It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:39 pm 

Rudy Giuliani: I’d skip future debates if I were Trump
By Michael Walsh | Yahoo | September 27, 2016

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said he would not participate in the next two presidential debates if he were in Donald Trump’s position — that is, unless the moderators agreed to certain conditions.

The outspoken Trump adviser expressed dismay over NBC journalist Lester Holt’s performance moderating the debate Monday night at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y., Politico reported.

Giuliani was apparently aggrieved by Holt’s attempts to fact-check the Republican candidate on the legality of stop-and-frisk and whether he initially supported the Iraq War.

“If I were Donald Trump I wouldn’t participate in another debate unless I was promised that the journalist would act like a journalist and not an incorrect, ignorant fact-checker,” Giuliani said, according to Politico. “The moderator would have to promise that there would be a moderator and not a fact-checker and in two particular cases an enormously ignorant, completely misinformed fact-checker.”

During the debate, in presenting himself as a “law and order” candidate, Trump suggested that the epidemic of gun violence in Chicago might be assuaged if the city’s police department adopted the controversial stop-and-frisk method from New York.

More at link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giulian ... 11080.html

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:21 pm 
ADMIN

As I said as the Debate was underway... these debates give Crooked Hillary access to an audience of 100 million.. to spout her lies.
That wouldn't matter so much if at the same time she was exposed.... her lies answered and highlighted.. but yesterday she was not. They are also an opportunity for Trump to reach that same 100 million.... he just needs to SHAPE UP and be prepared to utilize that great opportunity. He was CRAP last night. If he is going to be same in future then I would agree that he should pull out of debates and at least Deny Crooked Hillary the gift of 2 more 100 million audiences.

I actually think it's silly to blame the moderator.

We all KNOW about the media bias. Lester was no worse that expected.

Trump should be prepared to counter the sort of crap that we all know will crop up. He needs clear concise answers (not ad lib ramblings) to the Crooked Hillary talking points. Trump can also INSERT pretty much any topic he wants. It is silly to complain about topics not raised by the moderator. At least some CAN be inserted by the candidates.. Hillary certainly did a lot of that.

I am not suggesting that Trump learn a lot of political detail.... I am suggesting that he just practice stating his own positions and arguing against Crooked Hillary's talking points. He should also be clear about what crap trivia he should swat away and NOT waste time on.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:53 pm 
ADMIN

The more I think about it......

The more I think Trump should NOT DO any more debates.

IF Trump feels he can't or wont destroy Crooked Hillary and her spiel, then he should not facilitate her performing in front of 100 million voters.

He can get all his points across in his own rallies... with HUGE audiences... why do a half=assed presentation restricted by the set up of debate conditions.. and at the same time give Crooked Hillary such a huge opportunity.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:48 pm 
ADMIN

And a HUGE BONUS... would be denying MSM the $millions they make off the debate circus.

Trump might even put on a "pay to broadcast" event of his own :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:57 pm 

I am okay with no other debates, but I am hoping for a new and improved Trump at the next one. :)

You are so right about the millions the networks make off the "debate circus".

We will never know, but I'm still bothered by HRC's answer to the first question. Whether or not she knew ahead of time what it would be, she didn't seem to miss a beat while answering.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:41 pm 

I have been reading the text transcript of the debate.

Trump needs to get on point more.

I thought he did pretty well but after reading through all the debate I have to say that while Hillary gave answers that were understandable they were all hollow talking points of the day. Trump answers ended up making little sense much of the time. I believe if he were to answer with less (ad lib as rumpole put it) and stay more on topic he would have really come out strong last night.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:51 pm 
ADMIN

I agree WKC

Again... I am more and more convinced that Trump should NOT do the other debates (Unless there is some contractual obligation)

Debates are at BEST a gamble.... Hillary could win.... she will certainly get a large audience she woudld otherwise have no way of reaching.

If you consider the "pay-off matrix" the possibility of a small Trump gain in votes is FAR outweighed by the possibility that he might equally likely lose a few.. and worse.. Hillary could gain millions of votes.

Don't do any more Trump!! :stamp

And... what a hoot it will be when MSM realise that they have LOST "The Trump that lays the Golden Egg".....

They are so corrupt and anti-Trump... yet they gain hugely from Trump..... financially.. and in the influence they wield.

Can you imagine all the pearl clutching and bed-wetting there will be from media if Trump announces he is not taking part in the next 2 debates.

Chris Wallace will be "inconsolable" :lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:52 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Can you imagine all the pearl clutching and bed-wetting there will be from media if Trump announces he is not taking part in the next 2 debates.

Chris Wallace will be "inconsolable" :lol

/salute

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:02 am 
ADMIN

Polls looking good..... :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:41 am 

Well the Waukesha rally was the very best one I have been to.

We started with a prayer acknowledging to God that we were coming before him without rose colored glasses and pleaded with him for the soul of our country.

Sheriff Clarke, Tommy Thomson and Mayor Giuliani (who I had never seen seek live) were all exceptional.

The people were all incredible and diverse also, I was in line with a young man from Marquette who is a law student after getting his MBA and also his real estate license and more millenials are in Trumps corner than the MSM would like us to believe. I saw two people who I have served at our food outreach program for the poor. I met a farmer and a single guy wealthy enough to retire at 52.

It was a very positive energetic atmosphere. People were happy. I got there at 2 pm and was about 8 deep in the standing crowd on the floor right in front of Trump. Believe there must have been 2000 people still outside after we were at capacity.

3 protesters with “Don’t eat animals it make me cry” type signs :Gslap were tossed out to the chants of "Trump, Trump, Trump!"

It was obvious the news was looking for people to make Trump look bad. Something that backfired on the bastage reporters was that that they interviewed this young woman and her husband (husband was dressed like Hillary in prison orange holding a “Hillary for Prison” sign :Gslap )

The young lady stated clearly and coherently some of Clintons crimes which did not properly feed the $%*&)@#$* reporters appetite so he pulled out what he assumed would be an ace in the hole and said to the woman “Surely you can’t prove of Trump calling Miss Venezuela Miss Piggy.” The young lady threw up her hand and said “Why would I care?”

A bad day for the reporter.

The jackals fenced in;

Already a long post so I’ll talk about Trump in a another post.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:28 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Carm... I hope you behaved ypurself at the Trump event :)

Nice to get a "first -hand" report

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:41 am 
ADMIN

"Crooked Hillary won the debate" :lol

Yeah, Right..........

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:45 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Hi Carm... I hope you behaved ypurself at the Trump event :)

Nice to get a "first -hand" report

Always Rumpole :17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:42 pm 

YAY for the LA Poll today. :D

I just watched HRC 2nd rally in FL. 1,200 ppl watching online, half were chatting MAGA-Trump. LOL

It was in a high school gym, one set of bleachers on both sides up front, 3/4 floor shutout with railing. I'm guessing 300? The first thing she did was thank the "people in the overflow room across the hallway that couldn't get in". :lol

Lies, lies and more lies. She wants to give free college to everyone. Stretching out to the Bernie crowd? :roll

I'm waiting for the real rally to begin. :51

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:05 pm 
ADMIN

I see a lot of Trump signs in Crooked Hillary's crowd....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:59 pm 
ADMIN

What Alicia Machado Didn't Tell You! | Charles C. Johnson and Stefan Molyneux
Stefan Molyneux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:56 am 

Anyone watch the VP debate? It was quite interesting, Kaine and the mod attacked Pence and Kaine lied like a true Hillary disciple. Kaine looks like he has mental health issues.

Pence is winning the Drudge poll 95.5% to 4.5%. Kaine was a a real arrogant ass.

Been busy these days next week should be better.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:26 pm 
ADMIN

I watched the "debate".

I found it ANNOYING as I watched it live....with the interruptions and Pence not being able to answer full or at all in some cases..... I imagined that the great unwashed would be lapping up Kaine BS.... but apparently most people SAW what a petulant nasty little pervert Kaine is... so the debate was good in that it exposed him

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:08 pm 

I only watched half of it after I saw what was going to continue to happen. :roll

Pence is so polished and such a gentleman. From the little bit I did see, he knew what he was talking about and was right. I've seen a few AP fact-checks and so far none against Pence. Trump was pleased and I'm sure proud.

:51

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:15 pm 

This is very interesting. Not only did Crooked Hillary stage this, she acted surprised at the question and even pulled Chelsea in on the fraud. And Elizabeth Banks was in on it too.

Hillary's Townhall in Haverford PA Where She Stages Question with Child Actor

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next