It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 pm 

Nothing much to report with the trial. Same old boring senseless "what the hell" BS from defense.
Today is an example of how things go....
10:30 start, 20 minutes of BS, lunch for 1 1/2 hours, 20 minutes of BS, 45 minute break, 20 minutes of BS, over.
In fact, this trial reminds me of lyrics from Wizard of Oz- "We get up at noon and go to work at one.
Take an hour lunch and then at 2 we're done... Jolly good fun :26

At this rate, jodi arias will die from old age, which is what everyone is hoping for. I don't wish for her to get a death
penalty, because I think that would be too easy. Just let her sit in jail for the rest of her life. The bars and the stripes
on her clothes will remind her of Travis, he will haunt her, and that is what I hope for. :13

The two defense attorneys remind me of Skipper (Barbies little sister) and Fat Bastard (from Austin Powers).
Defense is arguing self defense, of course, but they haven't proven any bad behavior from Travis except
that he liked sex. And they had a computer expert bring two pictures to court of a bigger than life erect penis.
But who belongs to the penis? How does a huge hard penis prove self defense? The penis pics came from a dismantled
hard drive sent to cops last October, five years later? :45

If Travis was such a sick, perverted sexual deviant that jodi feared, then why did she obsessively stalk him.
Who drives 15 hours to surprise visit someone who scares you so?

The second proof of sexual deviance the defense used was "Travis wanted to grab someone's butt".
(His old girlfriend told court). :94

She [someone][her family] is selling artwork on ebay- and she is making some good money there. :61

So many things piss so many people off. :11

Oh, the cookies don't add up.... too much creamy center, not enough crunchy nougat. :21

j f ta :1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks for the Updates kj. :42

I am too busy with the GZ case to even look in on the Arias trial....

I assume that's it for this week? Are they still saying trial will last to mid April??????

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:41 pm 

I don't know, mid summer is more like it. Defense is badbadbadbad.

Another thought about the case-
Ironic that Travis was shot with a .25 cal bullet,
and two weeks earlier,
a .25 cal gun was reported missing
from jodi's grandparents house?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:55 pm 

kj yes.

Real overkill for self defense wasn't it? Like she killed him 3 times over.

I think the one in the heart was first - to disable him. Did you know they are suggesting she did the ones
on his back by REACHING OVER from the front, and doing it that way? Sure.
Probably the back was done while he was at the sink spitting up blood. Why drag him back and wash him off? What's WITH her?
So often it seems the wrong one dies... to me, anyhow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 pm 

I'm new here, but I'm ALL OVER this one .... & yes, she killed him 3 times. I agree with the comment above. I believe he stumbled out of the shower, after the stab to the heart. Got to the sink, thus the blood spatter there, from coughing. It was then she went into a stabbing frenzy, to his back .. Bless his heart, he DID make it down the hallway, but not far. Just to the edge of the entrance to the bedroom ... It's there she slashed his throat. Pretty obvious, from looking at the pictures of the scene. Do y'all have a place to post pics ?? Guess I could look around ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:35 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I have not followed the case, but I am with Mal... what is there that will take 3 months of trial??

If you follow it, Joni.... even just news now and then, please keep us posted :42

it won't take 3 months ... The defense is presenting what little of a case they have right now ... They claim they'll be done around Feb 11th or so .. Course with the way this Judge does lunches, & the many, many sidebars, I guess it's possible it could drag on. And then IF Jodi takes the stand, she'll be there for a couple of days, if not more. I don't think she'll take the stand, BUT it won't surprise me if she does .. She really thinks she's smarter than LE.

Have you guys seen the actual autopsy photos of Travis ??

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:37 pm 

Welcome to you, close.

:92

Stay close. :84

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:39 pm 
ADMIN

I have not provided a separate thread for case pics on this case.... feel free to start one, Close... or I can for you...

I need more staff... wanna job?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:52 pm 

lol, thanks for the welcome !! & no, I don't need a job, Rump, lol ... I would start a thread for pics, but I'm afraid I would screw it up .. If you do it, I'll add pics :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:56 pm 

Joni wrote:
OOOPS above... "THE REPORTING OF THE STOLEN "GUN" SHOWS WHAT GREAT PLANNING SHE DID. She lived with her grandparents in a very small house. Their ONE gun was missing. A few others were left there.

Police ALL KNOW -- theives take ALL guns available.

yeah, & the "thief" wiped their feet on the rug, before coming into the home .. What thief does that?

the reason we know this, it was rainy & very muddy that day. No mud on the floors in the house, except for on the rug leading into the house.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:02 pm 

Oh close ... didn't know that about the mud. Yes, don't they take all guns, not one.
Her lap top was there too.. I think. Semi hidden? How come?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:16 am 

There are so many things in this jodarias case that are guilty of first degree pre-meditated murder. :93
And 0 for self defense. :45

The one thing I have trouble with is Why she continued to stalk him even after she killed him. :13
Who does that?

Trial got nowhere Thursday and will resume Monday at 10:30 Phoenix time.
I hope they get on with it... :43

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 am 

kj I think she was so on a roll, that she couldn't stop.
She even checked his messages after he was dead. You can only be on his line
5 minutes. The expert said, the 20 minutes someone was on his line shortly after his murder, could have only been someone checking messages, otherwise it's 5 minutes only!
Travis - was - dead. It was his Slasher/Stalker, Jodi Airhead.

Did you hear she even has a "girlfriend" in jail now? No grass grows under her feet.
NEXT!!!?

I want them to get on with it too, and to come to a just outcome!! LIFE in prison, or DEATH.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:44 am 

Here is a place to keep up on the trial. They have all the videos, gossip, etc.
http://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

Here is a place to watch the trial livestream: They begin at 10:30 am Arizona
time-
http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/nation ... live-video

:91

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:14 am 

kj :28

Thanks for all of that good information!
I watch it on TRU TV. Not always near my computer. That is good too.

We are now in phase 2, the second slaughter of Travis Alexander. His poor, poor family. :10

HOW **DARE** THEY PUT THE VICTIM ON TRIAL!!! THE KILLER SHOULD BE ON TRIAL - NOT HIM!

I hope some of the males on the Jury put themselves in Travis' place rather than get "seduced" by this bum!
IT COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN THEM! Pure luck who they meet. Travis even said he wanted to get married. Said "Who knows, I could meet an axe murderer!" What was she doing to him that made him afraid of her - and he was? Probably more than the slashing of his tires, twice. Her face? What she said? Oh didn't she invade his bank account, phone messages, text girls pretending it was him?
She closed some of her messages with - "I'm going to go cuddle now with Jodi ..."

I think she started Travis off with all those sex games, etc. I just feel he wasn't into all that before her.

Water always seeks it's lowest level ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:59 am 

Joni you are so right! :12

I can't find anything new on the jodiarias :93 trial,
except that they say she has a lesbian lover in jail,
and who would really care about that? :43

So what, let her make hay while the sun shines.
As long as the lover doesn't piss jodi off, she should stay alive. :13

It really irks me to see people defend jodiarias because she is pretty. :93

Ok, here's the thing: The pictures shown of jodi before she killed travis, i
will admit, she was very pretty, but pictures of jodiarias after she killed travis
are ugly and sinister, creepy and dark, like Lil, looking to claim a soul. :93
jodi had everything going for her.
She just couldn't get over that one thing. jealousy. :97

j4ta :63

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:57 pm 

kj as usual, 1000% in agreement.

I wonder if Travis was trying to "clean her up" in his mind, pig tails, little girl, etc. He had to know she had a lot of milage on her and really didn't want that kind of woman, but was caught up in, seduced by her skills and/or willingness to do everything and anything to get a good meal ticket! She worked, but on what level did she live? Oh she lived with her grandparents in a little house.

Can't bring myself to even think of the things she had to be saying to Travis, the crazed frenzied look on her face (had to be) and his knowing ... slowly ... he was being murdered at age 30. This poor guy... a real male ... but tried hard to live up to the rules of his religion. Then he met the seducer/slasher.

I suppose she could almost appear normal, except when it came to this one area ... Travis.
Probably she FREAKED OUT when he kept telling her "We don't go together anymore."

I think there wasn't ANY abuse ever done by Travis to Jodi. When she came back into the room to Gus, after leaving him to have a private 30 minutes phone conversation with Travis, he saw her shaking and crying. THEY are trying to say THAT was abuse by Travis!!
I believe IT - WASN'T - ABUSE from Travis!
I think he was merely being very mature, consistant, up front telling her "IT'S OVER!" ***

THEY ARE USING THAT AS ABUSE BY TRAVIS ALEXANDER? Really? :45

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm 

Jodi Arias is testifying now. I am watching on HLN.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 am 

Jodi Arias will be back on the stand Tuesday, and I think Wednesday too. This is unusual. They usually put the accused on at the end.

She is moaning about her painful past, boys in Jr. High, abuse, etc. She dumped one who abused her - so why not Travis? She was WAY in over her head with Travis.

People think she is trying to humanize herself, and let the Jury get to know a person. I HOPE they do get to know a SLASHER! From her past, trouble/abuse, no wonder she was NUTS about Travis. Best thing that ever happened to HER life. In spite of the sex, he was able to break away... OR TRY TO BREAK AWAY! POOR GUY WASN'T SUCCESSFUL.
I think everyone that knew Travis admired and loved him. Where are her friends? Oh, only males? That figures... something like Casey?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:51 pm 

Try to watch this trial on Cross Examination. I hope it will go well for Travis and the state. Maybe that will start
Friday. I think Court is dark - on Thursday.
Her lawyer asked her if she loved Travis and she said "No". NO? All her friends said she had a Fatal Attraction toward Travis.
I believe she drove there one last time - to give Travis one more last chance to take her to Can Cun and not that other girl. They had an afternoon of sex ... then he took a shower. I feel she still kept asking him top go, giving him one more chance. He must have said "No - I am not taking you!" Sealed his fate.
Said it was a very painful death ... bled out. They are saying the gun shot happened when he was dead.

Try to watch Cross Examination. Seldom does the accused go on the stand. Who knows how long that will last? FIREWORKS I think. But she is practicing being "very cool" which is the only way she can beat Cross.
The Prosecutor is an emotional guy, who takes his job representing the dead, very seriously I think. He likes to work alone. Rare.

Today she was much more confident they said. I think she thought she "got over" on everyone yesterday, and felt much more confident tpday. This is the easy part. Cross is soooo difficult. She showed no emotion about anything!! She is not a normal person. Something is missing inside of her I think.

Travis told his friends he thinks she is a Nymph.

Psychopaths make Jane VM furious! She said they have an ANSWER for EVERYTHING!! And don't they!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1015 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 51  Next