It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1096 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 55  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:56 pm 

REALITY CHECK JODI? She could be great friends with Casey Anthony.

All 10 of them could live in their cell.

For Once In My Life :DN4

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:42 pm 

Joni wrote:
I just checked my paper. Funny, 9 PM here on the west coast.
Dateline NBC The Trial And Conviction Of Jodi Arias.

Thanks everyone.

I'm confused Joni. I noticed mine is at 8 pm and should be the same as yours.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 pm 

I was just on in the Eastern time zone. It was ok. The first JA Dateline was much better.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:20 pm 

Joni wrote:
Psyche Ward Room. Not great - filmed by a 16 year old patient. Read the comments below it.

I believe this is a room in a mental hospital vs. a jail. I think the facility is in Canada.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:33 pm 

JanC1955 wrote:

I believe this is a room in a mental hospital vs. a jail. I think the facility is in Canada.

That's what I thought too. I can't imagine a private bathroom in a jail facility. What's odd is I can't find anything on Arizona jails or prisons that show the inside or cells. I was looking for any pictures of their death row today. I can't even find out which prison death row is located.

This NBC broadcast is just another bunch of the same old stuff.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:40 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:

That's what I thought too. I can't imagine a private bathroom in a jail facility. What's odd is I can't find anything on Arizona jails or prisons that show the inside or cells. I was looking for any pictures of their death row today. I can't even find out which prison death row is located.

This NBC broadcast is just another bunch of the same old stuff.

Yeah, that's not one of Sheriff Joe's psych ward cells, trust me! I also looked for some pics of Arizona jail cells but couldn't find anything.

I'm in Nevada, so I won't get Dateline for awhile yet tonite. I've been watching Dr. Drew at 9pm on HLN for a couple weeks. He's done some really good shows on Ms. Arias, imo. (And generally I find him rather annoying!) So if he's on tonite I may watch him.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:06 am 

I also wonder where they house the criminally insane. Can't find anything on that either. 20/20 had a good show on Jodi.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=succubus

succubus

This is what Jodi is.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:44 am 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_De ... orrections

The male death row is located in the Browning Unit of Arizona State Prison Complex – Eyman. The female death row is in the Lumley Unit of the Arizona State Prison Complex-Perryville, Executions occur at the Central Unit of the Arizona State Prison Complex-Florence. As of 2010 one Arizona death row inmate is confined in West Virginia.[6]

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:55 am 

I think I heard the Dateline program will be on Sunday now.

Rerun? Wondering which one?

The first one is on www.youtube.com I think.
Is the second one (last night's) yet?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:06 pm 

MBTB I don't know what is going on. Came on here at 9 PM - I watched it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Insane+ ... 3B155%3B87

Here is one place "IT" could go. Probably the best would be a small prison cell - alone!!!!
No fun -- no manipulation! What great punishment.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:19 pm 

Is THIS not Jodi?
I used to do this one too. LOVE Dave Frishberg. He said he writes -
"Musical Cartoons".

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:53 pm 

This will be Jodi in 20 years - STILL trying to seduce lawyers, guards, inmates, visitors - anyone she can.
All it would have taken was a marriage certificate, one's future income, the sharing of their home, their TOTAL SUPPORT, sharing their entire LIFE and every breath with this diagnosed WHACKO!
OR ELSE!!

It's a shame she didn't learn about true, loving INTIMACY ... just studied her CRAFT of raw animal sex. As she finally learned/saw - that didn't last.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:06 pm 

I want to hear juror interviews. I hope they will do that at the end of all this.

I will never forget Juan's closing argument. He connected all the dots.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:27 pm 

Jodi is so so so sick. In her interview she is BLAMING Juan for not putting on some things? IS IT HIS job to present things that will help her? WHAT is behind those evil crossed eyes? A crossed wired brain?

I don't EVER THINK we will "get" the full extent of just how mentally deranged "IT" is.

Juan was pretty laid back during his Closing Statement. There was NO lying idiots, trying to "play him", toy with him, lying, LYING, challenging him, the truth, and **no doubt** frustrating him! NO wonder he was the way he was when doing his "Cross".

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:34 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:
I want to hear juror interviews. I hope they will do that at the end of all this.

I will never forget Juan's closing argument. He connected all the dots.

I partcularly liked the way he explained so CLEARLY the juror instructions. After the Anthony debacle, there is a need for this for the one or two potential dummies sitting on any jury!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:39 pm 

JanC1955 wrote:

Yeah, that's not one of Sheriff Joe's psych ward cells, trust me! I also looked for some pics of Arizona jail cells but couldn't find anything.

I'm in Nevada, so I won't get Dateline for awhile yet tonite. I've been watching Dr. Drew at 9pm on HLN for a couple weeks. He's done some really good shows on Ms. Arias, imo. (And generally I find him rather annoying!) So if he's on tonite I may watch him.

If you get some free time, try to watch the Part I and Part II of the "Locked Up" Maricopa Country Jail espisode. Eye-opening. The jail, besides having regular cells, also has a huge room filled with bunk beds like a big 'ol happy dorm. The pods/regular cells even have a nice indoor area for 8 (?) of the inmates to get together to socialize and play cards, etc.

I wonder where Jodi was housed during her Maricopa Jail stay? If it was in the Dorm Cellblock, she must have been living it up socially and romantically in there! Blech!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:54 pm 

Now that Jodi is "convicted" if she gets life w/o parole will she have a Dorm Cellblock? Please - NO!! Disgusting! I guess if on Death Row, alone in a cell? I HOPE! No fun, no conquests, manipulations, game playing, ego kicks!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:04 pm 

Joni wrote:
Now that Jodi is "convicted" if she gets life w/o parole will she have a Dorm Cellblock? Please - NO!! Disgusting! I guess if on Death Row, alone in a cell? I HOPE! No fun, no conquests, manipulations, game playing, ego kicks!

That episode was filmed at the Maricopa County Jail where Jodi is now and where they have Cellblock G (the dorm). After sentencing, Jodi will go to where MBTB indicated (Perryville Prison?).

I don't know about the cells there in the prison general population, but they did show the maximum security cellblock if Jodi gets Death and a cell.

I enjoyed your Johnny Cash video, Joni. He had such a "big voice!"

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:04 pm 

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57583765-504083/jodi-arias-verdict-was-followed-by-tweeted-courthouse-bomb-threat-one-arrested-report-says/

Jodi Arias verdict was followed by tweeted courthouse bomb threat, one arrested, report says

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:07 pm 

While there is some down time awaiting Wednesday's proceedings:

Last night ON THE RECORD at 10pm/ET Ryan Burns told us about the letter Jodi Arias sent him from jail…now read the letter for yourself and post your thoughts! (it's poor quality and I had to use the magnification feature to read)

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/201 ... ce=message

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1096 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 55  Next