It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:28 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby Claims “hacks”, and Begins Shutting Down Social Media After Megyn Kelly Sunlight and Our Research Exposes Her Bias…
Posted on May 27, 2015 by sundance

A scathing expose’ by Megyn Kelly today, outlining much of our research on activist Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby, leads to Team Mosby claiming a “twitter hacking” and blocking visibility of Mosby’s earlier prejudicial video statements.

First the Megyn Kelly segment (first 7 minutes):

Baltimore prosecutor Marylin Mosby segment on The Kelly File May 27 2015

The video used in the segment was first shared here on May 4th, and highlights a speech Mosby gave at a Multicultural Prayer Movement. The research thread was part one of a three part series outlining ‘Why Mosby Should Be Recused’. Part II and III HERE

As soon as the Kelly File segment aired, that video was shut down and has now been made private. However, Chuck Ross at the Daily Caller had already picked up the speech outline several weeks ago and copied the Mosby segment. (available here)

In addition, the Controversial Social Media postings originally brought to our attention by Froggie and again shared by the Daily Caller earlier today were claimed to be “hacked”.

The Anthony Weiner defense:

....more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -her-bias/

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:29 pm 
ADMIN

Froggie is doing a lot of this research... well done Froggie :give

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:36 am 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Baltimore Mayor Stands Aghast At Challenging Questions From Fox News…
Posted on May 28, 2015 by sundance

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake did not like the challenging questions from Fox News in her presser regarding the severe increase in homicides and shootings – cast against the backdrop of fewer arrests by law enforcement who feel under attack from city leadership.

Baltimore Mayor Lashes Out at FNC Reporter Asking about Recent Violence - Dana Loesch

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -fox-news/

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:47 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH....

Activist Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby: “So We Will Pursue Justice, By Any and All Means Necessary”…
Posted on May 28, 2015 by sundance

On Tuesday April 28th, just two days prior to announcing charges against the Baltimore Six police officers in the death of Freddie Gray, Marilyn Mosby gave a speech where she stated: “so we will pursue, justice by any and all means necessary” (video segment @1:40):

Maryland State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby. May 1, 2015

On Wednesday April 29th Baltimore Police Chief Batts was told by sources from the State Attorney office that Mosby was going to make an announcement by the end of the week. To the surprise of the investigative team Batts gave Mosby’s office the investigative report on Thursday April 30th, even before it was completed.

The same urgency message was relayed to the city Medical Examiner.

[…] homicide investigators who were briefed by the medical examiner’s office believed the examiner’s autopsy report would likely find the cause of death to fall short of homicide. (link)

However, on the morning of Friday May 1st, the Medical Examiner signed off on a copy of his report and included the cause of death as “homicide”. Oddly, labeling the death as “homicide” while simultaneously stating the “fatal injury occurred inside the transport van“.

....more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... necessary/

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:54 pm 

this Bitch needs to go. as well as the Mayor, 38 killings this month??? WOW....and where is the protest for these killings??

oh wait, it's not cops involved.... I do feel for the innocent ppl of Baltimore...I can't imagine living there right now..

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:57 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Marilyn Mosby Sticking To “Hacker Claim” For Her Racist Cop-Hating Social Media Display – But Few Are Buying It…

Posted on May 29, 2015 by sundance

Chuck Ross at the Daily Caller followed up with the Baltimore State Attorney’s Office to see if they are continuing the Dindu Nuffin claim, they are:

The Daily Caller – Despite growing skepticism that her personal Twitter account was hacked by someone who randomly “favorited” two controversial tweets, the office of Baltimore City state’s attorney Marilyn Mosby is sticking to its story.

“She said she did not favorite those, so she took the necessary measures to make sure her account is secure,” Mosby spokeswoman Rochelle Ritchie told The Daily Caller on Friday.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... buying-it/

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:21 pm 
ADMIN

from CTH....

Baltimore Sets Record – 40th Shooting Homicide, 100 Shootings In May….
Posted on May 30, 2015 by sundance

Actions have consequences; and there’s still another day left to close out the month….

BALTIMORE – Baltimore Police announced May’s 40th homicide victim Saturday, making it the city’s deadliest month in a quarter of a century.

Justin Mensuphu-Bey, 23 — who also went by Justin Bey, according to court records — was fatally shot in the 1100 block of Washington Boulevard in Pigtown Friday night, police said. The last time the city had 40 homicides in a month was August 1990, when the city had 42 and its population was significantly larger. So far, 2015 has seen 113 homicides.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... gs-in-may/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:45 am 
ADMIN

From CTH...

Three More People Killed Sunday – Baltimore’s May Murder Rate Breaks Records – Deadliest Month In 40 Years…
Posted on May 31, 2015 by sundance

Here’s an interesting little snippet buried in the data:

[…] During April’s riots, thousands of dollars in narcotics and other drugs were stolen from more than 20 Baltimore pharmacies. Twenty-seven pharmacies reported damage during the unrest.

BALTIMORE – With three men killed in eastside shootings on Sunday, Baltimore recorded its deadliest month in more than 40 years..

The 43 killings in May surpassed the 42 homicides the city saw in August 1990, and left Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake defending police and her administration.

Speaking at a morning ceremony to honor McKenzie Elliott, the 3-year-old killed by a stray bullet in August, Rawlings-Blake said it’s time to stop finger-pointing and assigning blame for the recent violence.

The killing of African-Americans in Baltimore has to stop, she said, noting that 189 of the 208 killed last year were black men. For the city to improve, all homicides need to drop, she added.

“We have to do better,” the mayor said. “We have to want more.”

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -40-years/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:13 am 

Also interesting that it takes 43 dead in one month for high profile finger pointer SRB to say end violence stop finger pointing.

Gee the double digit killings with no OIS each month for four months not enough or what.
Arrrgh I'm grumpy ...must not have gotten the right pharmacy freebies or something

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:14 pm 

Request for evidence restrictions filed

FOX45 Baltimore
Updated June 2, 2015

In the days that followed State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby’s announcement that criminal charges would be filed against six Baltimore City Police officers in the death of Freddie Gray, the case has produced little evidence.

Now, in a document filed by Mosby’s office on Monday, prosecutors indicated that they want the evidence in this case to be sealed. The State’s Attorney’s Office says it intends to seek a protective order restricting the dissemination of sensitive discovery. This includes the highly anticipated medical records and autopsy report that would have shed more light on Freddie Gray’s in-custody injuries that contributed to his death.

...more at link (video)
http://www.foxbaltimore.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/144043-Request-for-evidence-restrictions-before-Freddie-Gray-39-s-medical-records-are-released.shtml

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:31 pm 
ADMIN

THX Molly

Here is CTH take.. and ensuing discussion...

Baltimore State Attorney Seeks Protective Order Blocking Release of Freddie Gray Autopsy Findings, and Additional Evidence….
Posted on June 3, 2015 by sundance

Head’s up, we’ve seen this play before. Corrupt and lying State Attorney, Angela Corey, did the exact same thing in the Zimmerman trial in order to keep the public from seeing how a fraudulent prosecution is constructed.

However, this latest manuever by Marilyn Mosby, as reported today in the Baltimore Sun, is Supernova levels beyond Hypocritical.

Can you imagine the outrage within the “Black Lives Matter” community if Saint Louis prosecutor, Robert McColloch blocked the autopsy release of Mike Brown? Think about it.

Via the Baltimore Sun:

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby plans to seek a protective order blocking the release of Freddie Gray’s autopsy and other “sensitive” documents as she pursues charges against six police officers involved in his arrest..

Mosby discussed that intention in a court filing Monday, in which she also asked the court for more time to respond to defense motions that she and her office be removed from the case and that the case be tried outside of Baltimore.

Mosby’s office has also sought a gag order, which would prevent those involved in the case from discussing it in public, and broken with tradition by not providing the autopsy report to Baltimore Police.

Marilyn Mosby’s approach is further evidence of something we have previously outlined.

Our research indicated that Marilyn Mosby pressured the Baltimore Medical Examiner, David Fowler, to change the cause of death from “accidental” to “homicide”. In addition, we described how that same medical examiner built a self-detonating ‘red flag’ into the report by specifically writing in his opinion “the fatal injury occurred inside the van“.

Mosby’s move today assures there is something within the Autopsy Report which does not help her manufactured claims.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -evidence/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:35 pm 

Explains her perfectly:

BIGOT: A person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

What else does she have up her sleeve? :WW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:27 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Baltimore Police Chief Attempts To Hide Ineptitude By Requesting Help From Feds…
Posted on June 3, 2015 by sundance

Several media outlets have noted a press conference given today by Baltimore Police Chief Anthony Batts where he asked for “federal agents”, and “federal prosecutors” to assist Baltimore with the skyrocketing violence and murders.

[…] In a press conference Wednesday, flanked by representatives of multiple state and federal agencies, Batts said he is asking for federal prosecutors and agents to help, calling the renewed effort an “all hands on deck.”

Batts’ comments follow unrest in the city of Baltimore after the April 19 death of Freddie Gray, and the indictment of six Baltimore police officers involved. Since then, local prosecutors and Batts have come under fire by the police officers’ labor union, and theres been suspicion the rise in crime may be linked to a work “slowdown” organized by police officers.

The short version is Chief Batts admitting he’s lost control. Ironic considering how quickly the police chief and mayor wanted the national guard to withdraw.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... from-feds/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:45 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

LOL Quick Cash Available – DEA Offering Rewards For Baltimore Pharmacy Looters We Already Identified…
Posted on June 4, 2015 by sundance

Too funny. The DEA is asking for the Public’s help in identifying looters who broke into Pharmacies around Baltimore during the riots. Rewards up to $2,000 available.

Hilariously, the authorities are trying to identify people we have already identified.

You might remember the guy on the left as “Keith Ambush” who MaggieMooHoo id over a month ago. Froggie Tweeted about it on May 8th:

....more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... dentified/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:04 pm 
ADMIN

Quote:
froggielegs says:
June 4, 2015 at 8:31 pm

I called the tip line and gave them all the info. They transferred me to another agency who I gave the info to again and then was transferred to yet another agency and again gave them the info. Actually the last one I spoke to, that police officer was not happy. Not about me calling but rather the lack of care from Chief, Mayor, city officials etc regarding the police. Said they are more worried about these drugs that are long since gone than they are about bricks being thrown at cops along with guns shot at them. He said being a cop today was a whole lot different than it was a month ago. He said we are only hearing a very small portion of what’s really going on.

Quote:
froggielegs says:
June 4, 2015 at 9:16 pm

I felt horrible listening to him talk about what’s going on. You could hear the hopelessness in his voice. His point was that those in charge are caring more about the stolen items than they are about getting the people who go after them on a daily basis. They care more now about the very same things they early said was just property. Yet the police are working in horrible conditions, getting hurt etc and no care about them or those causing the problems.

Quote:
froggielegs says:
June 4, 2015 at 11:55 pm

I think I need to clear something up, everyone is talking about money and to be honest with you, all 3 of the people I spoke to, never mentioned a reward and none of them even knew of the picture with the number on it saying to call. I had to give them all the link to the news article about it.

The first one was a woman, she said she’s just the tip line and takes in tips. I gave her a link to the article here where Maggie points out the guy with the links etc. She also wanted the link to my Twitter account showing the 3 pics I put together. She then gave me a different number to call to speak to police about it.

The second number was a cop who didn’t know what I was talking about. After I gave him the same links as the first one, and read what it said on the news site, he gave me another number saying I needed to talk to the DEA

The last guy was DEA I gave him all the links and again pointed out what it said at the news site about calling the number if you knew who it was. Again, completely clueless as to what was going on but assured me that the info I gave him would reach the proper people. That’s when he told me about how the police are treated etc.

There was never any mention of reward money or anything like that. Probably because, no one knew what the hell I was talking about. I got the feeling, this news article and pictures were thrown out there and no one expected anyone to call. Therefore, they didn’t tell the people answering the phones about it. I got the feeling this was all done just to say, see we are trying to find these people when in fact, they are not.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:33 am 
ADMIN

From CTH...

Baltimore Update: Judge Orders Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby To Respond To Defense Motions By June 26…
Posted on June 5, 2015 by sundance

Previously Marilyn Mosby submitted a motion to keep the Medical Examiner’s report secret, and to keep the media from seeing elements of evidence in her case.

BALTIMORE – Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby has until June 26 to respond to three defense motions in the high-stakes trial of six officers in the arrest and death of Freddie Gray, a judge has ordered.

Attorneys for the six Baltimore Police officers have motioned for Mosby to be removed from the case, for the case to be removed from Baltimore and for the case to be dismissed based on “prosecutorial misconduct.”

The defense attorneys have argued Mosby has multiple conflicts of interest, including that her husband, City Councilman Nick Mosby, represents the area of West Baltimore where Gray was arrested.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... y-june-26/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:27 pm 

I think Chief Batts publicly calling in the Feds is all about politics. From the get go he has been on the cops side but comes across as damned if he does/doesn't situation. The way he applauded the mother who took her kid home after recognizing him on protest coverage to his obvious pissed off that he'd just spent a night doing hospital rounds to visit so many injured officers.

Early on he stated that neither he nor his commanders gave a stand down order which essentially threw Mayor SRB under the bus and raised questions as to why and how the mayor was able to impact policing that day. My guess is that the public announcement was worded to appease the Mayor and state attorney's offices because of the mounting pressure FOP3 is applying there.

Even if my guess about Chief Batts is off the mark one thing is sure...this isn't playing out the way it was planned.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:36 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

A Tale of Two Cities – Both Baltimore and Saint Louis on Track For 30-Year Record High Homicides…
Posted on June 7, 2015 by sundance

If Black Lives really Matter, one would think the protesting crowd is doing it wrong. Does anyone think there might be a connection between Baltimore and Saint Louis…. Hmm

Baltimore – […] The 42 homicides in May marked the deadliest month in the city since August 1990, which also had 42 killings. The city has seen a surge in violence since the death of Freddie Gray on April 19, and the charging of six officers involved in his arrest on May 1.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... homicides/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:38 pm 

I still don't get why Mosby doesn't want anything released....does she have something to hide, did they find out he died from something different that what they said??? she needs to be off the case....end of story...

she has one agenda .....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:12 pm 

Judge strikes state's motion for gag order in Freddie Gray case

The Baltimore Sun
By Kevin Rector | June 8, 2015, 9:29PM EDT

The judge presiding over the prosecution of six Baltimore Police officers involved in the arrest of Freddie Gray struck the state's motion for a gag order in the case.

Judge Charles J. Peters ruled the motion lacked standing in an actual proceeding, as it was filed by Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby's office in Circuit Court on May 14. At that time, the officers' cases were still in District Court. They weren't transferred to Circuit Court until May 21, when the officers were indicted.

Rochelle Ritchie, a Mosby spokeswoman, declined to say whether the state planned to file a new gag order motion, which Peters' ruling did not preclude.

"We're not going to litigate this case in the media and discuss our trial strategy," Ritchie said.

...more at link
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-gag-order-stricken-20150608-story.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 29  Next