It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 52  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 am 

Rumpole wrote:
I wonder IF any of these "witnesses" thought to contact LE (FBI). If they do in fact have any value at all it would be as witnesses questioned properly without any leading questions etc. and preferably soon after the incident BEFORE they contaminated by news reports and all the internet speculation (and lies)

The family seems to have become aware at some point that Mike had been "doing God's work that day" and was proselytizing to the worker... though the worker described it more as Mike's [drug induced?] rambling about having a picture of Jesus on his wall.

And how exactly did the end of that conversation go I wonder?

"It was real nice talking to y'all 'bout Jesus, but I need to go rob the liquor store real quick before noon. Have a blessed day."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:23 am 

Based on the autopsy report it doesn't appear any shots impacted the body with the arms being in an upraised position. My bet is the worker/s saw him with his arms out to the side taunting Officer Wilson and saying "What? Are you going to shoot me?".

To me the witness in the black conseco video tells the real story.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:53 pm 

Crump's puppets the Dream Defenders are now demanding federal charges any time a police officer shoots someone who does not have an active warrant https://www.change.org/p/president-bara ... misconduct

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:41 pm 

I super enhanced the audio of the mike brown construction worker instagram video

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:55 pm 
ADMIN

Another clip...

http://instagram.com/p/r3uWpyIeQL?utm_s ... aign=video

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:03 pm 
ADMIN

H/T Nettles… vid clip showing evidence cones.
H/T Bettychand.. rotated clip

Shooting Scene

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am 
ADMIN

H/T TheTrialFile...

Transcript of #MikeBrown family atty on #NewDay with @ChrisCuomo discussing What may be on Browns record

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1408/20/nday.03.html

Quote:
CUOMO: Daryl Parks, Chris Cuomo out here in Ferguson. Let me give you an opportunity to respond to a couple of points, a pushback that we've been hearing here as the case progresses.

First, what that Michael Brown past as a juvenile? There's speculation that, oh, it's inaccurate to say that there's nothing there. It's only as an adult there's nothing there. Is there any truth to that, that he had altercations or any kind of record as a juvenile?

PARKS: Let me say -- I'll say this, Chris. He was a typical kid. He may have had some situations that may have occurred as a juvenile, but, you know, we need not to be at a point where we start to blame the victim for what he did. I think this officer's background is the one in question, because his actions are the ones that took Michael Brown's life.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:05 am 
ADMIN

Daryl Parks discussing Mike Brown case on New Day Sept 4 2014

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 am 
ADMIN

New discussion thread at CTH...

Mike Brown Open Discussion / Research Thread
Posted on September 8, 2014 by sundance

There is a lot of information on the prior day’s discussion thread. Unfortunately much of it is difficult to understand because of the presentation.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ch-thread/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:25 am 
ADMIN

In atypical approach, grand jury in Ferguson shooting receives full measure of case
By Kimberly Kindy and Carol D. Leonnig September 7 at 10:03 PM

The St. Louis County prosecutor’s office is taking an unusual approach with grand jury members who are weighing evidence against the police officer who shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown last month, experts and county officials said.

Instead of telling grand jury members what charges they believe police officer Darren Wilson should face, they are leaving it open-ended for now and involving the grand jury as co-investigators.

The prosecutor’s office is also presenting evidence to the grand jury as soon as it receives it, rather than waiting until the St. Louis County Police Department and the FBI have completed their investigations. Police probes are typically completed before a case is presented to a grand jury, county officials said.

As a result, jurors in the Wilson case are hearing from every eyewitness, seeing every telling photo, viewing every relevant video, and reviewing all DNA, ballistics and other test results from county and FBI labs, said Ed Magee, a spokesman for county prosecutor Robert McCulloch. They will hear testimony from Dorian Johnson, the friend who was with Brown when he died, but it is unclear yet whether they will hear testimony from Wilson.

...more from link
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:46 pm 
ADMIN

Medical transporter explains why Michael Brown’s body laid on the ground for hours
Posted 7:42 am, September 8, 2014, by John Pertzborn, Updated at 08:26am, September 8, 2014

(KTVI) – The Michael Brown shooting happened one month ago Tuesday. There’s been much criticism about the almost four hours his body remain in the street.

For the first time you will hear from the man who was sent to pickup and deliver Brown’s remains that day to the St. Louis County medical examiner.

Timeline:

Saturday, August 9, 12:01 in the afternoon, Ferguson officer Darren Wilson encounters Michael Brown and a friend walking in the street.
12:07 the shooting is reported.
12:10 a paramedic in the area responds and finds no pulse.
12:15 other Ferguson officers start to arrive
And the body is partially covered with a white sheet.
12:43 country officers notified of shooting.
1:30 county homicide detectives arrive
2:01 Calvin Whitaker is called to pick up and deliver the body to the county morgue…
His county contract states, he must be on the scene within an hour.
2:25 Calvin arrives at the shooting scene.
and 2 hours and 12 minutes later at 4:37 he delivers Brown’s body to the morgue. A 15 minute drive from Ferguson..

Which means for almost two hours, Calvin was at the shooting scene. Why the wait? What was happening? He explains.

...more at link
http://fox2now.com/2014/09/08/medical-t ... r-4-hours/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 pm 
ADMIN

Medical transporter explains why Michael Brown’s body remained in the street for hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:28 pm 
ADMIN

My Rant about Ferguson and Michael Brown
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Left Unsaid

Lately I have been trying to do some self reflection to figure out why the media coverage of Ferguson, and the opinions of others, have been bothering me so much. It's really not a good look.

I try to not worry too much about the things that are out of my control. I know I should choose my battles wisely, and I believe God works all things for good, even if it's not looking so good right now.

But there's something about this issue that has impassioned me. Ultimately I realize that my anger and sadness doesn't just stem from the thought that my husband could have been in the shoes of Officer Wilson, a man being tried and convicted by the media and angry mobs. No, what it comes down to is a total rejection of a few simple things:

The persecution of another person
Hypocrisy
Lies

I feel a need to speak out because Officer Wilson is being persecuted, and the arguments made against him have proven to be hypocritical and, at times, complete lies. It has been made clear by many people that Darren Wilson's sentence will be doled out and executed not by the justice system but by the loudest voices demanding revenge. It is both un-American and unacceptable. And since this battle is already being waged in the world of social media, I feel compelled to stick up for what's right because I do have a voice.

Much of the writing I have been doing in this blog has been more for myself than anyone else: a sort of catharsis. We all need that sometimes. So what I want to do now is write an epic rant, take a deep breath, then send it out into the universe to contend with the rest.

Here is a list of arguments made in reference to the shooting of Michael Brown that are saturated with hypocrisy, lies, and rushes to judgement.

...more at link
http://writingtheleftunsaid.blogspot.co ... brown.html

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:11 am 
ADMIN

New discussion thread at CTH...

Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread
Posted on September 9, 2014 by sundance

Yesterday a picture surfaced showing Dorian Johnson at the scene of the shooting at 1:22pm.

Is there a way to identify where this photograph was taken? And who is the guy in the red

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -thread-4/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:18 am 
ADMIN

SPECULATION

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:53 pm 
ADMIN

I just re-watched the Crump autopsy cricus. What a circus. Parks talking nonsense about an imaginary red dot at hairline, somehow proving the shot came from back? or something? Baden sounding elderly and in early stages of dementia. At times forgetting he is not e “Defence” expert.. but rather working for family (and ultimately prosecution.. kinda). Baden claiming autopsy results should have been released straight away.. patently nonsense with an ongoing investigation underway.. especially with witnesses clearly fabricating details.
Baden admitted they could actually do very little of the autopsy work after embalming. Tox and Xrays and other details can ONLY come from the initial PROPER autopsy.
The whole thing was a daft exercise.. made for TV circus show. Clown Crump banging on about “not trusting the people who “executed dare son in broad daylight” and yet Baden stating that he still has to rely on the proper autopsy results.

Dr Micheal Baden Explains Mike Browns Autopsy & Answers Questions Of The Press!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:53 pm 
ADMIN

Only THREE bullets recovered from body (Baden said one was the one in top of head) Reasonable to assume other two were collarbone and the chest wound (right nipple).
All the other wounds must have been glancing wounds.. direct hits to arm would have left exit wounds.
Note there are 3 evidence cones near MB body… 3 bullet casings? There could possibly be a 4th bullet casing near (or in ) DW’s SUV. I wonder how many shots were actually fired?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:55 pm 
ADMIN

BTW
The Crump crowd he stressing AT LEAST 6 bullets?
I fail to see anyway there could be more than 6?

None of the arm wound have “exit” wound described. They must have all “glanced” across the arm.

I concede that "Bullet 1" rather than a single bullet could just as well have been 3 bullets, but all look to have glanced across the arm. No bullet wound within the wound or exit wound to show that a bullet passed right through the arm at those locations.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:28 pm 
ADMIN

Justice Department jeopardizes Ferguson case
By Paul Callan, CNN Legal Analyst
updated 3:42 PM EDT, Tue September 9, 2014

Editor's note: Paul Callan, a CNN legal analyst, is a former New York homicide prosecutor and a senior partner at Callan, Koster, Brady and Brennan, LLP. Follow him on Twitter: @PaulCallan. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

(CNN) -- If the United States Department of Justice has any real interest in obtaining justice in the tragic shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown, Attorney General Eric Holder's announcement of a new civil rights investigation in Ferguson, Missouri, (population 21,000) was a step in the wrong direction.

The department's ham-handed effort to improve the political "optics" of active federal involvement may, ironically, create the reasonable doubt that will ultimately clear the shooter, Officer Darren Wilson.

The Department of Justice is likely to be impeding justice by proceeding prematurely with a federal investigation while local law enforcement authorities struggle with the facts of the complex and controversial case.
[.....]
If the evidence supports an indictment, the officer deserves to be indicted and brought to justice. On the other hand, if Wilson was under apparent attack and fired the fatal shots under the authority granted to police officers by Missouri law, he deserves to be cleared.

Either way, the decision should be made on the basis of the evidence rather than political meddling by the Department of Justice. While it is encouraging to see the administration finally has a "strategy" in place regarding the nation's most highly publicized legal case, it might be better if it was one aimed at accomplishing justice rather than undermining it.

...more at link
http://us.cnn.com/2014/09/09/opinion/ca ... ar_twitter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:31 pm 

CNN's editors actually let that get published?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 52  Next