It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1096 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 55  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:22 pm 

MaryEllen Resendez maryellenabc15

jodiarias family members whisper "I hope none of the jurors saw that" "Yep" says another "Wow" replies 1st

#abc15 cam mics catch #jodiarias family whispers after court canceled :"I hope none of the jurors saw that" "Yep" replies 2nd "Wow" says 1st

Def. Exp says Def motion gives jodiarias control over what jurors see & hear from Alexander family during sentencing phase.

jodiarias Defense Atty's motion for travisalexander family statements during sentence b videotaped 2 control emotion jurors will see

Court records sealed until post sentencing

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:25 pm 
ADMIN

Remote wrote:
This defense team knows no bounds!! Look what they want with the Victim Impact Statements!!! omg, please, no!!!!!!!!!!!! Who has ever heard of this happening?

"Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outbursts that interfere with the rights due Ms. Arias..."

This sounds NUTS!!!!

Confronting the bitch face to face is (IMO) a RIGHT that the victim's family have!!

If you are not familiar with the Christian Newsom case (multiple trials).... look to that for examples

Not only do the People effected have this right (if they choose).. but also the JURY need to see and hear WHAT the defendant has done to effect the lives of so many people associated with the "victim" There are always MANY victims in the after effects of a murder.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:27 pm 

murderbythebook wrote:

No, not on death row. What would be funny if she was sent to a hospital for the criminally insane.

That would be perfect, actually.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm 
ADMIN

Problem with that is.........

They have been known to let people go free.

In many examples...insane people who manage to fool the psychiatrists and act sane (cured).....

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:33 pm 

Right, Rumpole - looks like Arias doesn't want the jurors to be moved by the emotions of the Alexander family.

I think that the hardest part for her, the one she really wants to avoid, is having to face them - face her accusers who look so much like Travis. She's probably such a WITCH that she's using that horrible excuse she gave last night about how they remind her when she looks at them of her abuser, Travis.

She is getting away with too much! Hope the judge shuts her DOWN!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:37 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Problem with that is.........

They have been known to let people go free.

In many examples...insane people who manage to fool the psychiatrists and act sane (cured).....

This is really why I wanted her to have death - to be certain she would never, never, ever be released. We all know she will probably die of old age or the sentence would be commuted to LWOP down the road before the State ever put to death.

The insane asylum is just a fanstasy to make me feel better!!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:39 pm 

Remote wrote:
Right, Rumpole - looks like Arias doesn't want the jurors to be moved by the emotions of the Alexander family.

I think that the hardest part for her, the one she really wants to avoid, is having to face them - face her accusers who look so much like Travis. She's probably such a WITCH that she's using that horrible excuse she gave last night about how they remind her when she looks at them of her abuser, Travis.

She is getting away with too much! Hope the judge shuts her DOWN!

She's still trying to control. That's why she killed Travis. She couldn't control him.

Now she's trying to control the legal process. :98

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:56 pm 

Psyche Ward Room. Not great - filmed by a 16 year old patient. Read the comments below it.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm 

Forensic - I don't think I will ever forget her look of utter surprise when the verdict was read. Her mouth actually dropped open involuntarily. The WORST thing that can happen for her is to have no one to manipulate and control and to be stuck in one place.

Jodi couldn't take anyone telling her what to do. She left her parent's house at 17 and from there, it was doing whatever she wanted, when she wanted and with whomever she wanted. She's pulled controlling stunts with her various lawyers, the 48Hour interview and even the witnesses. Manipulating the jury with her testimony, the public through her art work, twitter and FOX interview is her grand finale.

That's why I believe her being in a cell 23 hours per day ALONE will be the worst thing she could have happen to her. It will be her personal torture. Soon, she will reach the end of her "control" and finally hear the word "NO."

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 pm 

Ooops might have to go to youtube.com to see the comments. Looks like a hospital room. Probably she is getting better food there. Just - Jodi being Jodi. STILL trying to be in control, and still hurting the Alexanders, her present GOAL! She is so sick she really scares me.

Remote LOVE your comment. Jodi's NEW life!! YES! Will she always be in a cell - alone I hope?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:34 pm 

Joni - glad you said that about the comments because I couldn't see them and now trying to access that youtube, the old laptop that I'm using (my regular Mac Laptop is in the shop for repairs) doesn't allow me to even access youtube! Weird.

Anyway, that room doesn't look half bad....my daughter's dorm rooms were/are smaller and uglier.

You're so right about Jodi being so scarily sick - I don't think I've ever felt this way about any woman - she can never be released, imo.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 pm 

Remote wrote:
Forensic - I don't think I will ever forget her look of utter surprise when the verdict was read. Her mouth actually dropped open involuntarily. The WORST thing that can happen for her is to have no one to manipulate and control and to be stuck in one place.

Jodi couldn't take anyone telling her what to do. She left her parent's house at 17 and from there, it was doing whatever she wanted, when she wanted and with whomever she wanted. She's pulled controlling stunts with her various lawyers, the 48Hour interview and even the witnesses. Manipulating the jury with her testimony, the public through her art work, twitter and FOX interview is her grand finale.

That's why I believe her being in a cell 23 hours per day ALONE will be the worst thing she could have happen to her. It will be her personal torture. Soon, she will reach the end of her "control" and finally hear the word "NO."

Yup! I think you definitely have her number. lol

Did you notice she was late coming into the courtroom for the verdict and then arrived with make-up on - unlike the pale, drab way she looked during the trial. What a piece of work! :29

Do we know that if she gets life she will be all alone for 23 hours a day?

In the interview she gave to FOX she was just like she was in the interview with "48 hours." The same cold, grandiose, entitled, narcissistic bitch. The real Jodi.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:16 am 

Jodi had obvious lip gloss for her "interview". Oh please!! Lipstick on a pig.

Does anyone think she look like someone with a BROKEN NOSE? ha ha I think so.

Crooked teeth. Yuck. UGLEEEEEEEEE! HUGE HEAD!! HUGE lower lip that forever tries to GET
OVER her ugly teeth! Usually smiles with her lips closed. Weird.

I can't believe she is for real. I keep thinking she will laugh and say ~
I'm only kidding! But she doesn't!

Her mother is a day late and a dollar short. Jodi needed help a long time ago. EVEN her friends
tried to get her mother to help her ... but no? Travis paid the price for her ignorance. The only innocent one was poor butchered, gutted Travis. He kept giving her chances. He made excuses for her, to his friends. He defended her. He didn't want her to kill herself (emotional blackmail) so he didn't throw her to the curb. SHE knew what a GREAT GUY HE WAS and wanted him in the worst way. This is ALL so very disgusting and sickening. The wrong one is dead! He was valuable ... she is a leech, liar, user, con, grafter. SO THERE!!! :stamp

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:23 am 

IT is tweeting again!!!! More benefits in the Psyche Ward?? I think recently a guy escaped from that Psyche Ward.
"She's back up on Twitter Folks! How is this possible...I thought they put a stop to this but I guess in the Psyche ward you're allowed a smartphone?? This is BS!!

HER new Twitter acct is #JodiArias4Real"

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:56 am 
ADMIN

Jodi Arias' sentencing delayed because the convicted murderer is put on suicide watch after she says she would prefer a death sentence over life in prison

• Arias was found guilty of first-degree murder on Wednesday in the death of her ex-boyfriend, who was found stabbed and shot in 2008
  • Jury will now decide whether she will receive life sentence or death
  • Arias: 'I would much rather die as death is the ultimate freedom'

By Meghan Keneally and Lydia Warren
PUBLISHED: 15:17 GMT, 9 May 2013 | UPDATED: 22:24 GMT, 9 May 2013

Jodi Arias’ sentencing was postponed Thursday and will continue next week as she is believed to be on suicide watch in the prison psychiatric ward after being found guilty of first degree murder.

Court officials did not formally announce that their concerns over her mental state were the reason for the delay, but it was revealed that they felt it was necessary because of her comments in an interview immediately after her guilty verdict was handed down.

Speaking to the local Fox affiliate KSAZ, Arias said that she would 'prefer to die sooner than later.'

‘Longevity runs in my family, and I don't want to spend the rest of my natural life in one place. I'm pretty healthy, I don't smoke and I'll probably live for a long time so that's not something that I am looking forward to.

'I believe death is the ultimate freedom and I'd rather have my freedom as soon as I can get it.'

‘Longevity runs in my family, and I don't want to spend the rest of my natural life in one place. I'm pretty healthy, I don't smoke and I'll probably live for a long time so that's not something that I am looking forward to.

'I believe death is the ultimate freedom and I'd rather have my freedom as soon as I can get it.'

....more at link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rison.html

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:48 am 

I think she is having trouble accepting the verdict. As more time went by, after the interview, I think she lost it at the jail. I think they couldn't get her to go into the courtroom for the aggravation part and would have had to bring her in kicking and screaming. I think she is being medicated so she will be able to go into the courtroom and sit there. This will give her a few more days to accept what happened. They wouldn't let her mother see her yesterday so she must be medicated.

Can you imagine the doctors and nurses having to deal with her? Getting her to understand she has been convicted and has to appear in court? It would be great to see her in shackles with a shock mechanism around her waist. I imagine they were going to put her in shackles anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:12 pm 

Just heard on HLN most inmates don't like suicide watch because they have to wear paper gowns and only get finger food. No utensils. They are in a plexiglass cell so they can be seen from all angles.

It's possible she tried to drop her attorneys and said she wants to represent herself now.

I do think Jodi is having trouble accepting the verdict. She is truly having some bad days now. IMO

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:59 pm 

For Once In My Life :DN4
I have to take responsibility for my OWN actions! A REAL FIRST!! POOR JODI ... A CRUDE AWAKENING AT AGE 32?

Travis sure called it right! She ONLY feels sorry, or feels ANYTHING - -
for herself! Poor widdle thing, must be shaking like a fragile little dog. HOW ABOUT TRAVIS AND HIS HORRENDOUS PAIN?? HER CHOICE THIS, NOT HIS!! She said (Probably the closest we will EVER hear to what really happened),
that when the Ninja's were killing him, he crawled, "he screamed not like a girl but UHHHHHH AHHHHHHH UHHHHHHH" in agony.

I remember she KICKED her dog and he ran away... (GOOD MOVE), and that she beat her little brother with a bat. He doesn't look quite right to me. Did that have anything to do with it?

Poor little sensitive artist. She is taking up space on this earth, and breathing OUR AIR!
IF THIS ISN'T A DEATH PENALTY CASE, WHAT IS?? THEY JURY OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T BELIEVE HER "STORY" ABOUT SELF DEFENSE sooooo now her real fight begins!!

**A program about Jodi Arias Sunday will be on at 8 PM on ID Dateline I heard.**

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:33 pm 

Juan's next trial is the murder of a young police officer. He's going for the death penalty, of course. This case has been waiting 6 years. The mother is extremely happy they have Juan to prosecute.

http://anthonyhollyfoundation.org/

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 pm 

Joni wrote:
For Once In My Life :DN4
I have to take responsibility for my OWN actions! A REAL FIRST!! POOR JODI ... A CRUDE AWAKENING AT AGE 32?

Travis sure called it right! She ONLY feels sorry, or feels ANYTHING - -
for herself! Poor widdle thing, must be shaking like a fragile little dog. HOW ABOUT TRAVIS AND HIS HORRENDOUS PAIN?? HER CHOICE THIS, NOT HIS!! She said (Probably the closest we will EVER hear to what really happened),
that when the Ninja's were killing him, he crawled, "he screamed not like a girl but UHHHHHH AHHHHHHH UHHHHHHH" in agony.

I remember she KICKED her dog and he ran away... (GOOD MOVE), and that she beat her little brother with a bat. He doesn't look quite right to me. Did that have anything to do with it?

Poor little sensitive artist. She is taking up space on this earth, and breathing OUR AIR!
IF THIS ISN'T A DEATH PENALTY CASE, WHAT IS?? THEY JURY OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T BELIEVE HER "STORY" ABOUT SELF DEFENSE sooooo now her real fight begins!!

**A program about Jodi Arias Sunday will be on at 8 PM on ID Dateline I heard.**

As reality is slipping into her mind, she is losing it. She will never see the whole truth of what she did. We can always hope her head will explode.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1096 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 55  Next