It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 58  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:12 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I can imagine
BTW Prog I am gonna tart-up your avatar... remove white box background K?

Looks nice! Thanks! :98

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:51 pm 

Excuse me but why is the blond so darn low? I've seen many people held on no bond until a judge sets it and it being set really high for much less offenses. He will be boned out I assure you! How long from now I am not sure. $300,000 bond is not a lot of money if you think about it. Some celebrity will probably just fork it over no questions asked so that he can get out to discuss his defense.

All of the phone calls he makes will become evidence so they want him out for certain. I would think a 5 million bond or at least a mill.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:10 pm 

Ran across this yesterday. Given the protester shooter, the protesters lying about him and the BlackBruchSTL that was done today I think there is a lot of people feeling this way!! I have to think the protesters are going to overplay their hand soon...not sure what the result will be though. :NN17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:20 pm 

I love it, Prog! meow

I've been on Twitter very little today .. but I am laughing my ass off at Deray's superficial emergency management control. :lol

He moved to that cesspool and it is now sinking.

I agree, I don't know what the results are gonna be, but they ain't gonna be good.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:50 pm 
ADMIN

I think I'll start a separate Thread to follow the case and trial....

Jeffrey L Williams - Shooting 2 Police Officers
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1368

General Ferguson nonsense and any "protest" about Williams can stay here, but article links and comment about his case should be posted in the case thread.. capiche? :95

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:38 pm 
ADMIN

Darren Wilson Gives Speech to Non-Profit for Cops "Wrongly Accused in the Line of Duty"
By Danny Wicentowski Tue., Mar. 17 2015 at 10:16 AM

A St. Louis non-profit that raises funds for police officers' legal funds welcomed a very special guest to its annual trivia night on Saturday -- former Ferguson cop Darren Wilson.

Hunt for Justice director Christopher Hunt, who is also an officer with the St. Charles County Police Department, tells Daily RFT that Wilson made some brief remarks to open the organizations' yearly gala. According to Hunt, there is no recording of Wilson's remarks, but Hunt says Wilson did not mention anything about Ferguson.

Although Hunt For Justice has contributed an undisclosed sum to Wilson's legal defense in the past, Hunt says the funds collected Saturday will not go Wilson, and that he was not compensated in any way for speaking. Hunt declined to provide a dollar amount for how much money was raised during the trivia night.

...more at link

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyr ... ustice.php

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:14 pm 
ADMIN

Blossom the spitting terrorist was in court today in regards his spitting assault on a police officer.

03/17/2015 Depositions Filed
DEPOSITION OF DETECTIVE FEBRUARY 23RD, 2015

Next hearing date is not posted yet. I will update the Case reference thread when announced.

FERGUSON COURT CASES - REFERENCE (NO DISCUSSION)
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1358

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:41 am 

Hiyya Rum! We all are missing you! I hope you're at least able to read who's up to what.

Maybe the animals overplaying their hand may be a good thing - maybe it would be over! A gal can dream, right? I'm so sick of this crap! I've noticed a change in the racial makeup at the local stores & such since this crap started. Mostly middle aged & retired folks, I don't blame them a bit for going elsewhere! Doesn't bother me, I get along with everyone. Just hope the thug types stay put in their own hood.

We took a drive at Christmas through the war zone on W. Florissant Rd where the majority of the burned stores are. Our daughter was in town visiting & we were all curious. It's not a big area, but at a certain point, it reminded me of old WWII movies where the Jeeps are driving through the bombed out cities. Then, just like that, we were Ferguson Rd, that takes you from near Canfield & down into the older part of Ferguson where the PD is. There's not a lot on that road, some apt. bldgs & a ball park. The kids had played there, it's been a good 10 years now. The wouldn't be playing there now!

Anyway, downtown Ferguson hadn't changed too much, but many of the stores still had boarded up windows. They did paint them up pretty nice, but it's a damn shame that they had to be there. It's something none of us will ever forget. It was like driving through a movie set. That is the mostly white part of the city, btw.

People really worked hard to bring up the aging city & had done a fine job. Then this comes along & all of a sudden, nobody wants to go there.

Well, I guess that was depressing! Sorry!

I'll continue my quest to irritate all Fergtards! LOL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:41 am 

Rumpole, what were we just talking about, sir? :Gslap He's baaaaaaaaaack!

I read it turned into a protest after the Palestine person is not allowed to speak. Who knows?

ETA: bearzus(at)bearzus is tweeting event is cancelled, the protest is on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:55 pm 

Facebook threats against Ferguson cop Darren Wilson mean trouble for homeless veteran

Defense blames security settings fail for making racially charged threats public

SEATTLEPI.COM
By Levi Pulkkinen | March 18, 2015

A Seattle-area homeless man whose Facebook threats against the Missouri police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black teen likely won’t face additional jail time.

Set to be sentenced Thursday, federal prosecutors in Seattle are prepared to ask that Jaleel Tariq Abdul-Jabbaar be sentenced to time served – two months in custody – for ranting online that Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson should be killed.

Abdul-Jabbaar’s attorney noted her client was prosecuted for a threat never seen by his victim. Had he not inadvertently opened his Facebook page to the public, Abdul-Jabbaar’s hateful words would’ve stayed private and undiscovered by the FBI.

...more at link
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Facebook-threats-against-Ferguson-cop-Darren-6144075.php

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 pm 

Nice seeing Z out there tonite! He brings a level of professionalism that Blossom and Stackz can't match.
Unfortunately, the event was like watching paint dry! Boooooring! LOL! :Q21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:59 pm 

Hi Prog :28
Thanks for the report. YES, Z does stream well, always my favorite in past.
I suppose he was doing his duty to be there and represent "his people" on their stupid-ass cause. :)
:heart seeing you here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:18 pm 

Hey Molly! Nice being seen!!

We got some help messing with the 'tards in Ferguson. Don't know if you saw the piece Glenn Beck did.
Got deray and Shaun King all riled up! John Cardillo is challenging the leaders, its awesome!!

Still watching Cricket? I've got baseball on now...

Hope your well and things have settled down a bit for you!!

I'll talk to you later! :bye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:23 pm 
ADMIN

Hi Prog.. :28

I have all but forgot the old place.. What the fuck is twitter? :slap

But please post here anything newsworthy... probably FUNNY is best you will do? That's OK too. :cool

(Cricket into quarter-finals.. Semis and Final next week)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:28 pm 

Hey Rummy! :27

Twitter is the same. The pause when you try to figure out if you want to engage. The engagement and then that feeling of shit, why did I do that? Pretty slow without the cattle roaming. Not sure why they're not out...afraid they're gonna get shot by the 'hoodrats!!

Blossom was streaming today. (I really don't like that sentence! :NN20 LOL!) Was bouncing back and forth between Blossom and Z.
Boring event, fergtards, palestinians and some kind of mexican indians feigning outrage for having their meetup cancelled. :NN24
Blossom still squat and bald! :rose

Spring starts tomorrow!! Soon Carol Sullivan (aka @StylishSunshine) will visit Ferguson!

I. Can't. Wait!! :WW

I'll be in touch, got pics to share and such!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:31 am 

Ferguson's own @BrownBlaze visited the UN in Geneva today!
She's not allowed back! I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya! :Gslap

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:04 am 

Hey, back at ya, Prog :D

I'm doing good, and yes things have calmed down online, not so with my dd but it will with time.

Watching Cricket now, absolutely L O V E it. A fascinating game .. Haven't got into Rangers' goings-on yet. NFL Draft next.

I saw the :2 between JaneCitizen and BrownBlaze .. kinda jumped in knowing BB has me blocked. Never have said "boo" to her, that I can remember. Wanted to give Jane a little support. BB was hot and mean today with her tweets. :Q25

TGIF! :heart

ETA: TY for your RTs .. always appreciated SO much :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:56 pm 

If anyone is interested, Blossom is streaming now... :smoke

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bassemmas ... 1213141027

Ferguson Cattle Call!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:05 pm 
ADMIN

THX Prog.. damn damn.. I missed it :slap

Anything happen?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:10 pm 

This march in Clayton (11m from Ferguson) is still going on, and there's another one tomorrow? :eek
Mike Brown, Sr. speaking, children carrying a casket, people with "funeral" tags. I read Blossom continues to parrot idiotic chants and still messing up. :lol

I looked at two TV sites to see what this is all about. :40

"Demonstrators marched through Clayton Friday afternoon, calling for change." There's about a dozen photos, but they missed this one.

New Black Panthers protecting the protesters. Yep. Change.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 58  Next