It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 58  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:30 pm 
ADMIN

Vid shows that not only did the Thug Bitch assault Roorda, but she came right across tha hall to do it.

Video Analysis: Did Jeff Roorda Really Assault A Woman And Start STL City Hall Brawl?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 pm 
ADMIN

St. Louis man charged with throwing brick at cop during Ferguson protest
By Kim Bell

When Ferguson protesters tried to shut down Interstate 70 in September, one of the objects hurled at police who were trying to control the crowd was a landscaping brick that struck a St. Louis County officer in the hand and heel, authorities say.

This week, one of the protesters was charged in St. Louis County Circuit Court with second-degree assault on a law enforcement officer, a felony. Bail was set at $20,000 for Marquis Davion Williford, 29, of the 4600 block of Pope Avenue in St. Louis.

...more at link

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 864fb.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:55 pm 

Ha ha... I was just about to post that same story!!

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:58 pm 
ADMIN

I am keeing Ferguson Thug cases updates together in the REFERENCE thread.

I'll update as Court Dockets updated.

MICHAEL BROWN REFERENCE (NO DISCUSSION)
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1305&p=84047#p83960

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:23 pm 
ADMIN

Message for Ferguson Safari park Animals.....

FUNNY RIOTS: 'Don't Riot, Just Buy It' - MC Shah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:24 pm 

Did Jeff Roorda Really Assault A Woman And Start STL City Hall Brawl?

Nope.

But I do think that Blossom is going to need to be institutionalized in the nutter bin, soon. That is one ignorant stupid fellow. His grasp of reality is tenuous at best and I would bet he has some type of diagnosable intellectual disability. A significant one.

Blossom "arressss him now" the Spitting Fool.

:94

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:17 pm 
ADMIN

Blossom is tweeting that he is at PD (or somewhere) demanding they charge (arrest) guy who (allegedly) bitch-slapped him (Blossom) and caused him to drop phone?
You can't make this stuff up.
Charge him with WHAT I wonder?
Even if he bumped Blossom's hand? so what? Technical "assault" is a stretch at best. Blossom never lost his phone so no theft. No damage. No nothing?

Other morons DEMANDING arrest of Jeff Roorda :lol

A Ferguson Safari Park Animal Bitch ran across room to elbow him and Hip-check. SHE should be arrested if anybody.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:22 pm 

Too bad he didn't get his phone swiped for a third time :Gslap

Isn't that Blossom yammering on and on about arresting Roodra in the video?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:46 pm 
ADMIN

Yes. Blossom was shouting at meeting, but at the moment the Dopes are at PD (or somewhere) making demands about arrests.

As I just tweeted. They should have tested Blossom for drugs on the night. It was kinda like "an accident" and I am SURE Blossom state contributes to him dropping his phone a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:59 pm 

Ah Thanks.

I haven't checked Twitter in a while :roll

They are nuts, it is amazing to watch a video that clearly contradicts their reality and to hear them screaming that they have the proof on video. I think many of them are really intellectually disabled, culturally stunted and emotionally disturbed.

We have seen the same nonsense, again and again, with the same screams of "I got it on video" and the same proof that what they have on video is proof of their bad and sometimes unlawful behavior. Disgusting segment of society.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:50 pm 
ADMIN

Ferguson - Conditioned Reflex - Blossom salivates wrong reflex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:02 pm 
ADMIN

The Ferguson Chants are part of the "brainwashing"

An example of Conditioned Reflex. Classical (Pavlovian) Conditioning.

They "salivate" chant response as a reflex.. no conscious thought is involved.

Blossom’s brain addled with drugs emits a reflex response.. but wrong one. Demonstrating that it is a reflex rather than rational (conscious) thought.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:09 pm 
ADMIN

Missouri Highway Patrol won't help St. Louis cops police downtown streets
By Alex Stuckey

JEFFERSON CITY • Members of the Missouri Highway Patrol will not patrol St. Louis streets with city police officers, despite Chief Sam Dotson's recent request for help.

The Patrol has denied Dotson's request last week for troopers to patrol alongside city officers through the summer months, said Patrol Superintendent Col. Ron Replogle at a Senate budget hearing Monday.

Following a surge in violent crime downtown over the final five months of last year, Dotson envisioned a six-month pilot program in which about a dozen troopers would join forces with city police officers.

Replogle said the patrol considered providing eight troopers, but budgetary constraints made that help impossible.

"There's no way we can provide that," Replogle said. "It's a funding issue and I told him I was not going to honor that request unless we could find volunteers."

Volunteers could not be found.

....more at link
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/arti ... 175d1.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:13 am 
ADMIN

Drug addled Blossom has taken to denying reality. The violence etc from him and othe Ferguson Safari park animals.

Kinda ridiculous since he videoed it all himself. Psychotic to deny reality.

H/T ProgPoker@ProgPoker
(Blossom bums a smoke after 6:00 min mark)

CNN Booted out of Ferguson Protest by Independent Media

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:16 pm 
ADMIN

Woman Files Assault Complaint Against Police Union Rep Jeff Roorda After City Hall Brawl
By Lindsay Toler Mon., Feb. 2 2015 at 7:00 AM

The woman who says a St. Louis police union spokesman injured her during a public meeting about civilian oversight of the police department is filing an official assault complaint against him as her supporters ask him to step down.

...more at link
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyr ... _brawl.php

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:19 pm 
ADMIN

Man who died in officer-involved shooting in south St. Louis identifed
by Adam McDonald / KMOV.com staff
Posted on February 3, 2015 at 3:46 PM
Updated today at 9:08 PM

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – Police identified the man who was killed in an officer-involved south St. Louis City around 3:40 p.m Tuesday.

The incident happened in the 4100 block of Minnesota in the Dutchtown neighborhood. According to police, two officers on patrol spotted 23-year-old Ledarius Williams, who was known to law enforcement. Police said the officers attempted to speak with him before he took off running.

Officers said they followed him into a gangway on Meramec and eventually found him hiding behind a bush in another gangway. A struggle then ensued. During the struggle, police said Williams produced a gun and turned it towards the officers. One of the officers then fired four shots at Williams.

Williams was taken to a hospital, but later died. No officers were injured. Police said they recovered a Springfield Armory .45 caliber gun from the scene. Authorities believe the gun was reported stolen in 2013 from Alabama.

The investigation is ongoing.

...more at link
http://www.kmov.com/news/mobile/Officer ... 98401.html

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:13 pm 
ADMIN

Bassem Masri is a loser

Anyone who denies that basic fact is delusional, or lying, or perhaps has simply not watched or
listened to Blossom's live streaming, or read his tweets. It is a fact.

He is 28 years old. He is no longer allowed to drive (though he does). He is unemployed now, and as far as I know, the only job he has ever had was years ago, helping in his Father's grocery store. My guess is that it was far from a real job where he kept regular hours and where there were real performance expectations, and consequences for bad behavior and lack of performance. He may have been involved in some other job? I simply don't know, but clearly it was brief and in the past. He subsequently chose to avoid real life via heroin. An addict. He now claims to be in rehab/recovery, but it's a fact that almost all junkies FAIL at that. He admits being on a methadone replacement program, but also he admits to smoking pot frequently (all the time), which is contrary to a recovery program. He is "cheating" to that extent at least. Besides, his manic, aggressive, threatening, violent demeanor suggests he is high on something other than (just) weed. I am no expert, but it looked to me like "Crack" or "Meth" I don't know for sure of course, and the admitted heroin in the past is circumstantial evidence that it might well be heroin now. Whatever. He is doped up on something more than Methadone and weed.

He seems to be be dim (has low IQ). He certainly received a very poor education. Signs of limited general knowledge. His pronouncements about society and "politics" are garbled liberal (occupy) talking points parroted rather than understood. That includes Hamas propaganda and hints of "radical Islam". I think he is too dim and lazy to be regarded as a "self-radicalized" Islamic terrorist, but he is vocalizing and even dressing up as a Hamas "warrior". Who knows how that all might manifest especially in a drug-addled state?

He has a very limited vocabulary, as seen by his resort to obscenities to express himself, as well as words used inappropriately showing lack of understanding of what many words actually mean. He also exhibits "Parroting" of words and phrases. Repeating words and phrases is a feature of normal child development of language skills. They may use words incorrectly too, but eventually learn to use them appropriately. Children often "answer back" comments about themselves. "No, you are" type response. That is what we hear from Blossom. He takes (legitimate) observations about him (and the protards generally) and simply applies them inappropriately back at the police or people opposed to the Ferguson uprising. For instance he will shout that cops are blocking the road, or engaged in unlawful assembly. "Y'all are terrorists" etc etc.

The more general point is that Blossom's personality and cognitive skills seem to have stalled at an very early age. He has continued to acquire more vocabulary (slowly), but does not always understand the words he uses. His ability to comprehend is limited, and he lacks cognitive skills to work with information and "think his way" through situations.

I am reluctant to "diagnose" based on limited evidence, but he seems to be suffering from an "Identity Crisis". People typically do question "who they are" and where they fit into life and society. Normal part of "growing up". It manifests as "teenage angst" which you see to greater or lesser degree in many teenagers. Sometimes severe, it may even manifest as a "crisis" Most people work their way through that (with or without counseling). For some it rises to the level of a psychological (even psychiatric) problem. Blossom may have problems in this area? He is STILL talking about derogatory remarks aimed at him when he started school. Being still hung up on that at age 28 is a warning sign. He likely was bullied at school and has not resolved the psychological effects. Seems he never fitted in with "the group" at school. and likely throughout the rest of his life. A loner. Such people do tend to "try too hard" to fit in, hence blossom's affectation as one of the "oppressed black homies" of Ferguson and his feigned allegiance to Hamas. He is desperately trying to gain acceptance by "the group"

Despite his laughable claims that he "haz skilz" he has very few skills and almost no work experience. Certainly no "work ethic"
28 years old is frankly too late to start acquiring work (or life) skills. His drug addiction is likely permanent to a greater or lesser degree. He is not a suitable candidate for "rehabilitation" in any sense. His personality is fixed. His attitude is fixed. Do-gooders in the Community and prison system might well try and help, but fail. I would not be surprised to see Blossom enrolled in all manner of "help programs" but I am sure nothing will help. He wont change. He will be in and out of prison (or dead.. by Thug or drug). Unfortunately during his spells walking amongst others he may impinge on innocent people. He has already caused property damage (car accident while high), and that may well happen again with possibly physical harm to others.

IMO the best place for Blossom is prison. No chance of rehab. Just throw away the key. But... he has not earned a permanent place in prison yet. Let's hope it's soon, and with limited harm to others.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:30 pm 
ADMIN

Latest Twitter hashtag Ferguson "Cause" is #FreeDarrick. (Darrick Smith)

Turns out to be a moron "poster boy" ,oaning about being imprisoned at age 17 95 years ago)..

only the moron had a warrant for Robbery and so was promptly arrested AGAIN at the protest LOL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:33 pm 
ADMIN

Protesters march on city jail
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 7:15 am | Updated: 7:42 pm, Wed Jan 7, 2015.
By Bridjes O’Neil

In solidarity actions nationwide, thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday, December 13 declaring in a unified voice that "Black Lives Matter." Locally, Systematic Freedom – activists calling for an end to mass incarceration and police brutality – led a march from Hickey Park in Baden to St. Louis city’s Medium Security Institution, also known as the Workhouse.
[.....]
In front of the place where he spent two months of his life, Darrick Smith shared his experience of being locked up at the Workhouse. Smith was only 17 when he was arrested for the first time and sent to the jail. Now 25, the pain of the ordeal seemed fresh in his memory.

Stumbling over his words, Smith said, “The experiences that I went through in there is still with me to this day.”

...more at link
http://www.stlamerican.com/news/local_n ... f8141.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:35 pm 
ADMIN

What a Moron :lol

I'll add this case to the others I am updating via MO Case.net

MICHAEL BROWN REFERENCE (NO DISCUSSION)
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1305&start=60#p83960

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 58  Next