It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1096 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 55  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:15 pm 

I think you nailed it MBTB!! Yes. From your fingers to GOD'S EARS!!!
Don't care if it's explode or implode!! Either way suits me fine - the lunatic!

Jodi is soooo pleased with herself. I am watching an older interview of her now IN COSTUME on HLN. Amazing. Always a BIG smile, just underneath the surface waiting to BURST FORTH!! So pleased with WHAT she has done to him! SO satisfied with herself. Can't STAND HER!

Jodi took on the religion of any male she was seeing, I read. A total NOTHING.

I Got Plenty Of Nothin' :DN4

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:31 pm 

Forensic ... this is great isn't it? For a whacko who only LIVES to CONTROL ...
Oh Look At Me Now :DN4
How wonderful this aspect is then. Inmates I think have the LEAST amount of
control of anyone!! Poetic Justice!! YES!!!

This is a real "dull normal" I.Q. idiot it seems, who had set her lunatic mind to build her vocabulary. And she did.

But armed with that - inside that scrambled brain of hers - she doesn't know what to do in any situation, or how to handle it properly, or HOW to PROCESS anything - normally.

Jodi the phony!!!! Talks a good game but totally INSANE!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:49 pm 

Joni wrote:
Psyche Ward Room. Not great - filmed by a 16 year old patient. Read the comments below it.

Is this in Lower Buckeye? It looks like a regular hospital room. Private bathroom too. I wonder if this is in a jail or a hospital. I would think there would be a lot more involved with the windows at a jail ward than just nailed shut.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:07 pm 

I just saw a cute picture. A Basset Hound with a big sign around his neck ...
"Justice For Napoleon".

Poor little thing is also suffering. He must be so confused and wondering WHERE his Master is? His little heart must hurt ... just like his Master's did when stabbed! (The Drs. said the pain of that first HEART stab had to be excruciating!) The ripples of this MONSTER'S deeds are vast and endless. Even her family which she now professes to care about.

D.P. please!!! IF not for this type of case; then what was it MADE for? A torturous slashing; the gutting of a wonderful, loved, productive young winner!! He met her, was getting to know her, REALIZED he was SLUMMING, tried to end it in spite of her well honed temptations (Eve and her "apple")... and I do believe was well into the process of doing that, (his STRONG email), BUT you don't DO THAT to the princess!! That led to his butchering/slaughter. She knew, THE JIG WAS UP!!! HE WAS - FINALLY - ONTO HER!! According to the manifesto of Jodi Arias - he HAD TO DIE THEN!

It's Over :DN4

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:15 pm 

Just heard a professional on HLN. He said "Her response is quite normal for this - time - wants the D.P. immediately rather than life. BUT as time goes on and they are on Death row, and realize the impact of dying ... AND just about ALL of them change their minds."

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:19 pm 

Stabby's Got the Sads

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/0 ... -the-sads/

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:22 pm 

Joni wrote:
Just heard a professional on HLN. He said "Her response is quite normal for this - time - wants the D.P. immediately rather than life. BUT as time goes on and they are on Death row, and realize the impact of dying ... AND just about ALL of them change their minds."

I think he is so right, Joni. It was all manipulation and control and "lashing out" at the verdict. There is also a saying:

"You don't know how much you want to live, until you're about to die."

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:29 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:
I think she is having trouble accepting the verdict. As more time went by, after the interview, I think she lost it at the jail. I think they couldn't get her to go into the courtroom for the aggravation part and would have had to bring her in kicking and screaming. I think she is being medicated so she will be able to go into the courtroom and sit there. This will give her a few more days to accept what happened. They wouldn't let her mother see her yesterday so she must be medicated.

Can you imagine the doctors and nurses having to deal with her? Getting her to understand she has been convicted and has to appear in court? It would be great to see her in shackles with a shock mechanism around her waist. I imagine they were going to put her in shackles anyway.

I agree with you so much about Jodi's "death wish" being about her lashing out at the verdict. I have to imagine it is a typical reaction. But with Jodi, everything is hyper-done. :roll

You're also right in the observation that these next few days in her paper gown will give her some time to calm down.

Wonder if she will furiously sketch away when Martinez delivers his arguments and then when the Alexander family give their victim impact statements? I can see it now!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:33 pm 

forensicpsy wrote:

Yup! I think you definitely have her number. lol

Did you notice she was late coming into the courtroom for the verdict and then arrived with make-up on - unlike the pale, drab way she looked during the trial. What a piece of work! :29

Do we know that if she gets life she will be all alone for 23 hours a day?

In the interview she gave to FOX she was just like she was in the interview with "48 hours." The same cold, grandiose, entitled, narcissistic bitch. The real Jodi.

From what I understand, if she is given the death penalty, she is then placed in the maximum security area for death row inmates and is in her cell 23 hours per day with only 1 hour to go out (shower? recreation?)

Torture for her. Torture.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:37 pm 

I read today (and I hope this is TRUE!) that in another recent case that Juan Martinez tried, the defense also tried to stop/edit/control the victim's family impact statements and LOST.

This helps put my mind at ease. I want Jodi to have to sit there and listen and not be able to respond back. I want her to see the Alexander family's facial expressions. I want the Alexander family to have the last word - not Jodi!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:12 pm 

This is with FOX's Megyn Kelly and a former CIA deception expert.

He says some interesting things, especially his take on Jodi saying she'd rather have death.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:07 pm 

Dateline covering the Arias case tonight , 9PM EST, on NBC. As much as I hate giving ratings to the biased NBC I think I may watch it since if Obama had a son he wouldn't look like Travis. :Gslap

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/inde ... ias-story/

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:25 pm 

The great Johnny Cash.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:35 pm 

http://www.change.org/petitions/create- ... t-evidence

Travis' Law. GOOD! I signed.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:50 pm 

Joni wrote:
The great Johnny Cash.

Thanks, Joni! I haven't heard that in years.

He sure was good. :rose

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:22 pm 

Yes forensic, that he was.

Just saw her last interview - rerun on Nancy Grace.

SHE is blaming Juan for NOT bringing out some things? WHY IS IT HIS DUTY to bring OUT THINGS TO HELP HER?

Where WERE her lawyers? WHY didn't they bring it out, whatever "IT" was? I forgot, they don't like her either! YEAAAAAAA! :26

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 pm 

Great choice, Joni! I love Johnny Cash and play his hits at work all the time.

forensicpsy wrote:
Dateline covering the Arias case tonight , 9PM EST, on NBC. As much as I hate giving ratings to the biased NBC I think I may watch it since if Obama had a son he wouldn't look like Travis. :Gslap

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/inde ... ias-story/

Thanks for letting us know about this, forensicpsy! It should be interesting.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:44 pm 

That psych ward room looks a heck of a lot nicer than her tiny prison cell. It even has a private bathroom! She's never going to want to leave it.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:49 pm 

I just checked my paper. Funny, 9 PM here on the west coast.
Dateline NBC The Trial And Conviction Of Jodi Arias.

Thanks everyone.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 pm 
ADMIN

Remote wrote:

Thanks Remote... love eggtree news

" Stabby Einstein " :lol

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1096 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 55  Next