It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 52  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

Continuing discussion/revelations about Dorian Johnson. In particular the speculation that the Bracelet seen on DJ's right wrist during the Strong arm robbery may have been dislodged during the assault of Officer Wilson.... suggestion is that item seen in photo at crime scene is the same bracelet.

Well, Well, Well – The Saint Louis Swisher Of Sweets Cohort Dorian Johnson
Posted on September 1, 2014 by sundance

Image Image

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... of-sweets/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:48 pm 
ADMIN

I am NOT totally convinced myself.

DJ does seem to routinely wear an elastic band on his left wrist... he uses this to tie back his hair. It is seen cleary after the crime when DJ is giving media interviews.

During the robbery I don't see that elastic band on his left wrist.. so maybe he had moved it to his right wrist? I dunno. The thing on his wrist during robbery does seem wider and more substantial that his "Dreds elastc". And there IS an item that looks metalic on the ground at the crime scene

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:49 pm 
ADMIN

Here he is in all his glory... doping with Dreds band on left wrist.
(May 12th 2014)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:28 am 
ADMIN

The item on the ground at crime scene... my best guess is its TWO shell casings close together

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 am 

Rumpole wrote:
The item on the ground at crime scene... my best guess is its TWO shell casings close together

Not a chance. Look at it full-size, normal zoom. If it's shell casings, it's at least *four*, and in a completely unnatural arrangement.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 am 
ADMIN

I dont know at all, Chip. :)

I prefer to look at the photo not blow up.. to get some idea of size in relation to car tire and cone. I see the bigger zoom.

I played the "find stuff in photos" game with Casey Anthony case... that got ridiculous, but one thing almost everybody was CONVINCED of was a yellow picture book.... everybody was wrong on that, and every other item they "found" just sayin'

As I outlined I am skeptical about the whole bracelet seen in vid at strong armed robbery.. so am not inclined to see a bracelet at death scene.

What are you betting on, Chip?

I could run a poll :cool

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:38 am 

Rumpole wrote:
I dont know at all, Chip. :)

I prefer to look at the photo not blow up.. to get some idea of size in relation to car tire and cone.

Fair enough. Just realize that you're looking at a resized, compressed image. Looking at it in its original size, original zoom, shows a bit more detail - enough to assert rather definitively that, whatever it is, it is comprised of more than two "things". If it's casings, there are at least four, in a 2x2 arrangement, one perpendicular to the rest. And if it *is* shell casings, they're not there naturally. Falling to the ground in that configuration is impossible. Someone would have had to place them there, which means that they are irrelevant to the crime scene (at least at that location/configuration).

Quote:
I played the "find stuff in photos" game with Casey Anthony case... that got ridiculous, but one thing almost everybody was CONVINCED of was a yellow picture book.... everybody was wrong on that, and every other item they "found" just sayin'

What are you betting on, Chip?

I could run a poll :cool

I'm not a betting man; you should know that by now. :)

I honestly don't know *what* that/those object(s) is/are. I think the bracelet theory is about as good as anything else.

*Could* they be shell casings? Perhaps. But they're not .40 S&W (too long/narrow; 40 brass is rather short and stubby, as compared to, say 9mm or 22LR). That's based on the resolution of the image, and may not account for any camera/lens distortion. So I could be wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:45 am 
ADMIN

Rather than gambling.. pick a "team" lol

I did go look at this version of image:

I really do BOW to your superior knowledge of guns and ammunition... I have led a very sheltered life. I think TWO casings is hard to fit overall narrative... 4 would be too many at that location.

I cant buy the bracelet narrative, so I'd like to hear other suggestions.

As I saw somebody else say... the cone seems too far away to be marking that object.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 am 

If you go to Sundance's original post, and click the image, it will load directly in your browser, but compressed. Click the loaded image, and the browser will show it in its actual size. You'll get a bit more clarity on the object in question.

And I wouldn't bow to any supposed superior knowledge I have regarding guns or ammunition. I'm but a novice compared to most People Of The Gun. :) I'm merely speculating.

As for picking a "team": the information is inconclusive. For now, I'll say that it may be a bracelet - specifically, the bracelet seen on Dorian Johnson's right wrist in the robbery surveillance video, but not seen on his right wrist in post-shooting videos.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:06 pm 
ADMIN

The image I posted my last post is as big a version as I can get.

My problem is.. I don't see a bracelet in store video.. I see a hairband and object near SUV is not that (of course) it's not lost DJ still had it after the shooting.

I do HOPE we get an answer eventually.. a point of interest within the case.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:20 pm 

Object on ground, full-size image:
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.w ... ighted.jpg

Object on Dorian Johnson's right wrist:
https://theconservativetreehouse.files. ... elet-2.jpg

Object on Dorian Johnson's left wrist, nothing on right wrist:
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.w ... nds-up.jpg

Surveillance video (view in 720HD, at 1:18), showing objects on both the left and right wrists of Dorian Johnson:
http://youtu.be/l2CxT0lzaIs?t=1m18s

(It's hard to see, but the band on the left wrist is some sort of non-reflective, narrow elastic band. The band on the right wrist is reflective, much wider than the object on the left wrist, and appears to be some sort of gold jewelry.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:28 pm 
ADMIN

chipbennett wrote:
Surveillance video (view in 720HD, at 1:18), showing objects on both the left and right wrists of Dorian Johnson:
http://youtu.be/l2CxT0lzaIs?t=1m18s

(It's hard to see, but the band on the left wrist is some sort of non-reflective, narrow elastic band. The band on the right wrist is reflective, much wider than the object on the left wrist, and appears to be some sort of gold jewelry.)

I struggle to see that Chip, but I'll try a few times.

I would probably join the bracelet supporters IF I could see the band on his left wrist in the store

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:40 pm 
ADMIN

Nope I can's see it?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:07 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
I struggle to see that Chip, but I'll try a few times.

I would probably join the bracelet supporters IF I could see the band on his left wrist in the store

I've got screencaps; I'll upload later tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:09 pm 
ADMIN

OK Thanks, Chip. I really WANT to be convinced.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:29 pm 
ADMIN

From CTH...

Professionally Trained Audio Transcription Confirms Earlier Analysis – Mystery Witness Account Aligns With Darren Wilson Account…
Posted on September 2, 2014 by sundance

Officer Wilson fired 10 shots at 12:02pm. Locate on the map above the location identified as "Black Canseco Video". The camera operator is on the South side of Canfield Drive facing North. The camera pans East (toward Big Mike body) and West (toward Officer Wilson SUV which is approximately 125 feet away).

The video/audio recording below starts at 12:07 pm (five minutes after the shots were fired – only the first police perimeter was established).

The mystery background witness testimonial begins at 12:11 pm (only nine minutes after the shooting and six minutes into the video).

The transcription accompanying the video/audio is from a professionally trained audio transcriptionist – who donated their effort to assist our research.

Remember the eye witness voice is not the camera operator; the eye witness is off camera explaining what transpired to another bystander. The testimonial is raw, unguarded, unrehearsed, and being stated less than 10 minutes since the shots were fired; therefore it is considered highly reliable.

The key elements begin at 06:05

Mike Brown EyeWitness Crime Scene Video Ferguson, MO

WITNESS (6:05 – 6:08): They just walked right past me when I was going, coming out the house [inaudible].

WITNESS (6:10 – 6:12): [Inaudible] I mean [inaudible] I went back in –

QUESTIONER (6:12): That’s the one –

WITNESS (6:13 – 6:18): That’s the one that ran behind this right here, ‘cause he ran up there where we was at, where we live at.

WITNESS (6:19 – 6:20): Now I was, when I came back outside –

Key Element – It appears, as witness was coming out of his house, he saw Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson just walking, he then went back inside for a minute, and when he came back out the confrontation had begun.

WITNESS (6:20 – 6:26): – all I seen was the police in that truck right there. Dudes – I don’t know what happened [inaudible] –

QUESTIONER (6:26): So whose hat is that right there?

WITNESS (6:27 – 6:29): That’s his hat, I don’t know what happened –

QUESTIONER (6:29 – 6:30): How’d he get from there to here?

WITNESS (6:30 – 6:33): 'Cause he ran. The police was still in the truck.

QUESTIONER (6:33): They came this way?

WITNESS (6:34 – 6:40): Naw, he was right there, the police was still in the truck. He’s like, I don’t know, he was kinda pushing with his hands [inaudible] he was in that truck.

QUESTIONER (6:38 – 6:40, crosstalk with last part of above): Running this way? Why his body come this way though?

Key Element – the questioner is asking if Mike Brown was running East, why is his body facing West?

WITNESS (6:41 – 6:47): Him and the police, yeah him and the police, I mean the police was in the truck. He was like over the truck right, now.

WITNESS (6:47 – 6:51): But ["cause"] then he ran. Police got out and ran after him [inaudible].

Key Element – the Witness is stating Officer Wilson and Mike Brown both initially headed East

WITNESS (6:51 – 6:55): Then the next thing I know, he coming back towards the police. The police had his gun drawn already.

QUESTIONER (6:56 – 6:57): Oh, the police dropped the son?

Key Element – the witness is stating Mike Brown stopped, turned and began coming back toward officer Wilson who had his gun drawn. *Note* No gun fire prior to Mike Brown turning around – no shots toward the back.

WITNESS (6:57 – 7:05): Yeah the police shot him. The police kept dumping him, and I’m thinking that the police missing like, he’s like, police was like this far from him.

WITNESS (7:06 – 7:12): And I’m thinking [inaudible], at least, at least 5 shots. Next thing I know, I think he’s missing.

Key Element – Witness implying Officer Wilson and Mike Brown close in proximity when he observes initial volley of gunfire. Witness sounds incredulous because from his perspective officer Wilson should not be missing at the distance he’s observing.

QUESTIONER (7:12 – 7:14): The police shoot the dude?

WITNESS (7:14 – 7:17): The police shot him. Next thing I know, I think he’s missing.

WITNESS (7:18 – 7:21): He, then dude started running, kept coming toward the police.

Key Element – Witness is stating *AFTER* first volley of shots, we know to be six, Mike Brown then started “running”, “coming toward” officer Wilson.

- Transcription skips to 08:17 -

QUESTIONER (8:17 – 8:26): Because I’m tellin’ you, I heard like, I heard like 8 shots. It was like 4, and then it was like 4 more. It was like pop pop pop pop pop, and just stopped for a minute, pop pop pop.

WITNESS (8:27 -8:32): police officer, how many times you heard that? The police was like, at least 10 yards away from him shooting –

WITNESS (8:32 – 8:40): – and I’m thinking that – the dude was still standing – I’m thinking that he was missing him. Then he kept coming towards him [inaudible].

WITNESS (8:40 – 8:51): – he broke off running. Because I’m telling [inaudible] his partner ran through. His partner ran through here man, it looked to me [inaudible] that way.

This 'mystery witness' statement is the only witness statement which matches all the known physical elements and physical evidence. Hopefully the police have identified and interviewed him.

....more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... n-account/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:31 pm 
ADMIN

Froggie Leggs Youtube

Froggie is collecting YT vids related to the case - handy reference point

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-OqFv ... DAfIexCPoA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:17 pm 

Rumpole wrote:
Nope I can's see it?

Screencap from the surveillance video:

Bracelet circled on right wrist, elastic band circled on left wrist:

It's not crystal clear, but there is obviously something on both wrists.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:29 pm 
ADMIN

Thanks Chip... but I am not convinced. (about left wrist)

Not dismissing the possibility though is best I can do.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:18 am 
ADMIN

New open discussion thread at CTH......

Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread
Posted on September 3, 2014 by sundance

What area of research do you want to see next ?
What questions are on your priority list?

...more at link
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -thread-3/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1035 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 52  Next