It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:44 am 

Thanks for all the information here and in the "information threads" I don't have a lot of time right now but I do enjoy reading.

Who would not feel threatened when awoken to the sounds of pounding on multiple doors and someone being aggressive enough to damage a screen door while trying to enter a home that is not theirs? The 100 dollar bill is certainly interesting. The missing hours between Reshina's crash is also curious, a .22 BAC hours after the crash would mean either she was well beyond that level, when the crash happened or that she was someplace boozing it up between the crash and trying to enter Wafer's house.

I hope the jury renders a verdict based on the evidence and not the hysteria of community and media created racism. Her family and the media could be using this as an anti getting shit faced drunk (not to mention underage drinking and OWI) campaign to bring some good out of this terrible death rather than using it to play the race card. Maybe even dare to breathe the words "personal responsibility."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:15 pm 

I could very easily be wrong here, it's just a theory, not a firm belief, but the photo of McBride's body lying on the porch shows the left-hand side of her body about even with the (right-hand from outdoor perspective) edge of the doorway, which could mean that if someone inside was looking out the peephole she might have been too far to their left to be seen, especially if she was even farther over and only moved back when the person inside opened the solid door, thinking there was no one on the porch.

As nettles mentioned, her feet are quite close to the wall in which the door is set, so maybe Wafer opens the door door, which puts him about 30 to 36 inches back from his side of the doorway for the door not to knock him down when opened inward, then she suddenly moves into view from his left and he's startled enough to pull the trigger.

Did the autopsy find any particles of the screen itself embedded in her face?

Does anyone know if he had his right or his left hand on the shotgun grip?

If the end of the shotgun barrel has to be 2 to 4 feet from her face when it goes off, then if it's right up against the screen she has to have stepped forward after being shot and then fallen backwards, with the back of her heels as the pivot point.

Actually, the more I think about it the more the way and the where her body is lying just don't seem right.

This post is much more convoluted than I envisioned when I began it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:18 pm 

I wonder if the defense will get the Wayne County narcotics officer's testimony on the raid that took place a couple of houses from Wafer's house. Certainly makes me wonder if Mcbride she was at a dealers house and why she was trying so hard to wake someone up/get into the house.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:29 pm 
ADMIN

Londo what reference have you seen about the raid. Are there any details WE can know regardless of what is admissible.

unitron The photo of body gives us a grough idea of body, but its had to get precise details from a photo like that. Distances etc are distorted by camera lense/angle of shot (no pun intended).

We are getting scant information via tweets from court... and so it's hard for us "sleuths"

FWIW. IMO RM was off to Wafer' left rather than directly in front of the screen. So if peephole was working he may not have seen her. When he opened the door "the shit hit the fan" in a hurry. She approached 'in a rush" from his left and was shot, and fell back to position seen in photo. I assume Wafer had Shot gun in (preferred) left hand and he had (or had just had) his right hand on wooden door handle in order to open it (pull towards him and across to his right.

BTW I STILL see these details as largely irrelevant, because the over-riding fact for me is...

"Wafer alone and afraid in his own home peacefully sleeping"

Because of that... IMO..... he should never have been charged, and the case should be dismissed now. Whatever details come to light he is not guilty. I find it bizarre to contemplate a society where a man asleep in his "castle" can have his life ruined (perhaps taken away) by a Judicial system, following such an uninvited intrusion into his life. It's bad enough that that could happen at the hands of some (hypothetical) evil intruder.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:40 pm 

I have been looking at the picture of Reshina's body on the porch and I agree it is oddly fallen in proportion to the door. It seems that she would have to have been to her far right almost flush with the brick wall and then stepped toward the door, in order to end up in the position she is in. I don't know if any parts of the screen door were recovered in her wound. Perhaps when she heard the door opening she stepped left (if she was to the far right) to try and get into the house or right if she was in front of the door to try and get out of the way of the screen door so that she could get into the house. My 2 cents worth of thoughts on the matter.

The judge would probably faint on the bench if a drug raid a couple of houses down and Reshina's name were mentioned in the same breath.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:13 pm 
ADMIN

Just thinking some more about home invasion....

I guess it comes down to "Rules of engagement"

In much the same way as we have seen tragedies with troops ham-strung by silly rules of engagement, so too an individual could be seen as being "at war" with those who would rob and harm him in his own home... that is all too common in many places.. seems Detroit is no exception. I don't think it is desirable to set unnecessary "rules of engagement" for individuals asleep at 4:30 am in their own home.

For instance:
Waiting until an intruder crosses some imaginary (or real) "threshold" of intrusion into the home.
Waiting for a clear aggressive statement, or act from the intruder
Waiting to ascertain if the intruder is armed
Waiting for intruder to show signs of using his/her weapon
etc.

Such "Rules" IMO favor an intruder and put innocent individuals at sever risk

It all sound like Liberal PC/UN BS to me :cool

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:18 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
"Wafer alone and afraid in his own home peacefully sleeping"

Because of that... IMO..... he should never have been charged, and the case should be dismissed now. Whatever details come to light he is not guilty. I find it bizarre to contemplate a society where a man asleep in his "castle" can have his life ruined (perhaps taken away) by a Judicial system, following such an uninvited intrusion into his life. It's bad enough that that could happen at the hands of some (hypothetical) evil intruder.

I pretty much agree with your statement.

It appears that the police on the night of Reshina’s death agreed with this. Why this case became something other than self defense during a home invasion (which no one should have to wait and see if a home invader is going to try and kill them before they take defensive measures) is left up to the mind of those who are following the case. IMO prejudicial, ignorant propaganda like that which is below have nothing to do with justice and everything to do with a race based agenda.

http://theobamacrat.com/2013/11/08/19-y ... ur-ground/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:45 pm 

How tall was McBride?

How deep is that porch?

You can tell that her shoulders, at least, are on the porch and not out in the bushes or over the steps.

Is it possible that someone, anyone, moved the body before that picture was taken?

Does Wafer even have a doorbell?

Has any of what the prosecution has presented or what their witnesses said put forward the notion that she was seeking help?

If so, has the defense leapt up to object, since that's nothing more than opinion?
(actually it's a meme planted in the media, to make it sound like the wreck had just happened and that Wafer's house was the first residence she managed to stumble to)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:58 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Londo what reference have you seen about the raid. Are there any details WE can know regardless of what is admissible.[/b]

The only thing I know is what was mentioned by the defense on day 5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:09 pm 
ADMIN

Unitron....
SOME of those questions have been answered in testimony... of course we only have tweet snippets from trial, more accessible at pre-trial hearing (Theodore Wafer Murder2 - Hearing 12-18-13)
Only one I can say off top of my head is 7'' for "depth" from house floor to porch level. That, and McBride's height were discussed in pre trial hearing by Defence crime reconstruction guy (Balish?)
I do have a note from the hearing "Door bell not working" That indicates there was one, but I dont know how true the "not working" is.

WAFER / McBRIDE - VIDEO REPLAYS - HEARINGS (No Discussion)
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=1203

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:12 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Londo
It would be nice to get more detail on the raids... like the ADDRESS... not bound by admissibility of evidence... perhaps it would aid speculation about (explain) where RM was traveling to or from :cool

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:41 pm 

LondoJowo wrote:
There's a GM automotive engine plant in Romulus though I can't recall the mention of anyone working at the plant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulus_Engine

He worked at the West Side beer distributing company
28100 Gorsuch Avenue
Romulus MI 48174

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:46 pm 
ADMIN

THX renewsit... will move "Romulus" pin on map to reflect that :give

Map link
http://goo.gl/maps/GBw0u

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:14 am 

:Gslap Trying not to be too scatter brained

6:13pm DB texts RM where is she
6:14pm RM to DB Eastside right now
6:16pm DB to RM how long u going to b that way
6:49 pm RM to DB not to long where you gone b
6:50pm DB to RM Im at home
6:52pm RM to DB which is where
6:54pm DB to RM Faust and West Warren ** pointed out with laser in court where lived near Southfield Freeway and Evergreen
7:02pm RM to DB U get my ***my what?
7:41pm RM to DB I wanna see you too ***39mins since last text-odd to me seems something missing - incomplete conversation

7:49 AJ text RM WHAT ** first contact with RM all day. > why would AJ send message WHAT? if first contact? Then RM invites her over to play cards n dominos?

8:27pm AJ girl we alrready on our way *** AJ says got to RM 7 or 8 and left at abt 9. No way, if she texted per text records in court, central time of 19:27 which would be 7:27pm Central, have to add an hr for Michigan time so be 8:27pm
RM: ok Toco too?
RM: going to "the Spot" or somethign (Weed House)
AJ met RM at RM house, bf and his friend didnt go

9:42pm ***** 5 calls were made from 9:42 til 10:03 cell tower near RM Home SO WHO WERE THE OTHER CALLS TO? 1-(DAD 949-954) 2? 3? 4? 5 - DB giving directions
9:49pm RM spoke with dad on cell for 5 min
9:54pm *off phone with Dad
10:03pm ** was most likely DB, he said 10ish - he said he was giving her directions to his home- said sounded drunk/slurring words "worried someone had slipped something in her drink"
10:12pm DB texts RM What happened to u bring yo ass to me
10:40pm- Monica McBride arrived home
RM sitting at kitchen table, watching tv/charging cell. RM/Grandma only ones there
interacted with RM 5 min- scolded her not doing dishes
10:45pm - Monica went up stairs to change clothes
upstairs 5 or 10 min then came back down stairs
11:15pm Noticed RM gone/car gone
*did not hear/nor could she have heard if anyone came to house while upstairs
no attempts to call her, figured went to store, Monica went bk up stairs went to sleep

12:35am Hit off of cell tower near Southfield Freewas went to VM
1256 am Accident on Bramell near Warren
12:59 am call 6 seconds duration *no way to tell if RM answered this call
3:13am call recieved 1min 40 sec vm *Latasha Davis(sp)
8:00 am Police came to house. contacted her father he came over to house

PROS TO MONICA MCBRIDE: Do you know anyone that RM was friends with in the Brammel area /West Warren/Outer Drive area?
MONICA MCBRIDE: No I was not aware *Lie- RM Aunt lives 10 houses down from crash

846am Nov 2, 2013 Rec incoming call hit off the tower in area near tow yard . ** i am wondering if this was poss her parents calling phone, officers at RM home looking for car and cell phone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 am 

Monica McBride and Amber Jenkins testimony first day of trial (what little we got to watch)

Pros. were you aware your dtr was expected on the EastSide
Monica- says "Later on-" then an objeciton from Def
RM Sister Jasmin, BF lives on the East Side of Detroit
Jasmine was spending night at her BF hse in East Side of Detroit
RM cousin Demetria Burnett lives 8 Mile and Avondale area19yrs old

We KNOW there are text messages we aren't allowed to see or the Def to put into evidence. these texts make me wonder, :Gslap but not sure about what it is I wonder!

At 7:02 RM texts to DB " You get my" ** up thread I ask GET WHAT.
at 7:41 there is 39 min before RM texts DB back saying I want to see you too
at 7:49 AJ sends first communication for day "what"
And then RM proceeds to invites her over to play Dominos and Cards.
8:27 AJ text RM girl WE already on way..

I think Amber left a little prior to Monica getting home (Monica said got home at 10:40pm which IF AJ was at Rm for 1 1/2 hrs, 830ish til lil 10ish would be right) Then RM calls DB for directions because she mad, AJ has left,

OH and another thing that made me go HMMMM
Amber Jenkins told Defense, at abt the 49:05 min mark on the trial video, when Amber is telling about leaving "she wanted to play, I didn't... nothing to do at RM house but watch tv.. NO REASON FOR ME TO STAY, I DIDNT HAVE MONEY TO GO OUT LIKE THAT. .. I already spent my money on liquor we bought, so I left"

THEN the Carpenter the Def Attny asks if she knew if RM had plans later that night, Amber said no (didn't know)

Def: do you know/ did you ever hear RM lying to someone where she was that night? Amber No

Def: What time was RM on Eastside that day? Amber Wasn't aware of RM being on Eastside

Def: Do you have a MEDICAL Marijuana card? Amber: no Pros OBJECTION :Gslap

PROS
To your knowledge know anyone RM knew anyone is area of Warren and Brammel in the city of Detroit.
AJ - NO
Pros- did she have a cousin that you knew of that lived in that area?
AJ No

Pros:Do you know anyone by name of Devonte B
AJ: No
Pros: when you were with RM at her home,was there any.. was she on the phone or texting with anyone at that time?
AJ- I really dont know, i dont remember

DEF:

Defense: what RM did earlier that day
AJ: don't know what they did with cousin, Demetria Burnett
Def how did you know that, were you with them
AJ: No,
Def: how you know that was with cousin, did she tell you that?
AJ: Yes

The Pros also asked Monica McBride "do you know anyone that RM was friends with in the Brammel area /West Warren/Outer Drive area?"
Monica McBride: No I was not aware ** The Pros asked Monica if knew of FRIENDS in Brammel / West Warren/ Outer Drive,not relatives and asked Amber if she had a cousin that lived in area, both said no to these questions.... RM Aunt lives 10 houses down from crash- does this Aunt have any children?

Its all in how they ask the questions :WW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Unitron....
SOME of those questions have been answered in testimony... of course we only have tweet snippets from trial, more accessible at pre-trial hearing (Theodore Wafer Murder2 - Hearing 12-18-13)
Only one I can say off top of my head is 7'' for "depth" from house floor to porch level. That, and McBride's height were discussed in pre trial hearing by Defence crime reconstruction guy (Balish?)
I do have a note from the hearing "Door bell not working" That indicates there was one, but I dont know how true the "not working" is.

WAFER / McBRIDE - VIDEO REPLAYS - HEARINGS (No Discussion)
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=1203

In Michigan, it doesn't matter if your door bell works or not. Not one freaking person uses it!!! Sorry it's a pet peeve of mine since moving here. Drives me up the freaking wall LOL.

And to make this post relevant to the topic at hand...

If I am not mistaken, I read that Renisha was 5' 4". That screen had to be knocked out of place prior to the gunshot or Wafer would of had to have been holding the shot gun up to his ear to shoot it. Course with out fingerprints being done that night and prior to the vigil where everyone and their brother was on that porch, we will never know if Renisha was trying to open the screen door to get in when Wafer shot her.

Speaking of the vigil, I find it hard to believe that all those people gathered in one place at the same time along with the media and not 1 police officer there for crowd control. I would like to know if there was or wasn't a cop there and if not then why no. If so, then why did they allow these people to not only trespass on Wafer's property but allow them anywhere near a crime scene only 4 days after the crime. Hell we had a gruesome crime here recently (dubbed The Craigslist Killer by media) and his house is still off limits to everyone and that was 2 1/2 weeks ago!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:26 am 

Demetria Burnett fb OMG Bold by Mimi
MeMee Lovee
November 25, 2013 near Southfield, MI
A lot on my mind just got home from my Auntie Monica house , and talked to my baby Nisha for a min I miss her , times like theses she would give me the best advice while we smoked a blunt damn the tears want stop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:31 am 

MeMee Lovee
November 5, 2013 near Oak Park, MI
Candle light tmrrw where my Nisha baby took her last breathe on your porch bitch YOU WHITE FUCK and he bttr not say shit CUZ the NEWS WILL B THERE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:47 am 

Serious question. :doh
IIRC TW side door did not have a screen door. So banging on side door making noise not complicated. Front door, how else would he have heard her beating on door if she hadn't knocked the screen loose? Only thing solid would be the frame, correct? Blood was found in hinge of door, correct?

ok gotta go take a much needed rest. BBL :28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:27 am 

Quote:
MeMee Lovee
Friday, August 1 at 12:30am
Just got to wrk w/ it buzzed feeling right n still gon get paid for the full 8 hrs tho I was late about to change into my scrubs and go get my fav nurse coffee and get my coney that chicken pita about to bang — at Westwood Nursing Center.

Quote:
MeMee Lovee
Friday, August 1 at 12:53am
I love my Favv nurse she told me I just love u Demetria you young got ur stuff together , might party but get to wrk she like u high as a kite talking about a damn chicken pita w/ bacon on it she like yo eyes low af lmfaooo well at least she knw wish this boy would hurry up w/ this money so I cn go get my food — at Westwood Nursing Center.

Uhmm she actually advertises that she goes to work buzzed?? WOW just Wow!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next