It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 58  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:42 pm 
ADMIN

Blossom was in court 2PM today. He may have pled DWS felony?

The case.net site is not showing update for today yet :stamp

However.. Blossom's twitter has remained quiet for 7 hours.. so fingers crossed he is in prison. :91

Of course it's just as likely he is just "off his head" lying in a pool of vomit, so we await official news.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:37 pm 
ADMIN

BAD NEWS!!

Blossom tweeting again.. so NOT in prison... damn!!

Someone still talking to him needs to tweet and ask how he got on in court today.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:58 pm 

Done. :98

Did my best. :D

Waiting. :smoke

:69

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:10 am 

Has anyone figured out why KingDSeals was arrested? Thought that was kinda funny, beings how he is so 'opposed' to the regular Deray followers. Play with fire & all that, LOL. Can't believe he's back in town to start shit all over again. Figured after the cut the check thing, he'd have few followers, I guess some of them who got money are still in with his ilk. That's why I was suprised at Seals getting arrested.

Post subject: Move
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:29 pm 

:28 Daisy,

Checked again.

Seals' case is not in the system yet. There are two Darren Seals in Casenet but neither are him; he is only 28 and the others are in their 40s.

According to KingD himself on Facebook:

"I wasn't doing nothing but getting some gas when they snatched me up talking about Mike Brown. FTP STLPDIsKKK"

:lol

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:54 pm 
ADMIN

Due in court today.. Safari Park Animal/protard who threw brick at cop.. felony assault on LE

TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2015, 10:30AM (MARQUIS DAVION WILLIFORD) (Preliminary Hearing)

No update yet :TF

See Court Cases thread:

FERGUSON COURT CASES - REFERENCE (NO DISCUSSION)
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1358

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:39 pm 
ADMIN

Two of the Ferguson Safari Park Animals are due in court today

THURSDAY, MAY 28, 2015 9:00AM (Brandi Shields Robbery) (Pre-trial Hearing)

THURSDAY, MAY 28, 2015, 9:00AM - (LYNARD A SMITH) (Pre-trial Conference)

UPDATE

Both continued.... Dates set

THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2015, 9:00AM - (LYNARD A SMITH) (Pre-trial Conference)

THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2015 9:00AM (Brandi Shields Robbery) (Pre-trial Hearing)

Following Court cases at thread....

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:55 pm 

CrazyDaisy wrote:
Has anyone figured out why KingDSeals was arrested? Thought that was kinda funny, beings how he is so 'opposed' to the regular Deray followers. Play with fire & all that, LOL. Can't believe he's back in town to start shit all over again. Figured after the cut the check thing, he'd have few followers, I guess some of them who got money are still in with his ilk. That's why I was suprised at Seals getting arrested.

not sure why he was arrested but don't let KingDSeals fool you...the stuff with Deray has been a Twitter farce. He is affiliated with the same people as Deray. They both shared their Farrakhan photo op on Twitter except that Deray's was a close up head shot and Kings was more a formal meeting op. After King came back from that trip he took a more active role in amplifying the BLM talking points and makes references to Jackie Robinson West little league team who were a big feature in his Farrkhan sponsored trip to Chicago.

He has removed references to being the last member of Tupak Shakur's band from his bio. Despite duking it out several times with his minions the only tweet of mine he has ever reconized was one about him being like a nephew to Assata Shakur ..which he faved & RT

He is at least cordial if not pals with TefPo and Talib Kweli and iirc Tdubb all from HUU. their public association predates the December HUU Ebony article and includes meetings in the park to hammer out disputes over money that got public. Fact is King is too low on the totem pole for his liking.

Back in September he wanted to be in on the Governors meeting facilitators money grab iirc Riverfront Times did the article on that one. he has posted and reposted pics of him & prominent black panthers on day one and the day then night of the GJ verdict.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:42 am 
ADMIN

Rumpole wrote:
Due in court today.. Safari Park Animal/protard who threw brick at cop.. felony assault on LE

TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2015, 10:30AM (MARQUIS DAVION WILLIFORD) (Preliminary Hearing)

No update yet :TF

See Court Cases thread:

05/26/2015 Filing:
Bond Reduction Request Denied - Over Defense's Objection.

Next Hearing date is not updated yet :(

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:19 am 
ADMIN

There seems to be some "goings on" (delusional) in Ferguson tonight

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:21 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:44 am 
ADMIN

Reports of 8 or 9 #Ferguson protesters arrested tonight.

KayRay@RE_invent_ED
Hearing @The4th_Duck @DhorubaShakur @EmmaculateJones @_elichi were among those arrested

I think for myself@SomethingIdSay
@PinxJinx @tiarrabanks1 Yep, white dude got tased. That's why they all went home instead of rioting.

@tiarrabanks1 @PinxJinx Nope, only the white folks got messed up tonight. Supposedly a white gal got "thrown on the ground" too.

@tiarrabanks1 @PinxJinx They down there beatin' tards! Like whack-a-mole.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:57 am 
ADMIN

More Claims of Misconduct by McCulloch in Ferguson Grand Jury Investigation
Brett Blume (@brettblumekmox)
May 29, 2015 4:56 PM

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – We still don’t know whether a special prosecutor will be appointed to look into questions of misconduct against St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch.

A second hearing before Circuit Judge Joseph Walsh saw attorney Maggie Ellinger-Locke arguing on behalf of several community activists who want to see McCulloch booted from office for acting in bad faith during the grand jury proceedings in the Michael Brown case.

“Mr. McCulloch failed to fulfill his duty of office. So a special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate the grand jury proceeding, itself. Not whether or not Michael Brown was unjustifiably killed. That’s not the question we’re asking,” Ellinger-Locke said.

Professor Bennett Gershman flew in from New York to argue for those who say McCulloch was negligent in his duties in not securing an indictment of officer Darren Wilson.

...more at link
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2015/05/29/ ... stigation/

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:43 am 
ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:45 am 
ADMIN

Call for help....

With info or Research on Alex Poucher..

We did post some info on Poucher when he popped up.. he was being disowned by ANON amongst other rorts and schemes he seemed to be involved in
There was a YT video warning professing to be ANON warning off Poucher.. The YT seems to have vanished

The stuff we (Molly) found is in the Court case thread.
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=1358&p=84488&hilit=alex+poucher#p84488

I have received an email asking for our help...

Quote:
You seem to be having better luck than me at researching court cases than I am having. I am trying to determine if (Terry) Alex Poucher defrauded members of the Burner Community with his gofundme campaign for criminal charges from Ferguson (sp). You seem to be having better luck than me at researching court cases than I am having as your forum has photos of his arrest and court summons. I am still looking for any information on his case and its outcome. He has also listed the following charges, but I am not savvy enough to determine if they are the same incident or further ones.

Date................... Location.................. Charge............................................ Number

11/19/14..............SL County PD............ Interfering with an Officer..................... 14614163

11/26/14..............SL County PD............ Interfering with an Officer......................14624535

12/11/14..............Ferguson PD............. Refusal to Disperse. Unlawful Assembly ..... r1418571BC

12/31/14............. SL City PD ............... Refusal to Disperse ............................ ????

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:39 pm 

Re Poucher, my research today:

Nothing on Vinelink or Municipal Courts.
The charges listed seem to be misdemeanors in Municipal court, are closed and no records.

I phoned Movans and got this case. 12SF-CR01407
That case did not show up (noted in Ferguson Court Cases thread) when I did past research b/c it was closed. But there has been docket activity (he made a payment) so it shows up again. No pending court dates.

What I see is he was sentenced to two years in correctional facility, date started 12/2012. He must have been released early because the infractions are in Nov & Dec of 2014.

My summation is he owes the court money, set up a payment plan, made one payment and skipped out.

He now lives in Berlin, Germany.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alexpoucherwashere

Still active: http://www.gofundme.com/alexpoucher

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:04 pm 

H/T USA Proud@Deb_Saw_Boy

New evidence of paid protesting

5/30/2015 | 09:00PM

There has been a lot of talk lately about who's paying for protesters to go to various cities and protest events on the ground. the paper trail usually leads to big names like MORE, and George Soros. however something sparked my interest in the ability to buy violent protests in the street anywhere in the United States you wanted.

What I found even more disturbing was the fact that if it's that easy to shut down any intersection, or even an entire Interstate System, could this be exploited by our enemies like Iran, Russia, China, or even ISIS. Because the interstate system is designed to allow our military forces to quickly move from their bases to any city in the country, if you shut this down with citizens, the military will be less likely to force their way through the crowds, this at the very least creates a serious delay before help can arrive during an attack.

It seems logical that if you're the enemy and you want to cripple the ability for ground troops to respond quickly to an attack, you would also tie up all resources the police has available to a single location, then no one will be able to respond quickly enough for a terrorist attack on any building, airport, power station, etc.

...more at link
http://www.consternation.us/2015/05/new-evidence-of-paid-protesting.html

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:12 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks for the Poucher update, Molly.. :give

I have suggested that the emailer look in here.

If anybody has anything to add.. please post it.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:25 pm 

H/T USA Proud@Deb_Saw_Boy

5/30/2015

ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – St. Louis police arrested 8 protesters late Friday night on Washington Avenue. The arrest came after an evening of peaceful protest that started at Kiener Plaza around 8 pm, and then moved to Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village.

Around 11:40 pm protesters started marching down Washington Avenue in the middle of the street, causing several near accidents with motorist. Police moved in and reminded protesters to march on the sidewalks and stay out of the street. Several protesters refused to get out of the street and were arrested. Two protesters resisted arrest and had to be tased.

The following protesters were arrested for impeding traffic:

Elijah Murray, 23-year old male of Ferguson, MO
Tyler Giles, 19-year old male of Fairview Heights, IL
Jeffery Hill, 24-year old male of University City, MO
Erica Hallman, 28-year old female of Defiance, MO
Lashell Eikerenkoetter, 25-year-old female of St. Louis, Mo
Michael Lhotak, a 28-year old male of Rock Hill, MO

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:46 pm 
ADMIN

Saint Louis County Judge Will Hear Argument From Grand Jury Critic – Mike Brown Shooting Case
Posted on May 31, 2015 by sundance

The issues within the Post Dispatch article below highlight the problems created by media publicity within the legal system.

Similar to the Trayvon Martin shooting much, if not most, of the information transmitted to the public in the Mike Brown shooting was created by agenda driven media entities like MSNBC, CNN, all the alphabets, and 90%+ of the print media. Most of it completely false.
[...]
CLAYTON - A judge here agreed Friday to consider a law professor’s criticism of the conduct of the grand jury that investigated the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown— but he signaled skepticism of a request to have a special prosecutor re-examine the case.

Activists contend that St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch acted in bad faith during grand jury proceedings and “never intended to prosecute Darren Wilson,” the Ferguson officer who shot Brown Aug. 9.

At issue in a hearing Friday was whether Circuit Court Judge Joseph L. Walsh III would consider affidavits by critics of the grand jury investigation, which ended without indicting the officer.

Last month, Walsh gave attorneys for four activists time to obtain affidavits from other lawyers or prosecutors to support their claim.

...more at link

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ting-case/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 58  Next