It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 11:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 58  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:14 am 
ADMIN

Good

They could revoke his bail ... keep him through trial :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:16 am 

The last few days have been entertaining, yes? LOL

Poor Basshole, he couldn't possibly have insurance b/c you can't insure an unlicensed driver. Liar, he has no insurance. He's on the hook again for damages. Looks like he rear-ended someone. His fault! You just can't make this comedy up!

But yes, I'm sure he'll be thrown in the pokey hole & kept this time.

Dumbasses protesting last night. Nobody was streaming, much less recording, so yes, the cops swooped in & arrested only the black protesters. Umm, if there were no whites there...? LOL And of course, they dindoo nuffins! Just peacefully protesting & they were arrested for being black. Do I have that right?

Poor Nettaaaaa, the misogynist art gallery owner called her things like hon & sweety, how dare he! Theys making money off the black people again! Shock, the gallery owner is black, so the only white is the artist & I use that term with sarcasm in my voice. Laying a dead Mike Brown on the floor, oh yes, that's art! Leslie "give me mo monies" approved it, Mr. Brown didn't. Tacky as shit. But it's "art". Save me!

And last but not least, "they didn't have to shoot that boy, he was only running with a 40 cal pistol in his hand", but he dindoo nuffins of course! They will excuse anything. Stay tuned for "as the stomach turns".

Cya later!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:35 am 

He just posted was going to jail with 1k bond. Good thing he collected that cash for a "new car".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:47 am 

HiramAbiff wrote:
He just posted was going to jail with 1k bond. Good thing he collected that cash for a "new car".

Bahahahaha :lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:28 pm 

ProgPoker wrote:
7 arrested:

Meldon Mofet
Chocolate
Velana
Queen
Mike
Yasser (Maced)
Josh

Heather deleted the tweet that had the hashtags!

And here's why her fine job of amplifying came to a halt after 60+RT

Dirty/Flirty30 (@ShetheStreet)
7/13/15, 12:37 AM
@MissJupiter1957 please delete this!

https://twitter.com/shethestreet/status ... 0136430592
Keith Rose (@KWRose)
7/13/15, 1:30 AM
Just a reminder that we should NOT immediately post the names of any arrestees online unless we are certain they wouldn't mind. #Ferguson
https://twitter.com/kwrose/status/620465404771725312

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:46 pm 
ADMIN

Tweet stream.... :lol

GIVE the money back, Blossom... ya dont need a "car for work" in Jail!! :cool

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:29 pm 

how is it that the same Judge who objected to OR in March is now okay with 10% cash for a guy being helped to scrape 2k together for his buddy with a bargain to sell him?

Bear with me...thinking outloud via digital ink...

The paid driver stuff is bullshit..If he had $ to pay a driver his insurance wouldn't have 'lapsed' :lol waiting on his first check. Just cuz he conveniently had pic of smashed car to post from ER doesn't mean EMT transported him from an auto accident. Lots of junkies wind up in neck braces after a fall causes cut chin or a they're the ones left on ground after fight. Lots of junkies claim outrageous bullshit as a means to put money in their pocket. Where is the airbag crap that takes everyone else ten showers to get rid of and what caused EMT's to slap heart monitor apparatus on him for a local run?

He's worried about staying out of jail. VicChick helping him raise the cash for buddy w car to sell :lol magnanimously dropping 3k to 2k cuz of course he doesn't need cash to reinstate his 'lapsed' insurance policy once he has the car his paid chauffeur is driving him ito appointments in to earn his first check.

What people don't say speaks loudly...NO ONE is talking about what vehicle or object jumped in front of the blue car. NO ONE is talking about how many accidents are caused by the racist system that doesn't prevent accidents there or how it wasn't his fault...they aren't saying shit about an accident beyond screen capping his tweets to pass the word on what the storyline is.

So FWIW I'm not buying the car accident.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 pm 
ADMIN

YES Seems there was an accident and he was driving? Else why would they revoke bond on DWS?

Inquiring minds need to KNOW the details of this accident.

It seems CRAZY to me that even though he was arrested and charged with a felony for driving last time he was found DWS (3rd time)

This time he only gets bail revoked? he should be charge with a 4th time DWS and MUCH higher bond... or no Bond since he has boasted he intends committing the crime again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:07 pm 

We don't see the full terms/conditions of Bassem 3/12/15 OR bond. Judge added remain in MO but it's std to include no drug/alcohol so there are many many reasons other than a vehicle accident that can prompt bond revocation.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:40 pm 

On Joshua Williams it looks like he is in custody for arson case after a "general release" for last night. In Booking photo for T078153733 from last night he has a shiner to left eye. Nothing on case net for last night & other case not updated to show bond revocation motion yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:55 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
This time he only gets bail revoked? he should be charge with a 4th time DWS and MUCH higher bond... or no Bond since he has boasted he intends committing the crime again.

EXACTLY! :59

If he is let out, drives his Daddy's car again and injures or kills someone, it would be tragic! The man can't drive, obviously! ..wait, I think you have already said this previously :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:01 pm 

ProgPoker wrote:
7 arrested:

Meldon Mofet
Chocolate
Velana
Queen
Mike
Yasser (Maced)
Josh
THANKS, PROG!

Total of 9 arrested.
I've got a source who is going to LMK when names are released.
Hoping to get info soon. :28

No info yet at Casenet for "Chocolate" ... :Gslap

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:10 pm 
ADMIN

THX Molly... you go girl, hunt those names down :)

Hunting stuff down..... Molly. Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:45 pm 

Heather's streaming!!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/heatherde ... 0713164156

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:33 pm 

The arrests have begun! 5 vans for their transport comfort!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:53 pm 

Tef-Poe was arrested again! LOL!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:59 pm 

Too much popcorn last night gonna wait for 'best of' highlights :lol and read thru @akacharleswade money meltdown ... Rent must be late he is stressing big time, posting pics of lunches they feed kids asking @kingdseals for help SMDH iirc year round breakfast & lunch avail at their local schools ...didn't f/u to see if they had u enrolled sibling program or not though

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:08 pm 
ADMIN

THX Prog... but I am a recovered "live stream" addict.. and I dont wanna start again!!!

Always interested in reports of protards.. Pepper Spraying is my fave... arrests good too :)

I do appreciate the link to Heather Stream.. or any stream.... provided and posted as a service to others :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:27 pm 

Sophia LaMar@SophisLamar1- 1hour ago

@oragnizemo Wish to donate to Bail Fund. Understand funds are low & your getting #BrandonClaxton protesters bailed out. What is the link?

another crazy wanting to donate.......I just don't get it. :wall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:29 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
THX Prog... but I am a recovered "live stream" addict.. and I dont wanna start again!!!

Always interested in reports of protards.. Pepper Spraying is my fave... arrests good too :)

I do appreciate the link to Heather Stream.. or any stream.... provided and posted as a service to others :)

I can't watch either Rump....I can read all I need to, on twitter, without an active account.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 58  Next