't it ?

Jazzi Phai
January 25
So y I just ask my mom where you get this crack from? (Referring to weed.) She gone say girl wat crack? Where? Don't nobody here smoke crack. I just busted on laughing on the floor. She lifted my spirits tonite,my mind, my heart, and my brain just so confused y me Lord. Screaming to the top of my lungs REST IN PARADISE all my guardian angels. You are truley loved and will never be forgotten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:51 am 
ADMIN

Tea break over... back on yer 'eads!!

Trial resumes this morning

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:27 am 
ADMIN

Great research by renewsit ... as always.... the infamous "Young and Thugging" twitter account of RM

Renisha McBride: Young & Thuggin
Monday, August 4, 2014

Renisha McBride is not on trial...Theodore Wafer is on trial. During this trial the defense attorney was allowed to ask witnesses about a profile name for Renisha McBride "Young and Thuggin". I figured there must be some relevance to this (twitter) profile if the defense brought it up. They didn't call into question any of her other many profiles on facebook and twitter, so I and my team went searching for the profile. Last night my ace research assistant "wiki" found it. After going over Renisha's time line, it makes sense why the defense wanted to bring the profile into evidence. Renisha was not the fading flower that her family and friends...and the media who have never met her...paint her to be.

...more at link
http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/08/renish ... uggin.html

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:53 pm 
ADMIN

Re-news It

#RenishaMcBride was on probation and that would be excellent reason for her running/walking away from car crash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:06 pm 
ADMIN

From "Young and thuggin" tweets... added RM's "BITCH"

"Anyways party at my BITCH house greenfield n puritan if u scared stay yo pussy ass home"

Map link
http://goo.gl/maps/yWyYZ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next