It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 58  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:57 am 
ADMIN

I just answered that? Who gives a fuck what they "want"??

Free unicorn rides.. it makes no difference.

The best HELP is to stop pandering to them. They all have opportunities... they need to work/fend for themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:58 am 

:wall So if we gave these guys everything they want, what does it look like?

Mind you this is fn insane bc I have to pay for all of it..... but just for fun, WHAT DO THEY WANT????

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:02 am 

Nice Rump! Lol...

I agree...what would happen if nobody gave a crap? :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:19 am 

They will never fend for themselves.

XO! Nite all :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:23 am 
ADMIN

Nite JJ :give

I have tried to cover it. They always have a list of demands.. but they are young/stupid.. and have no idea of consequences, who pays etc... where money comes from even. And certainly no idea or vision to see WHAT things would be like if they got what they "want"

The dumb voter "Obama phone" types.. think there is just magical money that governments have.

Long past time to just say NO! to these dopes... if they throw a tantrum so be it. :59

Send them to their rooms and/or give them a smack. :95

For a few... throw them in jail.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:24 am 

Jail would be a fun idea, but with whoever is holding the strings, it won't happen until, as Rump says, someone grows some balls!

I was thinking like someone else said - what if we pay them no mind? I think the "uncuffthecops' tag is giving them the attention they want to say we're all racists. Wouldn't it drive them mad if we quit interacting with them?

Rum, glad you can at least read the BS, you're not gone, just in hiding, so to speak. We still miss you there! I threw in a song for you tonight & posted the JibJab Clint movie on the other night when Blossom made his idiotic statement about suing us. For old time sake, of course! Oh, and another goat video. LOL

Busted Renita's balls tonight a bit. I pulled some theology on her. 8 yrs of nuns, I know all that stuff, whether or not I want to, it was drummed into our heads daily. I'm not a super holy roller, just a survivor of Catholic schools! One day I should regale you with Nun jokes & stories. Heaven knows I have plenty of 'em!

Here's one: Why are Nuns & 7 up alike? Never had it, never will!

Well, I've been up all night long. Guess I'd better catch some Zzzz's soon. Guess my head got too wound up by reading until darn near 3 am, then couldn't fall asleep. Even with all the meds that make me sleepy - pain pill, humdinger muscle relaxer, etc. My eyes aren't focusing so well, though! Good morning/night, depending! Hugs to all! Hope your day goes fantastic! "Don't worry, be happy"! LOL Sis's hubby would drive her mad singing it, as those were the only words he knew! Okay, getting punchy now, tata!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:59 pm 

:28 Hi Daisy,
Glad to see you here .. isn't it fun to be able to say more than 140ct at one time? :)
Thanks for the updates, I enjoy them. LOL @ Renita.. she truly makes me shiver.

just a survivor of Catholic schools!

You and my hubby would have a great time swapping stories. :D
He's got some whoppers that I can't relate to.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:35 pm 

Yes, it is nice to say things in more words! We were laughing about the 2 camels that were stolen in Columbia, MO. Someone said to check Blossom, LOL. Notice how quiet he's been since he got that $15K bond back? Could he be busy buying his candy?

Speaking of candy, I Haz Candy is around. Now it's iHazCandy @ something or other.

Well, gee, all this room to chat and I don't have anything to chat about. Well, I'll go look and see what's up over there. Did for a little bit, then had to snooze. Not much sleep last night, only picked up 4 hrs this morning. Everyone under the sun had to call, of course!

Tata!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 am 

followed ihazcandy to see what is making so many mentioning name. thinking tweetdeck prolly has tool to help with that so I dont find myself in hotwater talking to strangers. Still adding names so not caught up on the zoo and cant give update

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:51 am 

Hi ladies :28 ... thanks for stopping by.
LR, I hear you re the ZOO. Stay clear and outside the fences. Welcome your updates here. :D
Daisy, YES ... Blossom has been very quiet. But everyday I wait to hear some kind of mention of him. His tweets are still whacko ... clownish.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:54 am 

Man found dead in Ferguson home

Jimmy Bernhard, KSDK 11:48 p.m. CDT March 25, 2015

link to story ...
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crime/2015/03/25/man-dead-highmont-ferguson-home/70469420/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:50 am 

Stitched up snitch?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 pm 

Just want to put this here cause some are getting confused. The lawsuit settlement regarding tear gas does not give those protesters who filed the suit, money. The monetary portion of the settlement is.

Quote:
Plaintiffs Alexis Templeton, Maureen Costello, Brittany Ferrell, Steven Hoffman, Nile McClain, and Kira Hudson shall dismiss the lawsuit with prejudice insofar as it pertains to Defendants Dotson, Belmar, and Johnson. As a specific condition of this Settlement Agreement, Plaintiffs agree to accept attorney's fees and costs from Defendants in the total amount of $7,500.00, with each Defendant to contribute $2,500.00 toward the total amount. Aside from the foregoing, Plaintiffs waive any rights they may have for attorney fees or costs under 42 USC Sec. 1988 and Rule 54 FRCP or any other provision of law. The parties agree that the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri shall retain jurisdiction of this matter to enforce the terms of this Settlement

That means, the TOTAL amount for ALL defendants attorney fees and costs is $7,500 Each plaintiff involved (Sam Dotson, Chief of Police of the City of St. Louis Police Department, Jon Belmar, St. Louis County Chief of Police, and Ron Johnson, Missouri State Highway Patrol) has to pay $2,500 towards the total of 7,500. $2,500 x 3 = $7,500.

The protesters got no money and they cant come back asking for more attorney fees.

Link to document http://www.stlpublicradio.org/papertrai ... settlement

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:46 pm 

:Gslap They probably think "with prejudice" means that they have a juicy civil rights lawsuit on their hands *ka ching* so they agreed to the deal :Gslap

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:18 am 

The gofundme accounts were and are STILL the biggest scam ever.

It looks as though the Ferguson police officers' hands are tied right now. As long as this is happening, the senseless protesting, corruption and scamming will continue.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:50 pm 

Hi, Froggie and ALL :28

Thanks for the detailed info on the lawsuit settlement and link. I read a bit on Twitter last night and it sounds like many of the peeps don't have it figured out - at all, so confusing to read about it by those that don't. Going to check out the link you provided, now. TGIF :69

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:50 am 

YW. Sadly I had 4 people DM me claiming I was wrong, the protesters were paid and that's all there is to it LOL. They are missing key words in the settlement where it talks about money, total etc.

Quote:
As a specific condition of this Settlement Agreement, Plaintiffs
(that would be Alexis Templeton, Maureen Costello, Brittany Ferrell, Steven Hoffman, Nile McClain, and Kira Hudson)
Quote:
agree to accept attorney's fees and costs from Defendants
(that would be Dotson, Belmar, and Johnson or more specifically City of St. Louis Police Department, St. Louis County Police Department and Missouri State Highway Patrol)
Quote:
in the total amount of $7,500.00, with each Defendant to contribute $2,500.00 toward the total amount.

I don't know why people on Twitter kept saying each protester got $5,000 LOL. The total amount of $7500 is the protesters court and attorney fees combined as the lawsuit was 1 suit for all 6 of them. Which means they each had to pay $1250 in court and attorney fees to file this lawsuit. 6 x 1250 = 7500 Then the 3 police departments had to share in the cost of the attorney fees and court coast by paying $2500 each to cover the total amount of $7500. Basically reimbursing them. So big deal, they won their fees back. Big whoop! LOL

I don't understand how the protesters think they won something big LOL All they really got was the cops can't use tear gas or any chemical agent with out first issuing a warning and giving people time to disperse. Uhmmm they did that before firing tear gas or using mace anyway!

But then it goes on to say...

Quote:
Provided, however, that Paragraph A hereof shall not be applicable to situations that turn violent and persons at the scene present an imminent threat of bodily harm to persons or damage to property, and when law enforcement officials must defend themselves or other persons or property against such imminent threat.

Which means, cops can use their mace or canned tear gas if they feel they, others or property are in danger LOL Which means, exactly what they have been doing all along so I'm not seeing this as a big win for the protesters. Just a meaningless lawsuit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:55 am 

Oh and just something I find really funny, Deray all excited because Isaiah Washington tweeted with him today. Does Deray know that Isaiah was FIRED from Grey's Anatomy in 2007 because he kept referring to a fellow cast mate who is Gay as a "Faggot"? :lol Seriously, that made me laugh so hard I snorted when I was reading his TL.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:11 am 
ADMIN

I can't fault your logic.. and MATH Froggie

A+ Go to the top of the class :give

As for Deray.... he gives Gays a bad name.. he is why we have words like faggot.. his sexual preference is overshadowed by his stupidity.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:06 pm 

Oh boy, here we go. :94

Civil Rights Action Filed On Behalf Of Journalists Arrested During Ferguson Protests

The Huffington Post
By Jackson Connor | 03/30/2015 4:29 pm EDT

On Monday, four journalists who were arrested while covering the unrest in Ferguson, Missouri following the killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown last summer filed a lawsuit against St. Louis County, the St. Louis County Police, and 20 police officers.

Brought by German journalists Ansgar Graw, Frank Hermann and Lukas Hermsmeier, as well as The Intercept's Ryan Devereaux, the suit accuses Ferguson police of battery, false arrest and unreasonable search and seizure.

"This unlawful conduct was undertaken with the intention of obstructing, chilling, deterring, and retaliating against Plaintiffs for engaging in constitutionally-protected speech, newsgathering, and recording of police activities," the complaint reads.

The complaint details how Devereaux and Hermsmeier were shot at with rubber bullets by police officers after raising their hands in the air and clearly identifying themselves as members of the press. According to the document, Devereaux and Hermsmeier were then arrested, left hand-cuffed in plastic ties for several hours and charged with refusal to disperse.

Graw and Herrmann were also charged with refusal to disperse and arrested while presenting their press badges. The suit claims that the officers purposefully tightened the journalists' plastic ties in order to "inflict pain" on them. When Graw asked for an officer's name, the man responded, "Donald Duck."

...more at link
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/30/civi-rights-action-journalists-ferguson_n_6971346.html

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 58  Next