It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 52  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:35 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH....
(Caution suggested on this one... some confirmation needed)

BREAKING REPORT – Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ? – Tells Authorities “Big Mike” Did Try For Officers Gun – Grand Jury Charges “Unlikely”… *UPDATE* – But Special Prosecutor Might Be Assigned Anyway
Posted on August 19, 2014 by sundance

Bear with us – and proceed with caution – as we give you breaking news and source out the information:

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ent-906063

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:29 am 
ADMIN

Frorm CTH comments....

Quote:
waltherppk says:
August 19, 2014 at 11:34 pm

Michael Savage was on the radio a few minutes ago saying that the police officer involved in this shooting was hospitalized for treatment of an occipital lobe skull fracture sustained during a felony battery on the police officer done by the six foot four 340 pound “unarmed child” who was then shot to death by the seriously injured officer who likely would have been killed if he had not successfully defended his own life using justifiable deadly force given the circumstances. Only about a third of people who sustain such a skull fracture type injury fully recover without complication, and a quarter have some permanent neurological damage, and one in eight die. So this definitely is in the category of great bodily harm type of traumatic injury that is aggravated felony battery. Ten out of ten times such a shooting is self defense and justifiable homicide, not just for a police officer, but for anyone.

Game over.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:59 am 
ADMIN

From CTH.... a reblog....

Meanwhile Just Outside of Ferguson…
Posted on August 20, 2014 by sundance

Highly recommended….. an essay from the blog of a Police Officer.

Quote:
(Via DonOfAllTrades) I followed a trail of blood up the concrete steps as Deja vu overtook my thoughts.

I’d been here before, just a few short months ago, doing the same exact thing, following a trail of blood to an open front door.

As was the case then, on this night there had been another call for shots fired heard coming from the street.

A trail of blood, an open door and no body to be found.

Just like last time, the person was taken to the hospital by a friend, so we wait to hear from the hospital when they make their mandatory call about somebody coming into the emergency room with bullets in their body.

As I was checking the house for another injured or dead person, I couldn’t help but notice that the house was exactly as it had been before.

There was no furniture in the living room and there was trash all over the place. Paper plates with leftover food and cigarette butts littered the kitchen counter. The upstairs was where the televisions and furniture were kept. When you live in fear of drive by shootings, upstairs is the safer place to spend most of your time.

As I was leaving the kitchen, my eyes were drawn to the floor by a cockroach scurrying over a button, the kind that you can pin to your shirt to announce things like, “I voted” or “I gave blood!”

This button had a picture of Michael Brown on it and the words “Justice for Mike Brown” or some similar message around the photo.

There was something queer about the button being on this particular kitchen floor on this particular night, surrounded by roaches and drops of blood and dog shit as well.

I shook my head and left the house satisfied that nobody was dead or injured inside.

Just outside of Ferguson, life is going on.

The shootings and robberies and burglaries and car accidents and domestic incidents are still happening, and people are still calling for the police to come help them.

People still need our help, and we’re still providing it.

I’ve received many messages from people around the world asking me if I’m alright, asking whether or not I’ve been in Ferguson.

I am fine and I was up there for a little bit, yes, though not on the front lines of the chaos.

There seems to be a perception, outside of this area, that it’s a war zone here, that the whole region is in shambles.

I can see how a person might think such a thing. I mean, God forbid the national media folks take their cameras outside of the immediate area where all the trouble is happening to see that life is still being lived by decent folks, even just outside of Ferguson.

Just outside of Ferguson, here in St. Louis, I watched as several black kids played basketball in the street. They were the same kids I had watched playing ball several weeks ago.

The were playing with a basket that had a net attached to it. That’s a novelty in the city. ..continue reading

.... more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -ferguson/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:12 am 
ADMIN

Rob Edwards@RobertDEdwards

RIGHT NOW: Molotov cocktails thrown at police in #Ferguson, we are live on @ksdknews

http://www.ksdk.com/videos/news/local/2 ... 2/3144211/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:44 am 
ADMIN

Ferguson Facts Slowly Emerging

By Clarice Feldman
August 20, 2014

Following the publication of my column on Sunday, two more leaks have come out which further undercut the media meme on the shooting in Ferguson, Mo.

The police department indicates it has 12 eyewitnesses to the shooting who confirm officer Wilson's account, and Wilson has an eye orbital fracture which is also consistent with his claim that Brown reached into the police car and attacked him. We also have been informed from the Brown family's pathologist that marijuana was found in Brown's body. There may be more drugs, as the toxicology report is not due in for weeks.(Apparently the drug of choice there is swisher cigarillos (which we see Brown stealing) hollowed out, filled with marijuana and dipped in PCP before smoking. We do not know if Brown did have PCP in his body, but if he did the 300 pounder would have been likely very dangerous.

We are seeing two sides to this story, not because of any great work by the media, which once again shamefully played into the "It's Always Selma" fairytale of the race hustlers. No- -- it is the honest , gutsy work of the Ferguson chief of police and officers that it letting the truth of the matter come to light.

...more at link
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... uY.twitter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:41 am 

Ya know it really bugs me that when Chief Johnson was asked a little while ago about the person that had a knife that the cops shot and killed, why the cops didn't use a taser he said, "Police have a right to defend themselves". Apparently all the other police have that right except Darren Wilson.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:02 am 
ADMIN

Ya do know why really I am sure froggie.

The unsubstantiated version that came out initially (mainly due to Dorian Johnson) was that the cop Darren Wilson was NOT defending himself. ... that he shot out of malice after Brown had surrendered. The scheme team came to town and that became "hands up" and "He was executed in broad daylight".
Media statements now are couched in spin and political correctness. Capt Johnson is STILL paying lip-service to the false narrative that Wilson was not defending himself.

As evidence emerges it is clear that Darren Wilson was defending himself. Deserves a commendation IMO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:28 pm 

Interesting article from Foxnews:

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

By Hollie McKay
·Published August 20, 2014

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/mi ... ys-source/

EXCLUSIVE: Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 300-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him
, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said. He is now "traumatized, scared for his life and his family, injured and terrified" that a grand jury, which began hearing evidence on Wednesday, will "make some kind of example out of him," the source said.

The source also said the dashboard and body cameras, which might have recorded crucial evidence, had been ordered by Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson, but had only recently arrived and had not yet been deployed.

For the rest of the article go to the link.

If the part I highlighted is true that could be where the claims he put his hands up came from. JMO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:07 pm 
ADMIN

Yes She Stone... you can see the Meme developing from what is quoted. I wonder if that is a quote from a witness, or a jouralist combining snippets from several. It was said there were no witnesses other than Dorian J... to the actual shooting. I no longer believe that. There are indications that there were witnesses.

We have the usual problem of bias, and the simple fact that human eye-witnesses are not always reliable.

However, the more that comes out the more it seems to me that this was the sort of incident that is all too common. A cop having to shoot a perp in self defense/ to protect wider public.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:49 pm 

Oh no not another Trayvon Martin type case, although there are differences, this is an all too familiar story, so I don't think it's going to be of interest to me.

Once again we don't know what actually happened, but this young guy certainly was not shy, video of him slapping the owner or manager of a shop just before this tragedy happened, proved that much to me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:10 pm 
ADMIN

More than TM "type" case. The SAME list of Scheme Team characters have amassed., and there are repeats in all respects over and over.

I am suggesting a DRINK for every GZ similarity on twitter... it would be hard to sustain if ppl actually were drinking.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:15 pm 

It will only take a few minutes for us all to look like the guy from Drunk history that lays on the floor through most of the show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:26 pm 
ADMIN

HeisenbergHattie@HBergHattie

#BlowOutEyeFracture most commonly caused by blunt trauma of the head, generally personal altercations.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:52 pm 
ADMIN

Holder: ‘Change is Coming’ After Police Shooting
August 20, 2014 2:41 PM

CLAYTON, Mo. (AP) – U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder reassured college students Wednesday in suburban St. Louis, a few miles from where 18-year-old Michael Brown was fatally shot by a police officer, and a small group of protesters gathered outside a building where a grand jury was expected to begin hearing evidence to determine whether the officer should be charged.

...more at link
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/20/ ... -shooting/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:45 pm 
ADMIN

McCulloch: Grand jury to get evidence in Ferguson case through mid-October

Robert P. McCulloch, St. Louis County prosecuting attorney, 2011.

St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert P. McCulloch said it could be the middle of October before his office has presented all of the evidence in the Michael Brown killing to a grand jury.

Two assistant prosecutors on McCulloch's staff will begin presenting evidence later today to the grand jury in secret, as is protocol. But McCulloch said not all of the evidence is ready to be presented, and he said the grand jury's term that expires in September will likely be extended just for this case.

The grand jury will examine Brown's death and consider criminal charges. A Ferguson police officer fatally shot Brown, 18, on Aug. 9. How long will it take for the prosecutors to present the evidence to the grand jury?

"Our target date is hopefully by the middle of October," McCulloch said.

...more at link

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 6c6a1.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:41 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

With “Big Mike” Scheme Team Assembled – We’ll Show You The Similarities of Ferguson, Missouri 2014 and Sanford, Florida 2012…
Posted on August 18, 2014 by sundance

The team that is assembled to sell the Mike Brown narrative, and seek the wrongful death financial justice, follows a very specific pattern. That’s why as we have tracked their specific constructs we are able to label them “The Scheme Team“. Their pattern is quite predictable.

That pattern includes a networking playbook replete with an index of specific people used toward the end goal of lawsuits. People like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are the obvious ones. However, the lesser known -but always present- include Jamal Bryant (Baltimore AME church) and the current NAACP head.

...more at link

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... rida-2012/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:45 pm 

I decided to re-familiarize myself with Missouri's self-defense statutes. Notice how similar these are to Florida's statutes.

The general self-defense (including use of deadly force in self-defense) statute:
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5630000031.htm

Note that Officer Wilson is justified under these statutes alone, based on currently available information. But he is further protected as a police officer conducting a lawful arrest:
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5630000046.htm

And of extreme importance to the Scheme Team, self-defense is an absolute defense, and protection against criminal AND civil liability, with court costs awarded:
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5630000074.HTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Chip..

IF there are charges we will have to be mindful of the laws involved.... The Lynch Mob certainly wont be.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:42 pm 
ADMIN

Holder Says He Understands Mistrust of Police, Recalls Personal Experience: ‘I Remember How Humiliating That Was’
Aug. 20, 2014 9:27pm Associated Press

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Attorney General Eric Holder sought Wednesday to reassure the people of Ferguson about the investigation into Michael Brown’s death and said he understands why many black Americans do not trust police, recalling how he was repeatedly stopped by officers who seemed to target him because of his race.

Holder made the remarks during a visit to the St. Louis suburb that has been wracked by more than a week of unrest since the black 18-year-old was shot and killed by a white officer.

The attorney general remembered how he was stopped twice on the New Jersey Turnpike and accused of speeding. Police searched his car, going through the trunk and looking under the seats.

“I remember how humiliating that was and how angry I was and the impact it had on me,” Holder said during a private meeting with about 50 community leaders at the Florissant campus of St. Louis Community College.

...more at link
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08 ... -that-was/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:48 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH......

Two Darren Wilson Supporters Walk Down Street In Ferguson…. Guess What Happens?
Posted on August 20, 2014 by sundance

(HatTipGWP) Two supporters of Officer Darren Wilson walked down the same street as the protestors demanding his sacrifice:

(Sign on left: “Vigorous Prosecution Jay Nixon ?? Justice is For Everybody Even P.O Wilson“)
(Sign on Right: “Justice for Police Officer Wilson“)

Things got sketchy. They had to be rescued from the mob.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... t-happens/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 52  Next