It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 30  Next
 Post subject: Move
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:31 am 
ADMIN

The Truth About Hillary's 'Alt-Right' Speech

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:38 am 
ADMIN

Cooked Hillary - Get On The (Alt)Right Thing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 am 
ADMIN

The Alt-Right :eek

It seem clear to me (but I have not seen this spelled out by others) that Crooked Hillary is attempting to lump together and discredit a lot of internet sites and news sources and label them as "Alt-Right" and ALL as disreputable. These are the places currently publishing news of her crimes and despicable character, and likely to publish more.

I don't see "Alternative" as a derogatory description when you consider that to mean an alternative to the MSM which is "in the tank" for Hillary and or hopeless at doing their job anyway. They are biased and VERY selective when it comes to reporting on Hillary's Crimes ( and the Obama Administration failings).

This looks like DESPERATION on Hillary's part. There is a wealth of news about her and her crimes out there (and more to come) she can not change that message so she hopes to discredit the "messenger". It is pretty silly since MANY of the internet sources are recognized as MORE honest and reliable than the "Hillary apologists" in the MSM. In fact the MSM is now little more than a joke and a laughable parody of a "news source". They did this to themselves. They are lesser alternative when it come to news and information and commentary.

Hillary's lame speech regarding "The Alt-Right" lumps together reputable news sources, together with good opinion sites, blogs etc along with satirical and humorous sites (still on target with their humor) and also including a LARGE following of us "civilians" adding comments. This "Alt-Right" now includes a large collective of people (maybe a majority) and is NOT just a few deranged people as Hillary imagines (or at least would like to convince people is the case)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:20 am 

Ziiggii posted a link to a very good article on the alt-right, written by Milo Yinnopoulos and Allum Bokhari.

An Establishment Conservative’s guide to the Alt-Right

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/2 ... alt-right/

Very good summation by Milo and Allum.

National Review attacked them as bitter members of the white working-class who worship “father-Führer” Donald Trump. Can there be a better endorsement than the pious, insulting histrionics of the NR?

The alt-right IMO has pulled back the curtain on the facade of establishment conservatism and found that political and MSM conservatives are attached genetically at the hip and pocketbook with liberal politicians and MSM. The alt-right takes the stand that because of this facade foisted on the public for decades, they (the A-R) have no obligation to treat the people who are continuing to try and deceive them with any respect.

The A-R illustrate the absurdity of believing the establishment right by mocking them and going to extremes to illustrate the absurdity of both the left and the right.

Milo and Allum’s joint statement (the only time in the article they chose to remind the reader that they were both of a similar stance) was when they said that neither of them identify with the alt-right. That right there is part of the boundless fun of alt-right’s “trollish” behavior. I imagine Rick Wilson, all the fine folks at National Review and elsewhere literally exploding when they read that line. Well done boys.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:49 pm 
ADMIN

Crooked Hillary V Alt-Right

Crooked Hillary
Alt-Reality
Alt-Truth
Alt-Universe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:54 pm 
ADMIN

Polls, Schmolls

I don't think it makes sense to simply dismiss polls as intentionally "wrong" out of hand. That is just delusional (and childish). Denying information rather than analyzing it.
A few (MSM) polls are no doubt a little dishonest.. pushing a bias, but I think we have to accept that MOST polls are done by reputable people making an honest attempt to survey current voter opinions, and to use that data to PREDICT the likely future results on election day.

However, polls do have limitations such as sampling a representative sample of the voting population that is going to turn out in November. Plus many limitations inherent in sampling people's opinions. eg What precise questions, how you ask etc etc.
There might be inaccuracies common to all polls that show the position incorrectly.. not via an intentional bias, but from problems in sampling accurately the election day turn out.

Having said all that... I certainly would recommend taking poll numbers "with a grain of salt"... a VERY broad indicator only. And of course take note of poll details.. sample size, demographics, political identification, weighting etc etc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:03 pm 
ADMIN

I see that "Trump Immigration Policy Gate" is still swirling around :roll

I STILL think it is wrong to "blame" Kellyanne Conway. Her initial waffling on the subject ending in deportation of 11 million "to be advised" would have been easily swatted away by Trump and gone the next day if she had been talking out of turn. Trump himself clearly had (wrong) notions of "softening" the immigration policy.... which obviously WOULD mean the same sort of "amnesty" crap we heard from all the GOPe apologists. Anne Coulter (and many others) were quite right to be annoyed by that. Trump does need to cut the crap ... NOW!! As Coulter put it.. this "softening" is NOT going to earn Trump any praises (or votes) from his opponents.. they will just add "flip-flopper" to their criticisms of Trump. What it does do is dishearten the "base". Nobody who supports Trump is going to vote Hillary (of course)... the effect will be more subtle.. a loss of enthusiasm likely effecting turn out on election day.

Trump does now say there will be this (postponed) speech on Immigration Policy Detail.. in "2 weeks"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:51 pm 

I agree with your post Rumpole.

However, I feel that he MUST try to 'soften' his stance in order to attempt to get more of those fringe votes on the minority sectors. What he takes to the Oval Office would obviously be a hard stance on immigration but he must pander somewhat here. This is all 'in the present' speeches and headlines. I think Trump supporters understand what is happening here it is not a 'pivot' it is simply a secondary tactic to use now.

The overall message has been very clear. I do not believe that has been lost in any way and HOPE that it does not have an effect on voter turn out but you are probably correct.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:01 am 
ADMIN

I dont think he will gain any "fringe voters"... or very very few.. not worth the likely huge turn off of his base.

Look at the reaction.. Cruz and low energy Jeb (and all the never Trumpers) are piling on and criticizing Trump.. even though you could say this "softer" notion should make Trump "more acceptable" to them.. it has NOT!!
The overall Trump immigration message was clear to ME (and I would say most Trump fans) BEFORE he started this nonsense.

As I said in an earlier post... if Trump really does want to "soften" the way the law is enacted... he should keep it a SECRET until after the election. :)

NOBODY expects 11 million people to be hunted down and shipped across the border straight away. Deporting the Crims and building the wall is obviously stage 1. That will take years. Trump has YEARS to worry about rounding up masses...even then, it will be a gradual process taking more years He should NOT be bringing it up at all now. Maybe he can round up a few just before his re-election in 2020? :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:57 am 
ADMIN

Hillary WTF? DOWNLOAD AND MIRROR!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Published on Aug 25, 2016
They did this with Obama during his ISIS speech and people asked why would they need to fake someone being there in person? To protect their plan in case something happens to their key person.
A link to the Image Metrics can be found here http://deepinsidetherabbithole.com/ho...
Original speech https://youtu.be/PP6Q-OEXm4k
There is more footage of her entering and leaving however it is easily stitched together using basic green screen technology.

Mirror copy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppv9sMggnu4

Quote:
Published on Aug 25, 2016
An old trick being used in the Mainstream, this is proof of a completely fabricated scene. Check out the last 45 seconds of Clinton's speech, which lasted 33 minutes (I know, it's always a coincidence), and watch for the anomalies. Not 1, but 3 phones are seen in the hands of people in the crowd ALL showing a different scene than we are shown on television. This is definitely foul play. Is there any doubt in your mind that this whole scene HAD to be rigged, set-up, 100% fake? How can you explain this one away? Mirrored from DIRTH YT Channel.

Another Mirror copy - With commentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA

Quote:
Published on Aug 26, 2016
August 25, 2016 Hillary Clinton "Rally" as seen through the lens of THREE cell phone cameras... all three cell phone camera screens show proof that the rally itself, was staged! None of the three cameras that are all fixated on the same location, show Hilary Clinton in their frames. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Why would that be possible? Are the rallies staged completely? Or are the crowds added post-event to give the appearance of a larger crowd? Where are they actually being held? Are they public events? Are the crowd cheers actually real?

THIS VIDEO EXPOSES what many have alleged is going on; there are staged Hillary Clinton Rallies... none of them are near in size of what has been reported... this video exposes that there is a real possibility that Hillary is not holding ANY live events, or minimal live events!

You decide... what are your thoughts?

Video Source (used with permission): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEkMc...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:14 am 
ADMIN

The above video is weird..... :eek

I am VERY skeptical of any "Conspiracy Theory" notions.... but.... it looks like some sort of faking is shown.

As with all conspiracy theories, it just seems nuts that somebody would go to so much trouble to achieve almost nothing... and involve LOTS of people any one of whom could blow the scam.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:19 am 
ADMIN

Quote:
Secretary Clinton Appeals To America’s Highest Ideals (Video)…
Posted on August 27, 2016 by sundance

In a landmark speech widely touted by CNN punditry as: the greatest oration by a Presidential candidate since Stephen A Douglas, Secretary Clinton spoke eloquently toward the greatest aspirations of America. …As interpreted though a life of experience with her friend and mentor Senator Robert C Byrd.

:lol :lol

Hillary Highlights!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:24 am 

Speaking of Hillary, the Klan and the Byrd man.

You'll just have to click on the Twitter link because the video keeps disappearing. I hope Trump makes a nationwide commercial out of it.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/stat ... 2626243585

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:12 am 
ADMIN

Hillary Clinton's Black Accent "I don't feel no ways tired" - 2007 Selma, AL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:18 am 
ADMIN

Crooked Hillary's Camptown Rally... Oh, de doo-da day

( DO NOT bet yo money on dis bob-tailed nag)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:42 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:17 pm 
ADMIN

Hillary Clinton Attacks Donald Trump and the Alt-Right!
Stefan Molyneux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:24 am 
ADMIN

Just thinking.....

When Obama started attracting large enthusiastic crowds at rallies in 2008... he was HAILED as an eloquent orator, a "rock star"... the Messiah who would fix "global warming"....stem the rising tides, bring World Peace etc. His acceptance speech was staged in a setting of Imperial columns.

Yet.. I see Trumps rallies are dismissed as "just the base crowd".... they no way reflect the likely vote. "The Polls" are still hailed as the "true indicator"... Yeah... RIGHT!! :roll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:09 pm 
ADMIN

Latinos For Trump Live Broadcast – “Operation Taco Bowl” Live Stream…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlxUCtK6CIU

I see a Hillary pinata :cool

"Pay-to-whack" could be a good little earner :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:11 pm 
ADMIN

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 30  Next