It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:56 am 
ADMIN

Told ya so .... :neener

State Dept Warns: Iran Seeking to Capture U.S. Citizens
BY: Adam Kredo
August 22, 2016 5:16 pm

The State Department issued a warning on Monday urging U.S. citizens to avoid traveling to Iran, which has made the detention of Americans a priority.

The latest travel advisory, which emphasizes Iran’s desire to capture U.S. citizens, comes on the heels of a growing scandal over the Obama administration’s decision to pay Iran $400 million in cash on the same day that it freed several U.S. hostages.

...more at link
http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... -citizens/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:52 pm 
ADMIN

Molly on the ground in Texas tells me....

Trump today
    11:00 fundraiser in FW
    1:30 fundraiser in Dallas
    4:00 taping w/ Hannity
    6:30 fundraiser in Austin
    7:30 Rally
(Rumor he is also going to San Antonio tonight for a fundraiser)

Crooked Hillary is resting :roll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:54 pm 
ADMIN

Coldwater Canyon - "Don't Talk About Texas"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:55 pm 

Let me first say that in my lifetime a 'vacation' or 'visit' to Iran has never been recommended. Unless being deployed there under official government ops you are simply not safe. Journalists do not venture there. When they do they typically get put in prison. Now the same could be said for the whole region. UAE isn't even what it used to be for Americans.

Now onto my main thought for the thread. Take a good look at these polling and statistics. Currently they show a strong Clinton lead.

I predict that you will see this begin to turn around (yes even in the polls and stats) by this day in September. I predict a pretty big swing but hey... I could be wrong.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html#safe_seats

NOTE: As of this post it shows 272 Blue / 154 Red with 112 toss ups. Exactly one month from now I expect this to look much different and not in favor of Clinton.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:08 pm 
ADMIN

https://twitter.com/DMcCaffreySKY/statu ... 3108256775

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:05 pm 

I'm worried about this rally tonight. Jackson is the reason I came home for good. I had a job I loved that sent me all over the country opening new markets. They sent me to Jackson, to fix an old market. The theft by employees and customers both was unbelievable. I let 7 people go, in the first week. LE was called several times and employees left in handcuffs. I had never been exposed to anything like this, ever. I had worked for the company for a decade. This city made me decide to return to showing dogs, so I could choose what city I entered. It is the armpit of the south. I will leave it at that. There are some good people left there, but why they haven't left is beyond me.

When I call it the armpit of the south, please know I also lived in New Orleans and the surrounding area for 2 years. So I have reference points.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:42 pm 

I've been thinking about the rally location also, Showpoodles. It's sort of a known rule around here, "when driving east on I-20, get through Mississippi without stopping." :eek Your ordeal sounds horrible.

All we can do is pray it goes well and Trump gets out of the state - PRONTO. I am thinking that with an international guest like Nigel Farage there, extra security will be abound. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:48 pm 
ADMIN

Wheels down for Donald Trump at Jackson-Evers International Airport

Don't Panic, Ladies..... they'll keep the engines running for a quick getaway! :cool

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:15 pm 
ADMIN

Trump up...

Strange...... Rudy and Sessions introduced and came on stage... then Trump as well.... and the other two left without speaking?

And.... what happened to Nigel Farage???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:22 pm 

Well there you go. Nigel ON STAGE! Whoop Whoop!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:28 pm 
ADMIN

Makes a GREAT point...

"The polls" showed Brexit losing by 10 points.. on the morning of the vote!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 pm 
ADMIN

Watching Hannity.. to see the "Immigration Policy Gate" thing for myself :cool

I have to say that IMO Trump is making a mistake. He is human. He does make mistakes :roll
I don't think Kellyanne Conway is the "cause" of this. I think it comes from Trump himself. She is perhaps struggling to phrase her answers to media.. they are as always out to trip her (and Trump) with "gotcha questions"

I take Trump's point that it seems very harsh to suggest rounding up 11 million people (not criminal beyond illegal entry), I can even go along with some softening of enforcement... eventually... but there is no reason to spell that out at all at the moment. Some things are best AVOIDED..... it's a politician trick.. but look at how they do it (especially Hillary) they simply dont answer at times, and in this case, that is what Trump should have done (so should Kellyanne)
As Anne Coulter says... the POLICY should be... to strictly enforce existing laws. All illegals have to go. No excuses!!!
There is room to "soften" that in practice, but as a POLICY things need to be clear. Precise.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:02 am 

Oh my - instead of being "over there" reading the concerns, and the attacks on those concerned, and most of it psychobabble - I should have been here, reading THIS. :)

You make much sense, Rumpole. My head has quit spinning.

I missed Hannity so will go look for it on YT.

:51

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:41 am 

"I wouldn’t vote for Hillary Clinton if you paid me. I wouldn’t even vote for Hillary Clinton if she paid me". __Nigel Farage

Bravo Mr. Farage, poked Obama in the eye with a hot poker, endorsed Trump without endorsing Trump, spit at Hillary’s corrupt money grubbing ways and did it all while sounding like a gentleman :17

I thought Farage was terrific :heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:45 am 
ADMIN

Molly wrote:
You make much sense, Rumpole. My head has quit spinning.

I missed Hannity so will go look for it on YT.

:51

As I have said before... Trump's "trump card" is that he is NOT a politician!!

If he starts "softening positions" etc.. like any old politician does, then this race becomes the usual political contest.. Hillary will likely win.

However, he has NOT spelled out any "softening" ... yet. He is due to give a speech on his immigration position.... I await that with antici.........pation :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:24 am 
ADMIN

Quote:
John Galt
All illegal aliens are criminals. There are no “good ones”.
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/i ... gal-aliens

Rubio and his 'non-criminal' illegal aliens
By Jon Feere, contributor
January 27, 2016, 07:30 am

On the Jan. 17 edition of "Meet the Press," presidential candidate Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) was quizzed about his immigration proposal. He explained: "If you're a criminal alien, no, you can't stay. If you're someone that hasn't been here for a very long time, you can't stay."

Host Chuck Todd interjected, "Define 'criminal alien.'"

Rubio responded: "A felon. ... [S]omeone who's committed a crime, a non-immigration-related — and that's what I've talked about in the past. ... I don't think you're gonna round up and deport 12 million people."

This response indicates that the way Rubio approaches immigration and amnesty is not all that different from President Obama, who has made it policy to largely focus on only the worst of the worst when it comes to deportation. The president's policies have made violence a virtual prerequisite for deportation, as most immigration violations are given a pass.
[......]

In my report titled "The Myth of the 'Otherwise Law-Abiding' Illegal Alien," I list dozens of statutes the average, nonviolent illegal alien may be violating, some of which can be felonies. Since most are "non-immigration-related" as Rubio puts it — for example, anyone can commit aggravated identity theft (18 U.S. Code § 1028A) — one must wonder whether Rubio would consider violation of this statute by an illegal alien in the course of illegal entry to be "immigration-related" and therefore not a felony for purposes of immigration law enforcement. Or, looking at "False Personation of a U.S. Citizen" (18 U.S. Code § 911) — something that can be prosecuted as a felony — would Rubio consider this to be an "immigration-related" violation (i.e., the illegal alien just really wanted to be a citizen!) and therefore not enough to lead to deportation? And what about statues like "Willful Failure or Refusal to Depart" (8 U.S. Code § 1253), violated by illegal aliens who have already been ordered to leave the country? This is one of those immigration-related statutes that Rubio wants to ignore?

When presidential candidates start to promise nonenforcement of immigration laws based on political considerations, things get complicated very quickly. And when did it become legitimate for politicians to give lawbreaking foreigners a pass for their crimes anyhow?

...more at link
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/i ... gal-aliens

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:35 pm 
ADMIN

Trump did another great rally Manchester, NH

Glad to see that on immigration he said "Enforce US Law" and left it at that.

Trump pre-empted Crooked Hillary speech today. Warned that as Dems always do she would call him (and all his millions of supporters) RACIST!! :lol

IMO it would have been great if Trump had warned... IF you listen to Crooked Hillary speech... keep in mind she LIES... she has been shown repeatedly looking the camera "in the eye" (and even facing a Congress committee).. and told bare-faced LIES!!!
Her speech today will be no different.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:44 pm 
ADMIN

At least Hillary speech was SHORT (low energy)..... Shep Smith popped up when it ended :roll

Says it was great speech........ Hillary "used Trump's own words".... historically accurate blah.. blah... blah

Shep in off-hand way described Trump as a Racist... even the libtard guest demured to answer that.. it is NOT a fact... just Shep's (wrong) opinion :roll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:55 pm 
ADMIN

Shep now characterizing Hillary's speech as "A speech for the history books" :doh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:19 pm 
ADMIN

Just thinkin'.......

It would have been a GREAT idea if Trump had held a press conference after Crooked Hillary's speech. :)

She certainly WONT hold a press conference and explain herself... Trump could have steamed in!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next