It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 58  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:30 am 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Report: Michael Brown Family To Announce Lawsuit Against City of Ferguson…
Posted on April 23, 2015 by sundance

CLAYTON • The family of Michael Brown Jr. plans to announce the filing of a wrongful death suit against the city of Ferguson during a news conference Thursday morning at the St. Louis County Courthouse.

Family members, along with their attorneys, Benjamin Crump, Anthony Gray, and Daryl Parks, plan to make the announcement.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -ferguson/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:36 am 
ADMIN

Lets revisit "Assault Granny with a lead pipe"

and...Incite a riot w/looting and burning

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:12 am 

Rumpole wrote:
Report: Michael Brown Family To Announce Lawsuit Against City of Ferguson…

I don't see how anyone would rule in their favor knowing that even the federal investigation had witnesses that corroborated Wilson's statements/version of events.

I can't wait to see Crump's face when he's told this suit has no merit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:48 am 
ADMIN

Usually frivolous civil suits are NOT pursued.. because if they fail the LOSER pays costs.. which may be quite substantial. Maybe Crump should warn his clients of that fact? I guess they have no money and will never pay? I'd like to think that CRUMP could be held accountable... but that is too much to hope for I fear.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:57 am 

It is a different world where judges legislate from the bench, and ideology often rules over law, I believe the lawsuit has no merit, I also believe that may not matter in today's day and age.

I think Team Brown is hoping for a settlement, I hope that Ferguson PTB do not reward the shake down effort, but I have little faith that the PTB will do the right thing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:00 am 

By the way didn't Mike rap some pretty unflattering stuff about his family life? The mom in particular? Or am I just confused?

See you later folks :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:26 pm 

:28 Hi Carm,
I don't recall anything specific about MB's activities prior to his death. Only tons of photos of him in a not-go-good way of life. He was living with his grandmother. From what little I remember, the live-in boyfriend of his mother (the one that yelled "Burn this bitch down" eg the town of Ferguson, the night the GJ announcement was made) has a rap sheet and couldn't be around children. In other words, mom chose boyfriend over son. :( This is speculation from what I "read-heard" during those months.

Others may more. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:32 pm 

H/T to Froggie@froggieleggs_ Thanks, Froggie! :69

The Lawsuit

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2062765-mike-brown-lawsuit.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:07 pm 

HI Molly :69

Presenting the charming "Frowny Brown" H/T to the CTH member who posted the link

http://graphics.latimes.com/towergraphi ... owns-raps/

“Feel my pain, feel my pain, my own momma don’t give a damn.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:16 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH.....

Mike Brown Family Files Ridiculous Lawsuit Against City of Ferguson – Seeking “Go Away” Settlement….
Posted on April 23, 2015 by sundance

Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson were together on August 9th 2014. Both were stoned from smoking weed as they encountered Officer Darren Wilson. Dorian has given numerous statements to police and the federal Dept of Justice.

Mike Brown attacked officer Wilson as outlined in the statements of over 18 witnesses and corroborated by all physical and forensic evidence. The Civil Rights Division of the DOJ conducted an extensive investigation of the shooting details and came to the same conclusion: Mike Brown had attacked, and was in the process of reengaging an atttack upon, Officer Darren Wilson when Wilson shot him dead.

Obviously the immediate and extended family of Mike Brown has not looked at, read, nor been briefed by competent legal representation who would inform them of the facts and disposition of the events. The lawsuit filed by Ben Crump and Daryl Parks is beyond absurd (Full Pdf Below).

There is only one reason to file such a ridiculous claim; the family and their attorneys trying to get “go-away” extortion funds from the City of Ferguson Missouri.

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ettlement/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:09 pm 
ADMIN

St. Louis County man admits attempted arson of Ferguson Market
4 hours ago • By Robert Patrick

ST. LOUIS • A man from St. Louis County pleaded guilty to a federal charge Friday and admitted trying to set fire to the Ferguson Market on Nov. 24, during looting sparked by the announcement of the grand jury decision in the Michael Brown killing.

Antonio Whiteside Jr., 26, admitted that he was in the market while it was being “looted,” and that he used a lighter and an accelerant to start a fire. In court, Whiteside lawyer Rodney Holmes said that Whiteside used lighter fluid.

A woman eventually put out the fire and kept the market from burning down.

Holmes said that Whiteside was not a danger to the community and should be allowed to stay out on bond until his sentencing hearing, currently set for July 23.
[....]
Whiteside could face up to 10 years in prison for the crime of attempting to damage or destroy using fire, but Holmes estimated that Whiteside would face roughly three years under federal sentencing guidelines.

...more at link
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 56e9a.html

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:48 pm 

Antonio Whiteside Jr.

Well there you go, he is probably conflicted with a name like that, Whiteside he should have changed his name to something more palatable to the conscience and he would probably be an astronaut by now. If he changed his name to Antonio f*&Kthe Police or Antonio Handsupdontshhoot it would likely turn his life around.

:69

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:22 pm 

Press Conference Announcing Michael Brown Wrongful Death Lawsuit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:44 pm 

Ferguson's neighbor, Kinloch, is refusing to allow the new mayor and alderman take office. They're claiming people were illegally registered to vote in the recent election using abandoned properties. Kinloch's population is 299, and there were only 58 votes in the election (27 of them were registered to abandoned properties).

It's unclear whether the woman who ran for mayor and won is even a legitimate resident of Kinloch herself. Apparently she was either given or sold a city property for next to nothing by a former corrupt mayor and is currently being sued by the city to get the property back claiming she obtained it fraudulently.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metr ... 4a7f2.html

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:01 pm 

Hi nivico :28

I watched a YT video recently of a tour through Kinloch, saw the destruction from the people moving out and what all they left behind.

Aren't the residents of Ferguson mostly former residents of Kinloch? Seems like I read this somewhere.

Thanks for the link. The election sounds like a big mess.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:47 am 
ADMIN

From CTH....

Gunfire Rings Out In Ferguson As Baltimore Comes Under Military Control….
Posted on April 29, 2015 by sundance

Someone needs to tell the protestors in Ferguson Missouri that this is not a competition for who can protest most violently.

Last night in Ferguson one man was shot in the familiar West Florissant strip that was the scene of protests throughout the fall and winter. The police disbursed the crowd only to face additional gunfire an hour later in the Canfield Greens neighborhood.

....more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... y-control/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:50 am 
ADMIN

More gunfire erupts after one shot amid protest in Ferguson
20 minutes ago • FROM STAFF REPORTS

At 12:15 a.m.: Report of shots fired and at least one victim wounded on Windward Court. The street runs through an area with several apartment complexes, including Canfield Green.

Several of the protesters had retreated to this area after police ordered them to disperse from West Florissant Avenue.

Later reports were that the shooting might have occurred near a restaurant on West Florissant.

Earlier story:
FERGUSON • A man was shot in the lower leg as a group of about 50 protesters took to West Florissant Avenue near Canfield Drive Tuesday night.

The man was carried to the safety of Northland Chop Suey, 9240 West Florissant Avenue, by bystanders and a Post-Dispatch photographer at the scene.

Police who were monitoring the protest quickly took a person into custody in the shooting and recovered a gun.

It was unclear if the shooting was related to the protest.

...more at link
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 37074.html

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:20 am 
ADMIN

“Dancing in the Street” needs to revise lyrics..

:DN4 Dancin’ in the street
Philadelphia P.A., Baltimore and D.C. AND FERGUSON now,
:DN4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 am 

Ferguson has become the ugly troll child of the BGI movement. I noticed that Al Sharpton didn't even include poor Frowny Brown in his own showcase of names he was bringing with him to Baltimore under the flag of wrongfully murdered black youths killed by white racist police officers.

SMH :(

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:46 pm 

This is how it gets started up AGAIN tonight ... the Planner & the Instigator (with 103K followers)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 58  Next