It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 52  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:00 pm 
ADMIN

Strong Arm Robbery Police Report

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Secti ... rguson.pdf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:45 pm 

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... c1645.html

November 5, 2014

Masked protesters confront police during march in Ferguson

FERGUSON • Dozens of masked marchers took to the streets of Ferguson on Wednesday night, part of an effort promoted by the collective of computer hackers and activists known as Anonymous, which claims the protests reached 481 cities this year.

Police arrested two protesters and a man who was allegedly using his a sign truck to help protesters block traffic at intersections as they marched in Ferguson.

In addition, a TV news truck was vandalized.

Jelani Brown, 26, of St. Louis, was booked on suspicion of peace disturbance; and Dean Johnson, 42, of O'Fallon, Mo., was booked on suspicion of peace disturbance, third-degree assault of a police officer and resisting arrest. St. Louis County Police Sgt. Brian Schellman said Johnson grabbed the arm of a police sergeant who was trying to arrest him. Johnson and Brown were "impeding the flow of traffic," police say.

More at link with pictures

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:23 am 
ADMIN

‘Peaceful’ #Ferguson Protesters Beat College Student & Chase Him Down Street Screaming
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, November 7, 2014, 12:42 AM

The Ferguson protest movement held a meeting tonight at St. Mark Family Church on Glen Owen Drive.

The protesters took time out from their meeting to beat a college student.
Then they chased him down the street screaming.

Finally the man was rescued at the local Walgreens.

...more at link
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11 ... screaming/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:49 am 
ADMIN

Ferguson - White Boy Beaten by Black Thugs 11-6-14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 am 

Other than the horrific thuggish malicious behavior of the protestors who put someone in the hospital with their evil behavior, his words, “ I was not live streaming at this meeting. Maybe they thought I was live streaming something that should not have been live streamed.”. Which begs the question, IF the protectors are all about peace, what portion of their meetings should not be live streamed? Which portion if it was being live streamed enraged them so much they beat a living screaming and crying man, chased him down, made him fear and flee for his life, and put him in the position to need to be rescued.

Seems to me that this poor gut was protesting while white. Live and learn fellow.

The protest have nothing to do with Mike Brown or civil rights. Wake up enablers.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:40 pm 
ADMIN

Man beaten at Ferguson protest strategy meeting
By Paul Hampel

ST. LOUIS COUNTY • Some Ferguson protest strategists turned on one of their own Thursday night, allegedly beating a man they accused of sending out unauthorized video of a meeting at Greater St. Mark Missionary Church in unincorporated north St. Louis County.

County police confirmed that they are investigating.

The victim, identified as Chris Schaefer, an University of Missouri-St. Louis student, was chased from the church, at 9950 Glen Owen Drive, and beaten outside. He was treated for his injuries at a hospital.

Patricia Bynes, a stalwart of the protest movement who attended the meeting, blamed members of the protest group Lost Voices for the attack.

“If we're going to hold police accountable for beating us, we need to hold ourselves accountable for incidents like this,” Bynes said. “I'm not saying all the Lost Voices were involved, but those that weren't need to get their group under control because they have gotten increasingly violent lately.”

...more at link
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 3c99c.html

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:22 pm 
ADMIN

BIG UPDATE—–
This happened. I am not naming the company.
BUT — A large corporation with headquarters near Ferguson told employees this afternoon to pack their bags and get out of the area.
An employee at the company just called me. They are going around the company and releasing employees department by department.
Was told the grand jury announcement will be this evening.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11 ... -decision/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:19 pm 
ADMIN

Ferguson Waits Uneasily for Grand Jury’s Decision
By JULIE BOSMAN and MONICA DAVEYNOV. 7, 2014

FERGUSON, Mo. — Walk down West Florissant Avenue, and the scars of the summer are still there. The door and display window of a beauty supply store remain covered with plywood; a glued-up poster, “Beauty Town Is Back,” is the one hopeful sign of the life inside. A cellphone store, too, still has the plywood up from when riots and confrontations with the police shook this neighborhood. And the Family of Faith Baptist Church uses its billboard to proclaim, “Join us as we pray for peace.”

But few are expecting peace as this St. Louis suburb prepares for a grand jury decision, expected in the next few weeks, on whether to indict the police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man in August, inciting months of protests and putting Ferguson at the center of a national debate over the police and race.

Here, where heavily fortified police officers faced the demonstrators and the nights sometimes turned violent, even those shopkeepers who put in new windows are boarding up again.

...more at link
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/08/us/fe ... .html?_r=1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:45 pm 

This is incredible.

A 6' 3" tall, 284 pound man strong arms a store, assaults a police officer and is elevated by his community to martyr status. There is no interest with these thugs to know the truth only a desire to behave lawlessly and maybe grab a few free goodies when all hell breaks loose. I think the leaders of the protest have gone to the point of no return with the false narrative which has been promoted to justify their terrible behavior.

This is a deep-seated cultural sickness almost a group psychosis if you ask me, the truth has been sacrificed at the altar of hate.

Maybe I will write a book The Audacity of Perpetual Grievance.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:07 pm 
ADMIN

An Open Letter to the White Residents of Metropolitan St. Louis
Friday, November 7, 2014

Though we'll likely never meet, since the events of August 9th I've watched the unfolding calamity in not just Ferguson, but the entire metropolitan St. Louis area, with great interest.

Having already read a great deal about St. Louis and the wonderful history of your city, the immediate reaction by the established national press and left-of-center magazines to side (canonize in the process) with the late Michael Brown - using the shooting of Brown as an opportunity to denounce the purportedly evil segregation of the region as the primary catalyst for disparities of outcome and inequality in the black communities - and portray the unnamed police officer in his shooting as a terrorist left me with only, simple conclusion: the soon-to-be named Officer Darren Wilson had done nothing wrong.

...more at link
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... ts-of.html

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:22 am 
ADMIN

Ferguson, Mo., abuzz with talk of tanks, copters, fighter jets, ‘oddities,’ AT-ATs [Photoshop]
Posted at 11:33 pm on November 7, 2014 by Twitchy Staff

We’re pretty sure there aren’t any AT-ATs patrolling Ferguson, Mo., tonight, but who knows? Maria Chappelle Nadal, a member of the Missouri General Assembly, has asked Mike Brown supporters, rather cryptically, to report any “oddities” or “environmental changes” in their neighborhoods.

...more at link
http://twitchy.com/2014/11/07/ferguson- ... photoshop/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:34 pm 
ADMIN

UMSL student beaten outside Ferguson protest meeting, leaders apologize
Stephanie Diffin, KSDK 11:38 p.m. CST November 7, 2014

FERGUSON, Mo. - An UMSL student who's been involved in the Ferguson, Missouri, protests says he was beat up after a meeting last night. Now, the clergy that organized that meeting are apologizing for what happened.

There were to be no recording devices at the protest strategy meeting Thursday night. About 40 minutes into the meeting, someone pointed out that a young man, who has been live streaming from the protests, had his cell phone and camera out. Several people reportedly attacked him.

The 23-year-old student, Chris Schaefer, says he was punched in the head, and kicked in the ribs and stomach. He suffered scrapes and bruises, and says he knows those injuries could have been much worse.

"I thought, 'This could be it, I might die,'" Schaefer said.

Schaefer said he thought that after a group of five or six people pushed him out of the meeting at the Greater St. Mark Family Church, and then pushed him to the ground. Before it could any worse, another group rushed out from inside the meeting and formed a barrier for Schaefer, then told to him to run.

"I was really exhausted, I couldn't breathe. At this point I was running for my life," Schaefer said.

...more at link

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crime/20 ... /18697549/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:28 pm 

RE: "Was told the grand jury announcement will be this evening."

Didn’t happen.

If I was in charge of choosing the date to release the GJ finding, it would be the evening before Thanksgiving – and the following two tryptophan saturated days should cut down some of the violent tendencies of protesters. Plus people who screws up Thanksgiving will really be labeled as asshole anti-American jerks. And maybe others will drive by and throw their Thanksgiving leftovers at them: turkey at turkeys :N16

-Dashiell Hammett

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:30 pm 
ADMIN

Security firm prepares public for potential unrest
Leisa Zigman, KSDK 9:37 p.m. CST November 7, 2014

ST. LOUIS - The head of a St. Louis based global security firm is preparing local clients for the aftermath of the Mike Brown grand jury decision.

Michael Henderson, owner of Phoenix Risk Assessment, says his firm has been inundated with calls from the public asking for protection and advice on how to keep their families and employees safe.

Henderson works out of a secret location where his operatives around the globe protect some of the biggest celebrity clients, athletes, politicians, and high powered CEO's. He shared some of the same information he give's clients with KSDK because he says he is very concerned about what could happen after the grand jury decision is made public.

"You have to be prepared for the end game," Henderson said. "In our business, what happens when the cell towers are overloaded and jammed with everybody making phone calls and texting and now you can't communicate at all? Does your family have a plan? Do you know where your children are going to be if they are not with you at that time? Do you have a rendezvous spot?"

Henderson says protestors intent on civil disobedience may be planning to pop up where you least expect it, from Chesterfield to Alton, Fenton to Frontenac.

...more at link
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/20 ... /18685431/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:17 pm 
ADMIN

Posting this so I have the link to "WTF is MB" here...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:29 pm 
ADMIN

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, November 9, 2014, 1:22 PM

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.

...more at link
http://linkis.com/thegatewaypundit.com/Zmtwe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:49 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Michael Brown's Mother Named As Robbery Attacker
Violent ransacking prompted by sale of commemorative goods

NOVEMBER 6--A police report detailing a fight last month between members of Michael Brown’s family over the sale of commemorative t-shirts identifies the late teenager’s mother as one of the “attackers” who beat and robbed vendors selling the merchandise from a tent in a Ferguson, Missouri parking lot.

A copy of the Ferguson Police Department report was provided yesterday by city attorney Stephanie Karr. When TSG requested the document two weeks ago, Karr noted that Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, was “described in the report” and had “specifically requested that the report be withheld from the media.”

Wouldn't it be great to see grandmom sitting in Lesley's front yard with a sign demanding "Justice Now" with Lesley's face on it :Gslap

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:07 pm 
ADMIN

:DN4 "Indict Lesley McSpadden" :DN4

:DN4 "Inlaws dont like it... we want an idict-ment" :DN4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:08 pm 
ADMIN

From fb the girlfriend of White Boy victim..

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForMikeBrownFerguson

Quote:
Justice for Mike Brown
6 hours ago
This was sent to me From Chris Schaefer Girlfriend about what happen at the church along with the video

I was hesitant to speak up about the assault of my boyfriend, Chris Schaefer, because I was concerned for the safety of myself and of my friends from those who attacked him.
However, I have decided that I want to clarify what happened that night.
Most of the media and the church in which he was beaten have provided the wrong information to public. This is what I want to clarify.
-He did NOT film anything at the meeting on November 6th. He was told not to film, so he did NOT film throughout the entire meeting. You can verify this information though his account on Bambuser (http://bambuser.com/channel/.Student) that nothing was uploaded or deleted during or after the meeting at St. Mark's. I texted him a few times during the meeting, and I also have proof. That is the reason he had his phone out.
-Some media resources as well as the church said that Chris simply ran out of the church, but what really happened is they shouted that he was livestreaming and, immediately after that, they rushed at him and robbed him of his phone, charging cable, and charger. They then pushed him violently inside the church and slammed him against the inside of the church exit door. He then stumbled outside and they continued to assult him. At that point, they hit a couple times in his head and fell to the ground. Four or five people stood above him and started hitting him, but he blocked them with his arms, hands, and wrists. He was also kicked in the stomach, the side, and the legs. At this point, five to ten members of the church group came out and formed a circle around Chris to protect him, then one lady pointed at the road and told him to run. In other words, everthing began IN THE CHURCH and ON THE CHURCH'S PROPERTY.
-The church group apologized to him at a press conference, but they did not contact to him to apologize personally at all. However, he did not know about the conference. They did NOT apologize because someone was hurt on their property, but to protect themselves. I appreciate that a few people tried to protect him, however, no one called 911 at the church during the attack or has contacted Chris to apologize since.

I know it was misunderstood that he was recording that night, but it CANNOT justify people attacking someone.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:19 pm 
ADMIN

Demonstrators march in support of police
Casey Nolen, KSDK 9:55 p.m. CST November 8, 2014

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - Demonstrators again marched in St. Louis Saturday, but this time it was a group supporting law enforcement calling for peace.

Like a lot of people, those marching through downtown said they are anxious about the impending grand jury decision and what may or may not happen after it is announced.

A few dozen people marched down Market Street and through parts of downtown and then gathered in Keiner Plaza. The group included police officers, family members of police officers, and others out to show their support.

Some wore shirts and hats in support of Officer Darren Wilson, but they said this demonstration was meant to support all law enforcement officers in the St. Louis area.

"We're not out there. We don't have to live the life they live, or endure what they do on a daily basis," said Jan Lavar, who says her father was in law enforcement for over fifty years.

..more at link
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/20 ... /18746763/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 52  Next